Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Final battle- Somali v Somali

caydarus   

Somalina;697521 wrote:
Soo Somali mawada ahan kuligood?
:D

HAAAAAA WA wada soomali waxa islayneysa balse dagaalku wuxuu udhexeeyaa Kalshale iyo Borama,hargeysa, Burco iyo SNM.

by the way ur thread is useful

RaMpAgE   

This is not Somali v Somali, rather Gaalo Mercenaries verus the innocent somali people.

And not nationalistic somali person would allow their country to be the play around for bantu soilders and their sadistic intentions. Hopefully all those who support these mercernary cowards would be brought to justice and hanged for treason.

caydarus;697519 wrote:
somalina correction reer KALSHALE V BORAMA, HARGEYSA, BERBARA, BURCO AND SNM.

There is no such thing as reer kalshaale , kalshaale is a disputed area between reer qorilugud and reer buhoodle.

RedSea   

Somaaliya wax ka socda waa wax ka Wayn oo ka awod badan maskqxdaada Yar ee dhakadu yaysen ku xanuunin. Waa Arin u baahan Samir iyo dhaber adeeg sida ay muujiyeen dhalinyarto. Adigu Waad is dhiibtay oo Somalia ha la siiyo UNta ayaad tidhi; waxba lagaa waydiin maayo markaas. Fadlan arintan soomalia rag kaa maskax iyo tayo badan ayaa ku mashquulsan adigu orod shaxaaga iska Karso, abaayo nooh(:

Somalina   

Rag caqli leh oo aqoonta badan dadka kuma xagxagtaan cyberspace, aflagaado iyo anshax xumana lama soo shir tagaan.

But then again kuwa afka duubta waxa aduunka looga nacay waa caqli yaraanta iyo aqoon la'aanta.

Aniga opinionkeyga ayaan dhiibtey, adigoo kalena ima aamusiin kartid, ee maxaa kaloo haysaa oo aan calaacal iyo Nina kadaba orod ahayn? haaheey nooh!

Kool_Kat   

Somalina;697119 wrote:
Bal intaan ka soo fikir in the meantime:

Dadkeena inay guryahooda ka cararaan oo tuugsadaan ajnabi for saxan soor iyo a cup of water maxaa keeney?

Maxaa keeney laba walaalo ah oo deris ah iney AK47 isku rasaaseeyaan?

Hubkan la isku garaacayo xagguu ka imaadaa?

Lacagta hubka lagu iibinaayo maxaa cunto loogu gedi waayey dadka gaajada u dhimanaaya?

Lacagta hubka loo aruurinaayo maxaa hospital ama school loogu dhisi waayey?

Walaalo Somalina bal aan isku yara eego inaan intan aan kor kusoo xusay ka jawaabo:

1. Jeebkood ushaqeysteyaal aan wadan iyo dad waxba ka galin.

2. Waagii hore waxaan oran lahaa QABIIL, laakiin hata sheekadu waa "who cares, as long as uu dhiig qubanayo".

3. Yaa kala jecel as long as ee laba walaalo ah oo deris ah isku dili karaan.

4. Hadii lacagta hubka lagu gadaayo dadka wax loogu qabto, suurto gal ma noqoneyso iney laba walaalo ah oo daris ah iney is dilaan. Dhiig qubasho over wax qabasho!

5. See #4.

Zack, afkaaga caano lagu qabay! Soomaali ma istaahilaan iney wadan yeeshaan, waxaan kufiican nahay sidii xayawaanada inaan duurjoog ahaano...Dhulalka ama wadamada dadka kale si aan iskula dhaqano horumarna ka gaarno waa wax aan ku fiicanahay, except for when it comes to our own - SOMALIA!

I am at the point now where I don't read nor care for any news oo Soomaaliya kasoo baxa ama kusaabsan: same shidh, different day! Marka wax kasoo socdaaba iska yar...Anigu koley waa horaan sabray...:mad:

Chimera   

The intentional prolongation of the conflict is ment to serve as a "war of attrition". We know that the loss of innocent lives has been immense, the loss of vital infrastructure has been devastating, the unravelling of the ancient social fabric that maintained us for centuries and in the past allowed us to flourish is being burned and replaced by something sinister. That aside, there is also the psychological aspect of the conflict, a conflict that should have ended ages ago, if it had been allowed to go its natural course, but it wasn't! It was internationalised and regionalised multiple times, so the title Somali v Somali is not applicable to the history of the conflict and the current situation.

When a conflict rages on longer than it should, people affected by it become disillusioned. People forget what the war is actually all about and how it started, people forget important things like peace. During the 100 years war in the Medieval period, there was mass depression amongst French people, nothing but pessimism and despair, and who would blame them? Imagine World War II still raging on till this day, and not stopping untill the year 2030!!

This doesn't mean French people can't rule themselves, or that French people should have been put under the rule of a foreign body, this is not a real solution, but will result in more bloodshed. Everytime Somalis came together without foreign influence, it resulted in peace, and there won't be peace in the South and other hotspots until this is taken into account.

To go back to the psychological aspect and the war of attrition I mentioned above, I can see in your writing Somalina, that you have been disappointed recently, you saw a silver lining in the cloud, but it ended up being a vicious storm cloud. Now your experiencing a feeling of hopelessness, a backlash of negative forces that you managed to ignore all this time by focusing on the positive, but now they're loose to do damage. You're a real patriot no doubt, but there are currently two roads in front of you, either all of this will make you a determined Somali force for good, or you will be engulfed by this sea of bad news, that in most cases will numb you down and influence you to see your own people in a negative light. Every bad aspect will be magnified tenfold, and you'll end up a self-deprecating individual.

That is the psychological impact this conflict has on diasporans, many take the first road, many take the second, and many opt to stay where they are, by detaching themselves from the conflict. My advice to you is to go for the latter option and stay where you are( i.e detached). Unless you have the means and resources to actually do something for your people on the ground, in the form of building a school, a hospital, a factory, or as a politician (regional or national), you will be disappointed over and over again. There are sinister Somali entities and Foreign powers active in the conflict, who prefer the current situation, and who will go through great lengths and immense depths to maintain the status quo, this means a whole lotta bad news is still coming our way until these negative forces are finally purged out of the country and peace is achieved.

Their war of attrition serves to keep you down mentally, so that you give up on the country permanently, and never become a force for good. Don't allow this to happen! Stay detached from the conflict, by for example entering SOL through its Camel Milk Threads link instead of the front page, by removing all Somali news websites from your bookmarks, and by ignoring the politics section for a substantial period of time.

Your love for Somalia is like a tasty "Apple" with an unknown expiry date(Allahu calam the day you or I die), what your doing right now however is equivalent to leaving that same apple on a tray full of negative worms, slowly but surely your apple will be eaten by these forces, and you will be left with nothing. You can prevent this by simply protecting your apple.:)

Somalina   

Chimera;697790 wrote:

Their war of attrition serves to keep you down mentally, so that you give up on the country permanently, and never become a force for good. Don't allow this to happen! Stay detached from the conflict, by for example entering SOL through its Camel Milk Threads link instead of the front page, by removing all Somali news websites from your bookmarks, and by ignoring the politics section for a substantial period of time.

Your love for Somalia is like a tasty "Apple" with an unknown expiry date(Allahu calam the day you or I die), what your doing right now however is equivalent to leaving that same apple on a tray full of negative worms, slowly but surely your apple will be eaten by these forces, and you will be left with nothing. You can prevent this by simply protecting your apple.
:)

:D @apple...

Great advice brother Adam. I appreciate it a lot, thanks.

It is just hard to stay detached from the conflict sometimes, specially when you have a family living in Xamar and other parts of the country.

Reading Somali news doesn't help either, it just makes it worse. Mentally, It wears you out completely if you let it. You are absolutely right about that.

I don't think I will ever give up on Somalia, well, not as long as I'm breathing anyways.

InshaAllah, Somalia will rise again (cursing at those sinister forces :) )!

p.s. thanks again for putting it in perspective, I will protect that apple with everything I got. I promise. :D

@KK, that is just sad innit! don't give up hope walaal. We will come out of this stronger than ever. InshaAllah!

Viva la Revolución

Chimera   

Somalina;698001 wrote:
It is just hard to stay detached from the conflict sometimes, specially when you have a family living in Xamar and other parts of the country.

That is true, but the worst thing you can do is engage in long-winded discussions on a forum(any forum) that will change nothing on the ground, nor will it have any direct positive benefits for your family back home, on the contrary it might push you to the brink, and oversaturate you. Its better to stay in close contact with your relatives, and follow the news through their eyes instead, this way when they need something, you can actually respond.

I'm talking from experience, 2009 was a year of epiphany for me, I got completely sucked into the conflict since 2006 and later realised all of the stress and depression that I periodically felt originated from Hiiraan.com and the myriad of Somali websites bombarding me with horrible news, so I cut them all off before they actually affected my day to day life and interaction with family and friends.