Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Euro 2008

SoMa_InC   

Euro 2008 is far-away but the qualifiers is thrilling to watch. So far, England got a hammered by Croatia, Scotland are leading their group and the world champions, Italy got an easy win against Georgia.

Here is an update of the results:

Andorra 0-3 FYR Macedonia

Belarus 4-2 Slovenia

Bosnia-Herzegovina 0-4 Greece

Croatia 2-0 England

France 5-0 Faroe Islands

Georgia 1-3 Italy

Holland 2-1 Albania

Iceland 1-2 Sweden

Kazakhstan 0-2 Finland

Liechtenstein 0-4 Denmark

Luxembourg 0-1 Bulgaria

Malta 2-1 Hungary

Northern Ireland 1-0 Latvia

Poland 2-1 Portugal

Rep of Ireland 1-1 Czech Republic

Russia 2-0 Estonia

Serbia 3-0 Armenia

Slovakia 1-4 Germany

Turkey 5-0 Moldova

Ukraine 2-0 Scotland

Wales 3-1 Cyprus

PS: Is Steve McClaren the right man for the job? Should David Beckham be recalled to the National team? England's setup was not convincing, the 3-5-2 system does not suit their play and they lack the passion and hunger to win. The likes of Rooney and Lampard should be dropped as they are not performing at the moment. Don't get me wrong they are both exceptional players but their form is in question.

Scotland on the other hand were unlucky yesterday but their performance against France was exciting to watch. They were playing for pride and Walter Smith deserves exceptional credit for what he has done for Scotland.

Cmon, share your views.

N.O.R.F   

Saxib forget about England. I have given up on them. This is when you realise English players are just avergae with no skill, patience and thinking. In the Prem the other foreign players make them look good.

Mclaren was never the right man for the job. It was Fabio Cappelo but the FA didnt get.

English players are a bunch of over rated weasels except for Gerrard. Look at Lampard, last year he was supposed to have come second to Ronaldinho and ahead of Gerrard at the Fifa Awards ( or Uefa). He looks completely average now, can't even shoot anymore. Another example, Carrick, 18 mill? Are you kidding me? Brothers, I would not have paid a 5 mill for this sucker. Thats what happens if you go to Spurs. The person I do feel sorry for is Darren Bent, that boy has pace, something England need. He is the only player, with Defoe, that can get in behind the defence. Isay get rid of Crouch and play Bent alongside Rooney. Rooney is a good player, he just needs some more games to gain full fitness.