Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Amin Amir has a Point

Polanyi   

Yeah, and those same people with the diracs can raise 50 000 dollars in three nights if their town in SOmalia is taken over. Strange world.

Ismahaan   

Soomaali faan ma ahee ma wax kale baay hayaan. Waxaa kaga daran intaays dad faanaya oo misna all qaxoonti ah, inta soomaaliya joogtana tuugsi baay ku nool yihiin. Cajiib.

N.O.R.F   

In the 'Soomaalida Qurbaha' side he should draw a man sitting in a comfortable room in Ottowa drawing pictures and uploading them online whilst sipping hot cocoa. Badowgu.

BOB   

He's part of the problem in Somalia and never the solution because he's making money out of Somalia's tragedy.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Touchy touchy-come on folks. Everyone has a role in society and Amir fulfills his role as political satirist-what else do you expect from him?

So, I see Sheh, Ibti, and who else, Juxa maybe:D

BOB   

Che...He's a hypocrite and he doesn't give a donkey's teeth about Somalia...he can fool some people sometime but He Can't Fool All The Poeple All The Time so he should spare us the pretence and shut it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

How many people are there in the world that you do not know them personally yet you can tell their indifference from million miles away?:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

^In terms of his profession and his responsibility towards Somalia, Amir is fulfilling his obligation. He's satirist and he doesn't pretend to be anything but that.

Malika   

^Indeed Habo.. I concur Amir Amir sentiment here, trying to ask people for £20 oo dadkii abarahaa kuu dacee loo diro, they will give you all sort of excuses. Invite them to booty shaking session, they will come all glamoured up with all sorts of bling bling - possibly have spent £200 on the darn outfit. Misplaced extravagants..me think [ I am one of them, shameemo on me waa sidhii KK tirado..:D]

N.O.R.F   

Che, this isn't political satire. AA has a false sense of purpose. Anyone can draw pictures that have the same messages again and again.

What does he intend to achieve with this one? He thinks his portrayals of Somali chaos and the status quo will somehow do what exactly? He is as confused as those he is trying to portray.