Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Hargeisa of 1991

AYOUB   

^ Why does it not surprise me that my Somalina is seeing things.:)

Somalina;691065 wrote:
Mogadishu still has bling bling buildings and it still is beautiful...

Alxamdulilhah:)

Somalina   

LOL...

Dee buildinkii aan joogey last month ayaan aad uga heley, dhalo dhalo iyo waxed white floors ayaa ii muuqdey...so yeah I saw things...

Somalina   

AYOUB;691407 wrote:
^ Were you baby sitting for Mrs Sh. Sharif while they were abroad ?
:P

LOOL.... which one?

Sharif was not dalxiisin then.

Somalina   

AYOUB;691410 wrote:
Stab in the dark? The "Aweys" one?
:)

lol...Sakin one was better guess. Anywho I aint nobody's babysitter. My mother didn't put me through school so I can become a babysitter.

Are you saying that there are no bling bling building in Mogadishu?

Xamar iska dhaafee, Ceelasha Biyaha ayaa mini NYC u ekaan rabto... :P

Hormuud-Telecom3.jpg

bling bling enough?

AYOUB   

^ Nice. ManshaAllah.:) I've got rough idea of what's going on in Xamar. I just didn't think you'd venture outside the Villa.;)

PS There's nothing wrong with baby sitting IMO. I do it sometimes, then again, I'm not as educated as my Somalina.:)

Somalina   

AYOUB;691421 wrote:
^ Nice. ManshaAllah.
I've got rough idea of what's going on in Xamar. I just didn't think you'd venture outside the Villa.
;)

PS There's nothing wrong with baby sitting IMO. I do it sometimes, then again, I'm not as educated as my Somalina.

lol@sarcasm...

I'm not Sheik Sharif, I can actually go to Jowhar. :D

Oz   

Lol JB, Applauds for JB "another sarcastic thread"

It takes a while in this thread for the insults/emotions-sentivity to start flying but when they do they really get going! :D Xalimo starts on Farax by calling him a "Benzedrine puff adder", and "an aging, brilliantined stick insect"! Farax really gets annoyed later and calls his lovely wife a "rancorous, coiffeured old sow". He follows up by asking her "Why don't you syringe the doughnuts out of your ears?", and tells her to "get some sense into that dormant organ you keep hidden in that rat's maze of yours"! It's not often Xalimo is pushed over the edge and resorts to physical assault on Farax, but when he falls off the ladder after getting caught looking into the bedrooms from the outside, she gives Farax a good hard slap! For good measure, after he has chased her back into the hotel and tries to explain, she gives him another two slaps to the face!

Anyone one who knows JB well enough for the past few years wouldn't fall for this :D

Ps: Ibti and Juxa are best buddies, that even share a lovely delicious cake together once in a while when Faheema is off duty. But when it comes to konfur vs woqooyi its totally different game :D :D :D This reminds me of a one day I was attending Friday prayers, this mosque is located in a Somali neighbourhood, so this means so many Somali folks pray at this masjid right! When I went inside the mosque the khutba was going on, mashallah so many Somali folks inside in khushuuc, everyone was attentive to the khutbah, prayed side by side together but when everyone finished the prayers and came out of the mosque they started forming groups; this group qabil hebel other group qabil hebel ”it’s like everyone grabbed his AK47 and went outside to protect his own kind”. All of sudden they started throwing sarcastic/insult...haa gari dameer baa etc” remarks at each other. While staring at these people I wondered to myself for a minute ‘did they not just pray together in front of Allah?’ and here they were boasting about tribes. I went up to one of the groups where I knew one of the men and told them off. Lol, Come on, grow the f UP, we are at the masjid, minus the swear word.

Lol@ Somalina and her bling bling city more of a haunted city IMO.:D :D

Juxa   

Oz;691439 wrote:

Ps: Ibti and Juxa are best buddies, that even share a lovely delicious cake together once in a while when Faheema is off duty. But when it comes to konfur vs woqooyi its totally different game

:D

No truer love exist then one shared over a cake, marka south-v-north wala iska ilaabay