Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Well Done Minnesota, Well Done D.C

Ina Iley has failed in his tour of propaganda and reports are coming though not confirmed he's been rushed to the hospital as proud Somali punched his last lights out during today's event in MNPLS.

This was an all Somali effort and everyone except dh@b@dh!l!f came to shame this criminal.

Another thing-Boycott Universal TV.

Universal TV met him at the airport (in other choreographed manner)and there are pictures of him on Cakaara News with bunch of people. They also had little event for him at hotel where not many people came to see him but this is where things got out of control.

Pictures and reports will be coming out soon IA.

In D.C, not single soul from the city met him there, people that meet him at the airport were shipped from Minnesota.

The Zack   

On that note, he has also been kicked out from four hotels in Minneapolis after the hotel managements couldn't control the crowd and the demonstrators. He is now hiding in a friend's house in unknown location in St.Paul. Amazing efforts from Somalis in the US, indeed!

War maanta waxbaa ka dhacay meesha miyaa la yiri? Ninkii waa la qabadsiiyey. lool

It appears Illey has his own supporters in the US. :D

wdds5.jpg

wdds2.jpg

Even Nimco Dareen went there to sing for Illey. lool

nimco%20dareen.jpg

Nimco-Wadani (Dareen),Ayaa Dhawaan shaaca ka qaaday aragtideeda Wadaniyadeed,Kuna Cabirtay Ra'yigeedo,Heeso Wadaniya oo Shacabka u Tilmaamaya Ka Qayb-Qaadashada Horumarka Iyo Nabadgalyada,Fartana Ku Fiiqday,In Laga Gudbay Dagta oo Qori Lagu Haysto,Lagana Digtoonaado,Cawaaqib Xumada Nabad-Diidka Iyo Isbahaysiyadooda Sida,Asmara Iyo Soomaaliya.

Here are more pictures

^N they are being hunted down. His supporters want as far as Atlanta to find people to attend his events. They were offerings free tickets and paid hotel expenses plus complementary aka baqshiish to come the events. In Atlanta, they were little or no takers. Names of the organizers with phone numbers and regions of origin were listed on Cakaara News, those people will soon have explaining to do as to why they were welcoming a killer.

Congressmen, Senators, and the mayor were all contacted-none have sent their staff to the event. Now why did the State Department give this man a visa is the next question?

The Zack   

Libaax, his supporters are very few. Most of them are close cousins and what so. Nimco Dareen and another singer by the name of Canab have been paid very well, my sources cited.

Che, I was just told that his plans of going to San Diego have been canceled. Odaygu wuu baqay.

^LooooooooL...I was gonna say why is he going to ATL but I see you edited. He's fool if he continues with this tour of disaster. He's confusing with tour of horror back home where he goes from town to town to terrorize civilians. I understand they have pictures of him bleeding.I don't think we won't see them before tomorrow.

On sad note-they have escalated the violence against people in Qabridahar, Dagahbuur, and other areas. Jabouti started deporting people including longtime residents of Somaligalbeed origins.

The Zack   

^LOL, That was typo. San Diego, it is.

I have heard the very sad news coming from Djibouti. Ismail Ghelle finally got himself in that trap of taking orders from Addis Ababa. I guess it is about that time for him to follow the dark footsteps of Somaliland and Puntland. Mark my words, that will not stop the struggle. O'Gadenia shall be free. We all see how Meles is getting desperate these days. For the first time, he is paying millions of dollars to stop the O'gaden struggle. He knows he is losing the war on the ground.

The Zack   

Someone posted this on their twitter:

ina ILeeyow Markad Jigajiga aado Gabaygan iga Gaarsii Saxibadaa, "JAALIYADII O'gadenia A AHEYD BANAANBAXBEY JIDADKA BUUXSHEEN DHEH, QABOWGOO MINUS AH BEY IGU SOO QEYLYEEN DHEH, HOTEL-KAAN GALABA WEERAR BEY IGAGA SAAREEN DHEH, FEERKII IGU DHACAY WAAKA NABARADIISII DHEH, JUG IYO CEEB IIMA YAROO WEY ILA JIHAADEEN DHEH, SILIC IYO SAXARIIR BUU AHAA SAFARKII BAAS E MINNEAPOLIS DHEH, HADAN SAAS U OGAHAY ISKUMA CEEBEEYEEN DHEH.

The Zack   

1somali0124.jpg

Ethnic Somalis protest visit by Ethiopian official

Last update: January 23, 2011 - 8:51 PM

Several hundred Somalis from the Twin Cities, St. Cloud and other communities protested a visit to Minneapolis Sunday by Abdi Mohamud Omar, president of the Oga'den region of Ethiopia, where ethnic Somalis have been fighting for more than a decade against Ethiopian rule.

Shouting and carrying signs across S. 7th Street from the Radisson City Center Hotel from noon to 6 p.m. in frigid weather, the protesters accused Omar of genocide, systematic rape and other human rights violations. One protester was arrested for disorderly conduct. Security was tight in the Radisson and throughout the City Center. The Twin Cities has one of the largest Somali populations in the United States, and Omar has supporters among Somalis as well. It could not be determined Sunday why he was in Minneapolis

BILL MCAULIFFE

Source