Sign in to follow this  
Keyz 1-8-7

Is this boy ****** ?

One must wonder at the mental health of one Ashley Cole, former Arsenal left-back and fans' favourite.

The little back-stabbing twerp has begun serialising bits of his official biography in the English tabloids, and they are sensational if nothing else.

In fact, so much of it sounds like complete and utter rubbish that one has to wonder just how deluded Cole is.

In his latest instalment, Cole claims that he was "left betrayed by Arsenal", and that was when he realised he had to leave the club.

Cole said: "I feel betrayed and let down by a club I've given my heart and soul to. For me it was one person at the club doubting my loyalty. And it was the final straw.

"I'd had a vice-chairman and board who had thrown my loyalty back in my face ... My love for Arsenal was soured."

Excuse me? Weren't you the one you went to meet (against Premier League regulations) rival club officials (their manager and their CEO at that!) behind Arsenal's back in an attempt to garner a transfer to Stamford Bridge?

Arsenal betrayed you? They should have let you move across London that season itself, because you were not fit to wear the red and white of the club.

Or let you rot in the reserves.

How can you claim to have any loyalty to the club when you've been holding the club to ransom, done nothing in the last 18 months to demonstrate your loyalty and love of the club?

Especially when you claim that the fans turned their back on you by not chanting your name when they were chanting Thierry Henry's.

WHY would we be cheering the name of someone who knifed the club in the back, went to meet one of our bitter rivals in an attempt to hold the board to ransom, and done f*ck all for us that season except try to stay fit for the World Cup?

In fact, I think at any other club, you would have been booed and hissed off the pitch. No, not Arsenal fans.

Like the club maintaining a dignified silence over your disgusting attitude and hypocrisy, us Arsenal fans know how to appreciate loyalty, and rightfully cheered on the man who has displayed nothing but.

It's right you felt unloved, and unwanted. That's exactly how we wanted you to feel, no matter how good you were or how we thought of you as "one of us".

Instead of moving on at your new club (I must say, you deserve one another), you've chosen to continue to attack Arsenal and have even questioned the lack of appreciation from Arsenal fans.

Can you not see past your blue-tinted glasses? You fit right in at Chelsea - lack of class, tact and elegance on and off the pitch.

A bitter and sour individual, completely oblivious to your own wrongdoings.

What are you expecting to gain from all of this? An apology from Arsenal? Letters of appreciation from Arsenal fans?

Don't hold your breath, Ashley.

N.O.R.F   

lol

Excuse me? Weren't you the one you went to meet (against Premier League regulations) rival club officials (their manager and their CEO at that!) behind Arsenal's back in an attempt to garner a transfer to Stamford Bridge?

It was nothing new saxib. He just happened to get caught. But complaining about Arsenal not showing him respect is a little low.

Listen the guy has a book to sell .. Arsenal knew of the book long ago, is not like he is saying these days' just now .. it was written a gopod few months back.

He has a point on the fact that Arsenal fuagth tooth and nail to keep Henry ( also Veira ) while they basically told Cole leave if u want when just want big money.

Also is a fact they mistreated him on the tapping up scandle .. Arsenal where more concerned to gettin Chelski punished.

Hizb, Vieira and Henry were of the most loyal players a club has ever seen and both have captained Arsenal. They didn't go and sleep with the enemy, do you epext to be respected and be kept around and looked after if u do that?

Oh give me a break ... Veira was loothing after Madrid for Allah knows how many summers .... three summers in a row he was linked with Madrid or some other team, and he would only say he was loyal after the deal fell through each time ...

WingA   

Cashley Cole had a point, i dont like that jewish guy Dein either and hes the one who recommended Erikson to the F.A.. the donut.. It was all about money at the end of the day and arsenal didnt keep to their end of the deal by not giving Cole the amount he wanted after being promised the figure then dropping it by £5000.. now thats tight arsenal..

BOB   

Salam Alaikum W.W All,

Comrade La Villa 1-8-7...How you doing my brother, A. Cole is a solid defender and a player i thought would always be a Gunner but too bad he's a Blues now...

anybody with a healthy mind can tell that deep down inside he's devastated that's why he sounds angry and bitter at the same time because he knows he left a great club...Good Luck to him, i can't wait to see him go against Henry, Van Persie, Adebayor, Rocisky etc!

Peace,Love & Unity.

Bob how you doing brother. We all know his club career is going to go downhill from now, like everyone thats has left Arsenal has. To name a few players, Marc Overmars, Nico Anelka, Petit, Vieira, maybe Van Bronckhorst.

SoMa_InC   

^^^^Why you hating brother? Stop the hate and start to appreciate and congratulate Ashley Cole for what he has done for Arsenal.

He is the best left back in the Country and his sexuality has nothing to do with his talent. I remember the News of the World once reported that the likes of Ljumberg and Sol Campbell were chichi mans but that is not the point.

Arsenal got the best deal, £5 million with Gallas, I think Sir Abramovich's money is being misused. Peter Kenyon is disgrace.