Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

War On Farmaajo

Xaaji dadkan trauma ayaa ku dhacday, emotional weyaan. maxaad ka hadli. dhaktarkii hadli jiray ayee u baahan yihiin. adiga kuma baahna, dhiiga adigu kusii kicinisaa.

The Zack   

Somalina, the funny thing is HailaMariam, the FM of Ethiopia, said the exact same thing PM Farmajo said in the same exact day and the reer waqooyiga of SOL didn't open threads to oppose him.

Qodax Qorax;688704 wrote:
Xaaji dadkan trauma ayaa ku dhacday, emotional weyaan. maxaad ka hadli. dhaktarkii hadli jiray ayee u baahan yihiin. adiga kuma baahna, dhiiga adigu kusii kicinisaa.

All we can do for the koonfurians is inaynu u duceyno wax kale u qaban kari meyno, sabab qof aminsan inu caafimad qabo , sidad u daweyn kartid way adagtahay maandhow.

Somalina   

Duca kuligeen waan u baahanahay ee soo badiya bal. :D

Xaji, dagaal uun baad la soo shirtagtaa, ee see wax u jiraan? Faroole maa wax isku tihiin? lol...

Mayaani   

oba hiloowlow;688700 wrote:
Dee xaqiiqda sidaa ah, Reer boorame dooni maayan Somaliland, reer buuhoodlena sidoo kale hade qabiilka siilaanyo meesha kuso haraayo.

Oba hadey ku oranayaan maxaa taqanaa oo an qabiil ahayn hadii aad tilmaantid inay waxay la ordayaan qabiil qayaxan yahay.

hamza   

Somalina;688693 wrote:
Mr Farmaajo wuu duuley awoowe.

Just look at what he did to AS within the short period oo xafiiska joogo. He made them question themselves. Dadkii ay u diideen cuntada ayey bilaabeen iney wax siiyaan. Shacabkii ayaa ka soo horjeestey oo maalin walba banaanbaxaya. Ciidankoodii ayaa isu soo dhiibaayaa dawlada.

Awoowe Farmaajo is the man to bring peace in Somalia. Ama jecloow ama nac adigey kuu taalaa. Meeshii aan dooneyney ayuu na gaarsiin doonaa InshaAllah.

Farmaajo is the man of the YEAR. Somalia HA NOOLAATO! cadawgeeda gudahana HA JABAAN! JAB WEYN weliba aysan ka soo noqon karin.

walaal am for somaaliweyn, but i don't think farmaajo did anything good in those few days. he might be another western project like many of our leaders especially his predecessors.

don't think members of shabab have ever crossed over to TFG, its the other way round. stop posting false information it won't help you

Somalina   

hamza;688917 wrote:
walaal am for somaaliweyn, but i don't think farmaajo did anything good in those few days. he might be another western project like many of our leaders especially his predecessors.

don't think members of shabab have ever crossed over to TFG, its the other way round. stop posting false information it won't help you

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special/2011/01/07/Report-Al-Shabaab-fighters-defecting/UPI-94981294428388/

Your heroes are losing the battle. Denial won't change the facts.

Mayaani;688816 wrote:
Oba hadey ku oranayaan maxaa taqanaa oo an qabiil ahayn hadii aad tilmaantid inay waxay la ordayaan qabiil qayaxan yahay.

aniga wixii la yiri ayaan sheegay xaajiba wuxuu yiri waa sheekada SOL waxaasi marka adiga badaan xaa ku gelshay cml

Naked Aggression on Somaliland By Somalia Prime Minister

On Wednesday 19 January 2011, Somalia Prime Minister, Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed (Farmaajo) gave an interview to BBC Somali Service in which he made a naked aggression to Somaliland. The interview was full of distortion and lacked substance and integrity and was a complete misinterpretation of history, because of the following reasons:

1. It shows the prime minister’s complete ignorance of the Somaliland history and its people, and the vision and objectives of the Somaliland government.

2. The prime minister perfectly knows the duration and the term of his government is about to expire very soon and that he will not come back to power.

3. His administration is limited to a few kilometres in the capital, Muqdisho and he has no authority to other parts of Somalia.

4. His government has huge internal problems. Including these problems is the Puntland issue, when Puntland declared that he has no authority and power on them.

5. His government’s failure to do anything tangible about the painful and distressful situation of Somalia population that he claims as their leader.

To disguise and cover the above-mentioned problems, the prime minister has chosen unwisely to attack Somaliland people and government.

We would like to remind the prime minister of Somalia that Somaliland is a different country from Somalia; and it is not part of Somalia as he perfectly knows.

Since 1991 when Somaliland withdrew from the union with Somalia, Somaliland has been progressing, and now it is closer to be recognized by the international community.

Already Somaliland participates in international conferences, and has representatives in many parts of the world.

The Prime minister’s interview had a serious de-stabilizing posturing, not only for Somaliland but for the whole region, and it was a dangerous attempt to create problems in the region before his departure from office.

Somaliland people led their elected president is united and strongly stand together to defend their country against any outside interference.

We would like to warn adversaries of Somaliland to be careful not to interfere in Somaliland affairs. Our people are peace-loving and want to maintain brotherly relationship with neighbouring countries including Somalia, and expect other countries to do the same.

Mohamoud A. Khalif

Hargeisa,

bilan   

Farmaajo ha noolaado, i wish Faroole would just leave him alone so he can do other important job.

what history is the author talking about, mise waa markaad Dinga noqon jirteen. now JB why are all these articles written by the people of from one single clan, and you guys want us to beleive SL is not about qabill :)

It shows the prime minister’s complete ignorance of the Somaliland history and its people, and the vision and objectives of the Somaliland government.

bilan   

lol, now i am obssesed with clan, how about the people who want to have their own country because of clan, wixiinu waa intaan Tuug lagu dhihin tuug dheh, whether you like it or not, i know you guys really get mad when people Point out your hypocrisy , but we (people who are pro union) will keep pointing out to you that SL is nothing but clan project, just be honest with yourselves, PL is qabiil based, no one from PL denies that, so is Galmadug and finally so is SL, marka I know all these people who wrote these articles are from one single clan. Same way I know Xundhuf and JB are from the same clan.

bilan;689252 wrote:
lol, now i am obssesed with
clan
, how about the people who want to have their own country because of
clan
, wixiinu waa intaan Tuug lagu dhihin tuug dheh, whether you like it or not, i know you guys really get mad when people Point out your hypocrisy , but we (people who are pro union) will keep pointing out to you that SL is nothing but
clan
project, just be honest with yourselves, PL is
qabiil
based, no one from PL denies that, so is Galmadug and finally so is SL, marka I know all these people who wrote these articles are from one single
clan.
Same way I know Xundhuf and JB are from the same
clan.

:D:D ......... Ku tasbiixso weliba