Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Has Fumbling Faroole Any Friends Left?

Gudoomiyihii hore ee Gobolka Banaadir iyo Duqii Muqdisho Maxamed Cumar Xabeeb [Max’ed dhere] oo maanta shir jaraa’id ku qabtay Muqdisho, ayaa kaga hadlay arimmo badan, isagoo ka dalbay DF inay la hadasho Puntland, ayna ka qancsiyo sababihii keenay go’aankii ay dhawaan xiriirka ugu jareen.

“Dowlada Somalia, waa inay la hadasho dowlada Puntland, ayna qanciso maamul iyo shacab qaladkii ay dhawaan ku ku kacday” ayuu yiri Maxamed Dheere, oo sheegay in maamulka Puntland ay udub dhexaad u tahay dowlada dhexe ee Somalia.

Warsaxaafadeed maalin ka hor kasoo baxay golaha wasiirada maamul goboleedka Puntland ayaa ku sheegeen inay xiriirka u jareen dowlada uu horkacayo Sheekh Shariif, iyagoo ku eedeeyay DF inay isku dayday inay Puntland ka horistaagto ka qaybgalka shirarka calaamiga ah.

“Puntland waxay cadeynaysaa inaysan matalin dowlada dhexe ee Somalia, waxaana ugu baaqaynaa in xafiiska UNPOS, uu Puntland ula dhaqmo sidii maamul ka madaxbanaan DF” ayaa lagu yiri warsaxaafadeedka Punland oo uu saxaafada u akhriyay Wasiirka Qorsheynta iyo Xiriirka Calaamiga ah ee Puntland Dr. Daa’uud Cumar.

Maxamed Dheere, ayaa ku eedeeyay Al-shabaab inay hay’adaha gargaarka u diiday inay dadka ku dhibaateysan gobolada ay abaaruhu ku dhufteen la gaarsiiyo mucaawinooyin, isagoo sheegay inay gubeen raashin loo waday dad dhibaateysan, taasna ay ceeb iyo waji xumo ku tahay DF, isagoo dhanka kale dowlada ugu baaqay inay dadaal u gasho sidii ay dadkaas gargaar ku gaarsiin lahayd.

“Al-shabaab, iyaga ayaa wata dhar ay gaalo sameysay iyo hub ay sameysay, raashinkana ma lahan galo ee waa inay dadka u ogoladaan in gargaar laga siiyo, haddii kale waxaa imaanaysa in sida ugu dhaqsiyaha badan lagu gaarsiiyo” ayuu yiri Maxamed Dheere, oo shacabka u baaqay inaiy dowlada gacan ku siiyaan sidii Al-shabaab looga adkaan lahaa.

Duqii Muqdisho, wuxuu xukuumada Farmaajo, ugu baaqay inay ka dhabayso go’aankeedii ahaa inay dib u qabsanayso goobaha ay ka taliso Al-shabab, maadaama taasi ay qorshaheedii shaqo ka mid ahayd, wuxuuna calaamka ugu baaqay in dhinaca ciidanka laga taageero DF.

Xukuumada Somalia, ayaa ka talisa qaybo yar oo Muqdisho ka tirsan, halka Al-shabaab oo ah awooda keliya ee dowlada Somalia dagaalka kula jirta ay ka taliso Gobolada Koonfurta iyo qaybo ka tirsan Gobolada Dhexe.

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;688735 wrote:
LOL@ the guru touches

First, you are much more civilised then your alleged guru.
:D

Second, if i did't know you better, i would have deduced from your above critique that you were patriotic PL citizen exercising his God given right to question the shenanigans of his leaders - but alas - i am forever reminded of your mantra ("clan is everything")

third, you are wrong this is the not the first time PL has cut ties with TFG, TNG, and many other acronyms - and that it has paid off - however this is the first time that many were fall out with at the same time.

Dee "Clan Is Everything" in politics, saaxib. If this was football, Faroole will be the one that commits fouls at every turn. And anyway, I do have a soft spot for PL (for reasons known to me and only to me) and would not want the hard work of many wasted by ONE MAN. I'd call the Imam a mad mullah but that might only annoy you. :D

^It is known to everyone including Faroole that you bought shares in Range Resources - hence the little dramas to make you panic and sell those shares before July 2011 :D

NGONGE;688742 wrote:
Dee "Clan Is Everything" in politics, saaxib. If this was football, Faroole will be the one that commits fouls at every turn. And anyway, I do have a soft spot for PL (for reasons known to me and only to me) and would not want the hard work of many wasted by ONE MAN. I'd call the Imam a mad mullah but that might only annoy you.

I remember a story about a naked King who thought that he was wearing the most beautiful clothes in the world, while he was actually naked. And he shot evereyone who told him that he was naked, and he rewarded those who made

Compliments about this beautiful clothes that he was wearing.

So, I say again. I do support Faroole, he is the best thing that hapenned to puntland. Since the discovery of piracy in the 21 century.

The question is who does Faroole need?

TFG only controls 20% of Mogadishu and are not a real benefit for Puntland. Somaliland is claiming land that belongs to Puntand’s tribes, ONLF isn’t really Puntland problem but it seems things have been mended between the tribes of Puntland and from the O.gaden,

I agree on the SSC, they shouldn’t have tried to isolate them but rather used their support from SSC Diaspora. SSC is a force to be reckon with now, it controls all of Cayn now and has support from the local tribal elders,

However, Puntland has funds coming to them from Oil companies and Arab donors, they really don’t anyone else

AYOUB   

Sayid*Somal;688735 wrote:
LOL@ the guru touches

First, you are much more civilised then your alleged guru.

How many STARS do/did you give NGONGE?:D:D:p:cool:

later I'A folks, soo duceeyaa!

Exactly my point.

Faroole doesn't anyone. But Somalia is in dire need of Faroole and puntland. Somalia needs leadership and

Faroole has proved that he is a leader. He withstood the SSC mutiny(in Garowe), the Makhirian terrorism cells(in Bosasso and Galgala), the ONLF rebels(hiding in puntland as tourist), he TFG thieves(in Moqdishu), the Galmudug savages(in Galkacyo) and the aggressive Somaliland occupation forces(in Sool, 20 km from Garowe), who form a threat against puntland's existence.

Faroole stands strong against all these enemies and defended puntland in its most difficult hour. Even under

Yeey and Cade puntland never had so many enemies and its existence wasn't in danger.

With so many enemies and dangers Faroole still managed:

- to start the oil drilling

-to start the mineral exploration which Cade never did.

-Develop puntland coast guard,

-organise successful National tournaments, conferences and events, which even Yeey couldn't.

-Adopt a flag, anthem,etc.

-recongnition by US as a State.

-cooperation with other countries

-opening of trade offices abroad.

Faroole deserves to be president of Somalia.

Qodax Qorax;688773 wrote:
Exactly my point.

Faroole doesn't anyone. But Somalia is in dire need of Faroole and puntland. Somalia needs leadership and

Faroole has proved that he is a leader. He withstood the SSC mutiny(in Garowe), the Makhirian terrorism cells(in Bosasso and Galgala), the ONLF rebels(hiding in puntland as tourist), he TFG thieves(in Moqdishu), the Galmudug savages(in Galkacyo) and the aggressive Somaliland occupation forces(in Sool, 20 km from Garowe), who form a threat against puntland's existence.

Faroole stands strong against all these enemies and defended puntland in its most difficult hour. Even under

Yeey and Cade puntland never had so many enemies and its existence wasn't in danger.

-organise successful National tournaments, conferences and events, which even Yeey couldn't.

Innaba ma dhici karto inaad daacad u qortay haddalkaas! Username-ka check-garee saaxiib!!

Qodax Qorax;688773 wrote:
Exactly my point.

Qarax = Cowke = Mr. Somalia ...... Imisaan lahaa :D:D

NGONGE   

AYOUB;688771 wrote:
How many STARS do/did you give NGONGE?
:D:p:cool:

later I'A folks, soo duceeyaa!

I checked and it appears that someone approved of this thread. It just goes to show that A&T was wrong and that no female mafia votes for me. This must have been YOU, saaxib. :D

Jacaylbaro, QQ wuu is qaban kari waayay miya? Wale Imaamka la daba tukadaa! :D