Sign in to follow this  
Abdirazak_PTL

TFG Wants To Extend Their Mandate By 2 Years. What a Disgrace!!!

Those people from Somalia who are now in Somaliland are by all mean refugee's. That is not my

opinion, but that of the UN, Somaliland goverments,etc. And how would you call people living in

UNHCR tents within refugee camps, standing in line for food, depending on handouts? Tourist?

Sxb, you don't need to be angry with me. I have not made them flee their land. You better adres

TFG and AMISOM who target civilians on daily basis.

gooni   

how would you call people living in

UNHCR tents within refugee camps, standing in line for food

waxaa loogu yeeraa barakacayaal colaad waa laga guuraa,,, isla dhulkoodiibay u guureen somalia to somaliland.

tan aad leedahay saf bay raashin ugu jiraan maxaad kaga duwantahay adba yurub baad saf kaga jirtaa?

Sxb, you don't need to be angry with me. I have not made them flee their land. You better adres

TFG and AMISOM who target civilians on daily basis

isku si un baanan wax u arag xanaaq ma jiro ra'yigaaga unbaan la yaabay,, ,, dhul soomaali baad degentahay somalina ma rabo baad leedahay adigoo somaaliya!! ma dhulkaa waalan mise dadka? dhaqanka somaalida wuxuu yahay hadba meeshii roob iyo nabad laga helo in la isugu tago,,,,shalay xamar maanta hargaysa bari boosaaso saa danbe baydhabo ilaa maashaa allah.