Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Official Champions League 2006/07 Thread

nuune   

^^^ Such a die hard Chelsick fan, whatever you do, don't say Chelsea will get revenge from Liverpool, that is a very strange statement to make!

For those who might think Eto will add something to Barca, they made bad calculation, the man is demoralised, and emotionally unstable after the brawl he had with the team and their manager, even if he psychologically becomes stable, very little he can do in Anfiled.

N.O.R.F   

what kind of name is bob for a somali anyway. why you hiding your real name? it is not lars, erik or bjorn is it.....

As Bob is a die hard gunner i think a French name would suit him fine. How about Francwa or Piere :D

BOB   

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

Bob

your insinuiation that i am another johnny come lately doesnt insult me in the slightest

First and foremost...I don't do insults...I am too old for that now.

secondly...you must be a genius to figure out that I am a Liverpool fan...I wonder who would you be...Mini-Me or Dexter? :rolleyes:

And who said I'm Somali...just because I am a member of SOL doesn't necessarily mean you have to be 100% Somali...but I am married to Somali girl so you must respect me as your Seedi. ;)

I was told that Somali men make the best brother-in-laws and I am glad for that.

So when did you start supporting Chelsea? long before Ken Bates bought the team with 2 pounds I bet. :D

Chelsea won't 'buy' the Premier League this season...I give you a guarantee in right here right now. want to bet?

LooooooooooooooooooL@ North...if I am Pierre...I wonder what kind of names you and Nuune would have...Martinez & Nunez? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

oooh things getting a bit too heated for you there bob? take it easy there is no need to get all hyper.

i think your intelligence will come into question before mine. i assumed that you were a liverpool fan because you got all emotional about my post on the subject of liverpool. now i dont claim to be perfect but it is possible to make wrong assumption which i did.

secondly, this forum is called somalia online it is intended for somali's as indicated by the name. but of course if you feel you are an affiliated somali that's your choice.

thirdly you are not my seedi and i dont know where you go that from because being married to any somali girl doesnt make you that.

on the subject of when i became a chelsea fan- i wouldnt normally into such a meaningless discusion but i became a chelsea fan after 96 when my boy-hood football hero ruud gullit moved there. i was and still am a huge PSV fan but chelsea became my second club. then i moved to the UK and obviosly my support for PSV grew.

your knowledge of football is obviously minimal as you are a 'gooner' which is shown by your claim that Bates bought chelsea for £2. i will correct you that it was actually £1 which shows your ignorance on this matter.

BOB,

dont tell me you are hoping against all hope that man utd win the title? cos that shows your support of arsenal to be insignifacant. but if you just dont want chelsea to win is another matter.

to be perfectly honest, the title is in man utd hands at the moment but it wouldnt be the most outrageous thing if they were to loose their bottle right at the end.

i hope liverpool can do us some business over the weekend which will put that extra bit of pressure on manu

SoMa_InC   

^^^Welcome aboard, good to see a fellow fan on the block.

Just an advice, Mr Bob is an Arsenal diehard and his knowledge of the game is gigantic.

lol@Martinez & Nunez.

BOB   

oooh things getting a bit too heated for you there bob? take it easy there is no need to get all hyper.

You accuse me of getting hot under the collar and yet post your autobiography for a response? :D

Sxb if you can't take a stick I suggest you quit while you are ahead because in here we take the mickey out of each other all in the name of football...say what? you assumed that I was a scouser just because I spoke of the fact? :rolleyes:

You don't win nothing by being the most knowledgeable couch potato when it comes to football that's why my knowledge of the game is non-existent compared to you and FYI I don't give a monkey's behind about Chelsea or how much they are worth but all I know is that (your) Chelsea wont win the premier league this season just as you would bet on your last guilder that Arsenal and Liverpool wont win the F.A Cup this year. :D

Now what else did you assume?

PS. by referring to you as a genius...I meant that as a compliment...loosen up Mr Chelse...what's with the insecurity mate? smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

bob,

first all i only told you measons for supporting chelsea becuase you asked me.

So when did you start supporting Chelsea? long before Ken Bates bought the team with 2 pounds I bet.

so just how does the make me a bit 'hot under the collar'.

in terms of me calling you a liverpool fan as i said before that was a wrong assumption to make but it was the only one i could make at the time as i didnt know you and your ****-nal support. but you also made an assumption when you accused me of being a couch potato. just how did you know that? do you perhaps know my football watching habits? i think not. i think my football knowledge is well rounded purely because of my love for the game and for you to even suggest that i dont go to any of the games is pure hypocrisy coming from a gooner. have you already forgotten highbury the library? arsenal used to struggle to get 30,000 in there and that for says plenty.

how come you take such pride in saying that Chelsea arent going to win the premiership this season? are you sure you're arsenal fan cause all the true arsenal fans that i know couldnt care less about who wins the premiership between chelsea and Man Utd. or Perhaps your hatred for chelsea has made you loose common sense if you ever had it. i also think hypocracy is at play when you accuse me of being insecure. i try to explain myself when someone asks me question and that is reasonable behaviour not insecurity

i thank you for your compliments.

^^Seen as me and Bob are the only 2 arsenal fans, i have to side with him. But AJ you do ur thing man, im diggin this little battle here. Bob is one of the most knowledgeable in here, but every once in a while you gotta be tested, so AJ keep testing him!

BOB   

have you already forgotten highbury the library? arsenal used to struggle to get 30,000 in there and that for says plenty.

only a new Chelsea fan would make such a statement...listen to yourself for once in your life...would you?

have you ever known a team in any sport that after failing to fill their tiny stadium went on to build a huge stadium with millions of pounds? does that even begin to make sense to you of all people?

did they teach you that in school back in Holland or you misunderstood the old dutch lady who was your history teacher?

you lost the plot here dear dutch boy and i see where you are going with this but allow me to enlighten you a bit here and i hope you wont misunderstand me...Arsenal is, has been and always will be bigger than 'your' Chelsea and its a crime against the beautiful game to mention Arsenal in the same breath with Chelsea just like it was a crime against football when your daft coach tried to compare mighty Barca with novice Chelsea...a team that as recently as the 80's were purchased with 1 pound...i bet even Doncaster must've cost more than 1 pound back then... :D

see..when you make those kind of embarrassing statements only enhance my suspicion on you of how long you've been a Chelsea fan...if ever. ;)

Chelsea is fighting with tooth & nails to amerge from the monumental shadows of Arsenal, the greatest football club London or the Queen ever knew...why else would she invite them to Buckingham Palace... :D

The reason why i keep on claiming that Chelsea wont win the league this season is simple...did you watch Utd's game against Fulham last saturday?

Utd should've lost that match at least 5-1 but went on to win with deflected shot and that...my dear friend is always the mark of the champions...grinding results when they had no right to....I thought you should know all about this being a Chelsea 'fan' yourself...because that's exactly what they were doing for the last two seasons and fair enough...that is what football is all about... it's all about putting the points on the board...like my buddy SoMA_InC loves to say... smile.gif

Utd could choke...i agree...but in fairness i believe they've already done that when they seemed to have forgotten how to win a game and unfortunately for Chelsea...they failed to take advantage of it...remember the games against Reading, Fulham at the bridge and Aston Villa at Villa Park?

Inconsistency is something we Gunners are all too familiar with...other wise Utd wouldn't have won 8 Premier league titles...

Have a good Friday Mr Mike Myers and tell my brother from another mother SoMa_InC...I said Good Luck with Portsmouth tomorrow...No Pun intended of course... smile.gif

Salam Aliekum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

arsenal used to struggle to get 30,000 in there and that for says plenty.

dude, do you even know what the highest attedance at highbury was? 73,000 in 1935. And even if that was the case, how come we fill our brand new stadium with 60,000 for EVERY game. If you're gonna mention a fact, make sure it's correct and have your Football For Dummies book ready, because you're gonna need it a lot, mate. So your little fact does "for says" plenty, plenty of bullsh!t.

ah these deluded gooners still havent seen the light. i shall to teach them little respect for their ignorance and idiocricy which to my suprise still doesnt amaze me.

first of all willy e coyote needs to learn that even chelsea was attracting over 120,000 fans in the 1930's and chelsea still hold the record for the highest attendance in a league game which was actually at stamford bride against the gooners in 1932. so get your head into the history books before you challenge the big boys!!

now dear Jimbob, are you going to dispute you were struggling to get over 30,000 people into your shoebox hmmm? becuase if you are then your delusions are even more absurd and i should stop waisting my time trying to teach about football son.

now i will use the mighty blues as an example of how a team struggle to fill a small stadium, built a bigger one and managed to fill that and more. Now listen carefully dear student or the teacher shall be very cross with you! Chelsea in the 1980's used to struggle to fill their stadium becuase of the dire state that the team was in and becuase the Mears family had lost the support of the chelsea fans who were the most fervent of supporters only a couple of years earlier. when bates took over he rebuilt the stadium with better facilities for fans and go the support of the fans back and manage to fill out a 40,000 seater stadium when the team was only doing ok and languishing in mid table. does that prove a worthwhile example to your irrespectfull self? i doubt it

get a history book son, i quarantee you it will be a worthwhile investment