Sign in to follow this  
Kulmiye

GAME: Fill in the story line

Kulmiye   

the purpose of the game? i dont know...maybe to give each member a chance to participate a post, in collaboration we are sharing ideas and input to create a story.

The Rules of Game: writing a story line for a play. each person should add at least a sentence that fits the story.

Example: lets say I begin with ~Hassan was in his first year of college~ the second person could add that ~he was planning to study economics and so on.

________________________________________________________________________________

THE STORY: Amina and her family moved to Kenya in 2000,

Chimera   

Since rumours about their supposed superpowers were circulating far and wide, Amina found herself ostracised at school by the popular kids, however the one boy that caught her eyes, called Hanad, decided to sit next to her.

Hanad was a kikuyu, named after Hanada - a legendary kikuyu witchdoctor, who in the past was rumored to have special healing powers. Amina, much like other Somali women in Kenya was a kikuyu lover and Hanad was no exception.

Chimera   

This description of Hanad and his background by the deluded attention seeking HOBOS in the town , were nothing but silly Chinese whispers, since ofcourse as his name suggest, Hanad was a full blooded Somali boy, whose handsome features caught the attention of Amina at the detriment of a jealous balding Kanye West looking guy sitting in the back of the classroom. A happy Amina decided to share with Hanad her powers of flight & mindreading.

Chimera;683642 wrote:
This description of Hanad and his background by the deluded attention seeking HOBOS in the town , were nothing but silly Chinese whispers, since ofcourse as his name suggest, Hanad was a full blooded Somali boy, whose handsome features caught the attention of Amina at the detriment of a jealous balding Kanye West looking guy sitting in the back of the classroom. A happy Amina decided to share with Hanad her powers of flight & mindreading.

Continued...

Hanad, who at the time was doing a math assignment in class, thought Amina was joking, but when she insisted her powers were real, he closed his book with a noise not unlike that of a clap, shoved it in his school bag, and exclaimed:

"Well, that is certainly a fascinating story, but you better not be pulling my leg!"

"So do you wanna learn them or not, Hanad?" asked his friend, Amina. "But before I show you my powers, you promise me that you will not tell anyone and that you will not use them for anything evil!"

"I'm not promising you anything, you--you weird girl," answered Hanad, with a laugh at Amina. "Though that isn't saying if what you are saying is really true, I won't listen to you."

"I believe you--that is if you won't read my mind once I teach you," returned Amina, and there was warm admiration in her voice.

Chimera   

Amina guided Hanad to a quite part of the school with few pupils around, and asked Hanad to close his eyes.

"Why, what are you going to do when I close them?" asked a slightly worried Hanad

"Do you trust me Hanad?" asked Amina

"Ummm....maybe, but why?"

"Just close them you silly boy" said an assertive yet smiling Amina. Hanad for some reason shut them immediately, and Amina locked her hands with his. In Hanad's mind, it felt like nothing was happening, since Amina made no sound whatsoever, but then she broke the silence.

"You can open them now" said Amina with a cheeky voice. Hanad opened his eyes and was schocked to find out they were now far up in the sky, causing him to yell "Bisinka!!!, you weird girl, what have you done!?" Their school had become a small little dot.

"Do you believe me now?"

"Yes, yes I do!, and we are going to die!!" replied a terrified Hanad as he held on to Amina hands.

"I am not going to die but you are" said Amina with psychotic look in her eyes.

"What .. what are you doing?" replied Hanad as Amina got closer to him.

"How do you think we maintain our powers" answered Amina as she started to ..

Conspiracy;684029 wrote:
"I am not going to die but you are" said Amina with psychotic look in her eyes.

"What .. what are you doing?" replied Hanad as Amina got closer to him.

"How do you think we maintain our powers" answered Amina as she started to ..

continued...

But wait, hang on, you protest...Surely Amina will not hurt Hanad? Our hero isn't going to get chucked out of the story so soon, surely? Well, yes, he will---in fact, there he goes, vanishing into Amina's mouth, as she swallows him whole--and if you find that unfair, just imagine how the creators of Hanad's character will feel when they discover they're without a hero to side with and care for through the rest of the story.

Cursing herself for what she just did(apparently she was falling for Hanad), Amina starts to descend down back to earth---and got the shock of her life as a figure covered in a vomit-like substance, looking rather gooey and disgusting, reared up on her path. Was it a mutilated corpse? A regurgitated human carrion? A dirty Egyptian mummy from ancient times? Whatever or whoever, it was more animal protein for Amina to eat, and without breaking her stride she launched herself at it, shouting "Ka cararaay!", and then tripped and missed to get a hold of the thing in front of her.

In an instant Amina turned around, only to find the nauseating thing assuming the "Crane" stance from The Karate Kid. She whispered to herself "Cajiib!" and thought, a fellow blood warrior, eh!--and after that it was all too quick for the eyes to follow, as high kicks flashed, up cuts lunged, fingers tried to poke out eyes, nerve pathways were prodded, groin kicks were delivered and avoided as each tried rather stealthily to sneak one of those lower round-house kicks famously popularized by Jean-Claude Van Damme, where you stand on one leg and try to lash out the other one from all the way behind--risking a life altering injury, but that's karate for you. At which point, Amina, quietly acknowledging her adversary's abilities, resorted to that famous trick of pretending to have pulled a leg muscle--limping suddenly with a cry "Alla Hooyooy! Alla lugta muruq baa i bowdey!".... It took the other fighter unawares, with a cunning uppercut-- quickly followed by an elbow strike right in the center of the forehead--Amina knocked the other fighter to the ground. Then Amina put her arms around him and gripped him tight, and prepared, like an African Rock Python, to swallow the fighter whole when she recognized him--did you guess?--physical features of a Somali Brad Pitt, seven feet of lean muscle, broad shoulders, strong jaw, steady brilliant black eyes gleaming in the sunlight, puckered thick lips very close to her own.

"Hanad!" she cried.

"Qumayo!" exclaimed Hanad, emphasizing his hatred for Amina.

Yep, his animosity was genuine, I mean what did you expect when the heroine finds herself unexpectedly getting ready to eat a hapless hero all-over-again and his juicy lips are inches from her's? A very brief, electric moment elapses as their eyes lock, and then she just goes for it and locks her mouth on his, and the only question before you, dear audience, is: will Hanad's limp hands... a) grab her closer to kiss her more passionately, or b) fasten around her neck as he tries to choke her and get his revenge?

In this case, we will side with romantics in the audience, and say--neither. Hanad was too aroused to resist (or was he secretly planning his revenge?), and when they finally stopped kissing due to their mutual need for fresh air, the stared at each other yearningly and then suddenly their amorous affections for one another simultaneously vanished.

"You tried to eat me!", Hanad said in confusion and fear as beads of sweat begun dripping from his face.

"What do you mean I tried--I DID! How the hell did you come back, where the hell did you come from?" replied Amina shockingly.

"You witch! Sixiroolad baad tahay!" yelled Hanad. .."Oh, I'm gonna teach my "powers! ...Am gonna show you how to fly!" mocked Hand with a slight lisp a little accentuated for effect. "That was all black magic just so you could eat me, huh--?"

"Hanad, please calm down!" She tried to relax him, for she started to feel sorry for him and she was regretting what she had done.

Malika   

Tears rolled down her cheecks, in despair at the audacity of Hanad eratic behaviour - How could he accuse me of witchcraft, when I was merely showing him how much I loved him...

How could he?? ...She silently weeped.

Zafir   

Just then, she noticed her brother Muudeeey watching over her.

“How long were you standing here” she muttered wiping away her tears,

“Long enough” replied Muudeey with intensity

“Please don’t do anything fanatical, I know you have read my thoughts” said Amina with worried look

“Muudeey, this applies to his sisters, to his whole family for that matter. Please, I beg of you” she continued.

Ps: Hello Dearest Malika