Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xinnfanin: A certifed Literary Quack

NGONGE   

Hunguri;682911 wrote:
Assalamu Alaykum,

Waxaanse, rabaa inaan Abtigiis iyo NG suaal waydiiyo. Suaashu waxa weeye, waar horta nimanyohow sidii Xabashidii maxaad dadka isugu tagtaan
:)
? Maxaadse, isugu jiibisaan ? ( Kaftanku waa furanyahay ) .............

War maxa dhacay dee? Anigu camiraad moyaan wax kale miyaad igu argtay? Guurmaan Jihaad Xiin ku qaaday? Xaq sheeg, saaxib. A&T kaliga baa ciidan socda, uma baahna hiilis iyo mucaawanad. Ta labaad, anigu horaan sheegay inaanu aheen nin aad isku halayn kartid; wixi talo aan PM ku siiyaay waaka iga qaadan wayaay oo xabadiisa maca shinbiraha ag maraysay ayuu ku riday (ma caad ila adiga, Ayoub, Prom iyo Blessed). Lakin hada dhacaday, oo saaxiibkay dhinac walbaa laga haystaa, marka horta aan wax ka celiyo; hadawtaaan ka murmi doona his "unilaterla change of strategy". :D

P.S.

Anigu macrakad kale ayaan ku jiray, dagaalka halkan ka socdo wakhti o maan hayn. Lakin hada waan guulaystay oo ciidamadayda halkanaan o rari doona.

Abtigiis;683183 wrote:
:D

Because it is hard to imagine an amplifier would speak where there is no speaker behind it, your talk above is a proof that Xinn indeed is alive and has not died of the wounds inflicted upon him. It is a proof that like the last days of Saddam Hussien, he is hiding in narrow underground holes, testing the literary temperature of SOL by engaging in a war of attrition with me, and sending delinquent juveniles from
Tikri
t to blow themselves up, instead of leading the fight himself.

I can forvige you for misunderstanding what this thread is all about on account of your IQ. This thread is about Xinnfanin's continuous failure to divorce characters in stories from the story-teller; it is not about whether the story-teller is a good story-teller or the story is a good story. Of course dimwits are not supposed to know this, but Xinn should have known.

A&T,

I hope you realize that, outside of my abject disgust for temperamental caanoboore nutjobs such as yourself...my other pet peeve is having to scroll down a buffoon's mindless brain-fart. Now, while I applaud your sense of urgency in delivering a character assassination on behalf of your desperate craving for attention and a cheap comeback, at any cost... you of all people who has never been the smartest lad, or the sharpest tool in the woodshed should never poke fun at someone else's IQ. But seriously though, was that the best you could come up with-- make snide remarks of my intelligence-- and hope that I don't bother to reply? happy0006.gif

....It is a proof that like the last days of Saddam Hussien....... sending delinquent juveniles from Tikrit to blow themselves up, instead of leading the fight himself

A&T, how many times do I have to repeat to you that your asinine tactics that you wield at everyone else does not work on me in the slightest? Name-dropping dead dictators or trying to compare me with the terrorists of Tikrit is yet another example of you practicing your unique brand of caanoboore humor and making a fool out of yourself. I've seen low-level marfashlanders spewing propaganda and lies who made more sense than you, the fact that you're actually trying and yet still come up with this sh!t is truly sad. When are you bloody going to realize that it's not a comeback when you don't make an iota of sense?

Saaxiib, you're a total waste of time, space, and effort. And if this is going to be a war of "attrition" to find out who can write the silliest drivel without dropping dead due to boredom then you can count me out! Adios.

Malika   

^Adios, indeed...dont let the door hit you on your way out - party popper was your posts. ;)

A&T, Sir Xiin is gracing you with his silence dee get the message - :P

Abtigiis   

Where a little teaser bull is marking a territory, there is lots of squirting, raising of dust and dropping of strong dung, all of it obfuscatory: Caanabodhe, character assassination, mafrashland is a diversion tactic by the handlers of this unkempt excitable urchin. We know and expected that! What we didn’t expect is the simulated rage of ‘count me out’ from the ampilifier. An obdurate hymn may have been broken in SOL this day, and hey, caring mother-in-laws may start breaking skirts in leaping joy: Mr. Somalia is angry he is called names and his character is assassinated! :D :D SOLer’s must obligingly collide chins for catchy headlines here!

But the bottom line is I can’t say I haven’t budgeted for this. Where you are dealing with Xinnfanin, you cannot sleep in peace, locking your door from within. Rather, like a bad man who strays into nuptial chambers of a married woman, you sleep and wink with this one unblinking eye firmly on the exit. He can fight dirty and catch you off-guard without lifting a finger!

I can only suspect the heartless Xinn is working behind the screen and throwing this human pebble to test the depth of the waters. But if it is the decision of the juvenile vagrant to get angry, then it is a small victory to celebrate. In a phase of leaping tongues, keeping the mouth of a freelance heckler shut is no mean achievement. Mr. Somalia is the proverbial condemned fratricidal son who pleaded orphan status in his own mitigation. He is seeking refuge in decorum; decorum he killed in this forum repeatedly. Let him tell us how many names he had in SOL before!

Malika,

No, Sister. Xinn is not resting; he is busy sending teenage sucide bombers.:D Even this fake elder Hunguri with fake Gogol is part of the gang I face everytime I release air on SOL. The Gogol serves to give Xinn an outlet to escape! :D

Admin - Why is Mr.Somalia's taunt removed. It wasn't that bad. He only called me few names. I dont mind if it is kept here.

^

It was removed because the admin seems to have a soft spot for endangered specimen on SOL such as yourself. But atleast you got a chance to read it, even though the tripe masquerading as a rejoinder that you've furnished afterwards has been found wanting, once again...ha ha ha!happy0002.gif

You've lost the plot long ago, A&T. Your cacoethes has gotten the best of you and you're now content to attempt to drown me out with a torrent of gibberish. Throw the cantrabaqash out of the window, A&T, and you no-longer have any munitions to come back at me with, eh? I guess when backed against a wall, dumb animals have to be expected to resort to base low-level tactics such as that. Roooooar with all your might, groooowl even, but you're still just a little puppy at heart. Now, here, enjoy this little bowl of caanoboore just recently mixed for you...lol happy0002.gif

Cononut_milk.JPG

Abtigiis   

I must thank Blessing for forgiving me. It is very important for me.

With the looming prospect of me carrying the blood of children on my hand, I winced, prayerfully hoping the good Lord he worships would grant this Mr. Somalia fellow wisdom and guidance out of the belly of the great beast -Xinnfanin- whose menacing grin he mistook for a gay smile. If only he knew he is a tool of another tool!

Prometheus thinks I should leave Xinnfanin alone; I should not disturb him from the glorious, munching rest he is having. He wonders why I should deliver a truth which must be deferred to allow for a ride, a gentle wafting into Elysian fields, that zone of eternal bliss, post-purgatory! The truth that this Xinnfanin is a script, a tool of intimidation the playwrights -LST and Promethues- use to effect desired outcomes; A 'dues de Machina'. :D

uchi   

I havent been back here for awhile and honestly I have had my share in reading a lot of threads by A&T, and I have to say A&T would have to be the funniest fella around here. Mr. Somali you should take it easy with the insults =) A&T is a one of a kind. You have my support my good friend.

The misplaced smile line had me rofl.

Abtigiis   

Indeed, Uchi's timeous reinforcement from as far as Nigeria and Ogoni-delta is a welcome, heart-warming development. Nonetheless, the Naija-brother should not read much into the insults of this overfed young boy from the antihills of Mudug and Bari. Did you see Mr. Somalia's picture on facebook, where he still belongs? All along I thought the reason for his voluminous torso was due to clinical obesity or some other malady; I now realise the bulge is to do with cuqdad for Caanoboodhe-drinkers like me. The bulge is insult and anger, nothing else. Which takes us to the story of ALbion and it war time Prime Minster winston churchil, which I read on Harare herald.

One day during the Second World War, Winston Churchill staggers into a room, dead drunk as usual. Of course, you know Churchill had a drink problem, the way George Bush had the same. I trust you read Bush’s memoir “Decision Points”. Seeing that the Prime Minister of Britain was drunk, dead drunk, one lady plucked courage and confronted him. Without wasting time, she barked a sharp rebuking order, one that reversed power relations. Temporarily at least. "Mister Prime Minister, you are drunk. Get out of the room!"

The drunk British Prime Minister, doddered forward, towards the cheeky woman who had dared him. Once satisfied that he had gained suitable distance for a maximum uptake of his piece of mind, the Prime Minister, letting out thick fumes of the substance, pauses for a dramatic while, hardly steady and upright. Then the bombshell: "My good lady, I am druuuuuunk, and I don’t deny that. "But tomorroooow morning, tomorrow mooooorning, I shall wake up sober, possibly with a small, nagging headache which will vanish together with early morning dew. But as for you, darlin’, you are ugly, uuuuugly. Let’s see how you will look tomorrow."

The point had been made with this firm rebuke: that far harder to contain are age-settled disabilities of mind and body, as opposed to petty oddities of men or evanescent penury that forces one not to diversify his diet (my Caanaboodhe)! :D :D Let us see if Mr. Somalia can walk straight, not burdened by obstinate misko. :D :D

^

So you finally decide to turn up, eh?

But unfortunately, all you have proved and reaffirmed with that last monstrosity of a thing you call a post is that you have now certifiably become unhinged, my friend. You waited more than 48 hours after promising "There shall be big gaps where your front teeth once resided"--- but instead, what did we get? "Oh, I saw your picture on facebook and you look fat!".

C'mon Abtigiis, oomph it up man, gives us the real laughy laughs, will ya?

I know I've said you were desperate and that you'd be quick to resort to any base low-level tactics and all, but crumbling so quickly into taking such puerile cheap shots, generic hogwash and outright plagiarism like you've just done only proves the points I made in my last post...

A&T, you wrote:

Abtigiis;683487 wrote:
Indeed, Uchi's timeous reinforcement from as far as Nigeria and
Ogoni
-delta is a welcome, heart-warming development. Nonetheless, the Naija-brother should not read much into the insults of this overfed young boy from the antihills of
Mudug
and
Bari
. Did you see Mr. Somalia's picture on facebook, where he still belongs? All along I thought the reason for his voluminous torso was due to clinical obesity or some other malady; I now realise the bulge is to do with
cuqdad for Caanoboodhe-
drinkers like me. The bulge is insult and anger, nothing else. Which takes us to the story of war-time Albion and its drunkard Prime Minister-
Winston Churchill.

One day during the Second World War, Winston Churchill staggers into a room, dead drunk as usual. Of course, you know Churchill had a drink problem, the way George Bush had the same. I trust you read Bush’s memoir
“Decision Points
”. Seeing that the Prime Minister of Britain was drunk, dead drunk, one lady plucked courage and confronted him. Without wasting time, she barked a sharp rebuking order, one that reversed power relations. Temporarily at least.
"Mister Prime Minister, you are drunk. Get out of the room!"

The drunk British Prime Minister, doddered forward, towards the cheeky woman who had dared him. Once satisfied that he had gained suitable distance for a maximum uptake of his piece of mind, the Prime Minister, letting out thick fumes of the substance, pauses for a dramatic while, hardly steady and upright. Then the bombshell:
"My good lady, I am druuuuuunk, and I don’t deny that. "But tomorroooow morning, tomorrow mooooorning, I shall wake up sober, possibly with a small, nagging headache which will vanish together with early morning dew. But as for you, darlin’, you are ugly, uuuuugly. Let’s see how you will look tomorrow."

The point had been made with this firm rebuke: that far harder to contain are age-settled disabilities of mind and body, as opposed to petty oddities of men or evanescent penury that forces one not to diversify his diet (my Caanaboodhe)!
:D Let us see if Mr. Somalia can walk straight, not burdened by obstinate
misko

Most of which, you stole from a fellow by the name of Nathaniel Manheru who wrote the following on an obscure website for Zimbabweans...

Do you know Churchill?

But more was in store. The MDC-M man sought to make sure I would not stagger up and back for a second round, for any round for that matter. "Winston Churchill, remember that in history?"

"Of course I do," I shot back, smarting from the clear condescension blow that had just smote me.

Given my age, surely my interlocutor knew I was old enough to have been what Achebe called "a British Protected Child" whose education was fated to be colonial? And beyond the British Isle, Churchill is a "hero" of the British Empire, surely? Including in Zimbabwe. Don’t we have Churchill High here? Don’t we have Churchill’s Arms in Bulawayo, well written in sans serif too? Don’t we have other little churchills: on roads and even on some children darker than any two African nights on a rainy day well after the moon has "sat"?

Churchill’s great rebuke

"Of course I do," I mourned once more, felled yet again. "One day during the Second World War, Winston Churchill staggers into a room, dead drunk as usual. You know Churchill had a drink problem?" This time around I decided I had had it. I was ready to throw back to stop this vain block. "The way George Bush had the same? Have you read his memoirs, Decision Points," I shot back.

This one had to catch him. I hoped to transfer the plague of insufficiency by which this vain man got at me. Cleverly, he hurried past the innuendo, the sly political MDC man. "Seeing that the Prime Minister of Britain was drunk, dead drunk, one lady plucked courage and confronted him. Without wasting time, she barked a sharp rebuking order, one that reversed power relations. Temporarily at least. "Mister Prime Minister, you are drunk. Get out of the room!"

The error you cannot mend

"You know how it is with drunks and I am sure you appreciate what a drunk wielding enormous power does." I wondered whether my interlocutor was not making another go at me. I don’t drink, have never taken in alcohol. He was appealing to the unfamiliar to compound my insufficiency, I reasoned.

Another condescending assault from this *******! "The drunk Briton, the drunk British Prime Minister, doddered forward, towards the cheeky woman who had dared him. Once satisfied that he had gained suitable distance for a maximum uptake of his piece of mind, the Prime Minister, letting out thick fumes of the substance, pauses for a dramatic while, hardly steady and upright. Then the bombshell: "My good lady, I am druuuuuunk, and I don’t deny dzat.

"But tomorroooow morning, tomorrow mooooorning, I shall wake up sober, possibly with a small, nagging headache which will vanish together with early morning dew. But as for you, darlin’, you are ugly, uuuuugly. Let’s see how you will look tomorrow."

That delivered, Churchill staggered on, to the podium and, yes, the Second World War was won by the Allies, Churchill’s Britain included. The point had been made: that far harder to contain are age-settled disabilities of mind, as opposed to petty oddities of youth. Jehova akati: "Regai vauye kwandiri nekuti umambo hwekudenga ndohwavakadai."

P.S--Thanks a lot, bro...You made me realize how really good I 've become at ruffling your feathers. happy0018.gif

Juxa   

i cant help but think if only A & T's energy was diverted to..........

carry on bal, anigu next to blessed baan dhigtay ganbarta

NGONGE   

^^ Ninkan ha o biqin, Juxa. Waa bahal socda and he is using most of his energy on useful things. Waxan o maleenaya, hadaanu Xiin ama aniga, adiga iyo dadkaan kale la murmin, ninkanu bari hore ayuu ONLF ku biiri laha. But you and I know that he will be hopeless with a gun (not out of fulaynimo of course). Ogoo uun, hadaad meelaha ku argto 'article' ka bilaamaya "Zenaawi is a Certified Military Quack", LST ayaa nus ka leh 'copy right-ka' (going by A&T's assertion that Xiin is an LST script). :D