Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xinnfanin: A certifed Literary Quack

Abtigiis   

^anger, very much understandable! 'Project- Blessed' Ilaahay naxariistii janno haka waraabiyo. Women don't like procrastinators, especially at that tentative stage of 'send me the lyrics, and I will send it to meeshaan isku ogaeyn'. No presumptions what so over, Dear Blessed. You may be innocent and ignorant of all this, but Ayoub's anger gives away his clandenstine motives and modus-operandi. :D :D

Ngonge,

Thank you brother for conveying the message undiluted. Kuwii yaryaraa ee qaylyeyey were Afghani's; you heard inaan naga aamusa ku idhi. Usually I fear to say that because inay isku kay qarxiyaan baan ka baqaa! Actually, after I called you their father asked me 'Dakhare, what are you thinking about?'. I told him I missed to clarify an important point in a message I sent to a friend, and there is a man who would pick out and bash me before the Friday prayers are finished. :D

Blessed   

Abtigiis, isqabo ninyahow. angry-smiley-17026.gif.

I don't want to be part of your little feud. *sigh*. Thank you both for the lyrics though. :D

Ngonge, you fell for his trap it's obvious he's talking about the hills because the next word describes the exact location. Abwaanadii hore wey muuq dheeraayeen. :P

Abtigiis   

Haye Blessed! Haye. You will not be victmized for the crimes of this rascal Ayoub.

Sug!sug! Did you say thank you BOTH?! :D That is unfair.

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;682536 wrote:
^anger, very much understandable!
'Project- Blessed'
Ilaahay naxariistii janno haka waraabiyo. Women don't like procrastinators, especially at that tentative stage of 'send me the lyrics, and I will send it to meeshaan isku ogaeyn'. No presumptions what so over, Dear Blessed. You may be innocent and ignorant of all this, but Ayoub's anger gives away his clandenstine motives and modus-operandi.
:D

:D:D:D No laughing matter but waxaa la yidhi marka ninka waalani qoslo ka miyirka qabaana qoslaa ...

Cajiib! I knew you're beyond repair - bar the Almighty's miracles that is - so I'll leave it to the *Blessed lady to put you in your place. I suggest a mental asylum.

PS I knew you'd turn the lyrics blue and red. ;)

Abtigiis   

:D :D :D aniga iyo gabadhu waanu heshiinay, no one is not going to put the other in his/her right place. Blessed waa gabadh miyir qabta, iskuma dhici karno.

Laakin mahadan meel cidla ah aad ka heshay baan nacay! Nin horaa yidhi "Maxaa Libinta fa.qa.sh lahayd, Dabacayuun siiyey' :D :D waa hoodo!

Blessed   

Abtigiis;682548 wrote:
Haye Blessed! Haye. You will not be victmized for the crimes of this rascal Ayoub.

Sug!sug! Did you say thank you BOTH?!
That is unfair.

Now that you mention it, it is unfair. :D Adiga dhirbaaxo ayaad mudantahay runtii, ee waanka xishooday in aan qof hawl intaa le'eeg galay mahad la'aan diro. Intaay goori goor tahay ina kala socodsii..

AYOUB   

*Blessed

Meeshan iskaga carar. Please don't let people see you talking to him. Anagu (A&T's friends) cardka naga gubtay ninkani daraaddis.

Abtigiis   

Mahadsanid Ayoub, geesinimadaas waan kaa sugayey, ee in maati safka hore la dagaalka la keeno shaqo aan kugu ogaa ma aha. Xinnfanin baa waxaa ku caana maala. :D :D

Waan in maansuukhinayaaye, alla maxaa la iga gar daran yahay.

AYOUB   

Ngonge

*Blessed is has no place in here till A&T calms down. Nuune ugu yeedha Kiitaabka ha saare ileen aniga uu iga shakisanyahay! I know you loves the likes of Max and A&T making spectacles of themselves because you believe it somehow makes you a lesser eccentric fruit-cake in here. The sad thing is he thinks you're his "friend" and Xiin his enemy. Poor soul.

NGONGE   

^^ He paid a full and unretractable apology already. Your people accepted. Heh.

AYOUB;682566 wrote:
Ngonge

*Blessed is has no place in here till A&T calms down. Nuune ugu yeedha Kiitaabka ha saare ileen aniga uu iga shakisanyahay! I know you loves the likes of Max and A&T making spectacles of themselves because you believe it somehow makes you a lesser eccentric fruit-cake in here. The sad thing is he thinks you're his "friend" and Xiin his enemy. Poor soul.

Both myself and Xiin are his friends warya. Lakin this week he is on Xiin's case (and rightly so). :D

Abtigiis;682486 wrote:
Dear Xinnfanin,

Indeed, is there any quarrel over the established fact that when it comes to creativity and genuine epistemological discourse, you are the
colour black on the rainbow
? Is there a dispute that you gained a fame you did not need to validate, the way the proverbial cavern that once housed a big snake acquires lasting awesome terribleness? For what? For simply mercilessly bullying newbies, who come to SOL as their prized find, with rehearsed powerful poetic lines of the Sayid and Ismacil Mire et al ? For sticking to a peace caravan that has lost its way when it begun its journey and expecting it to yield peace?

There is a Somali adage which says
‘dadkaaga dhinac ka raac’
, a fad in Revoultion days. It is an adage which expiates foolishness and cowardice, comfortably locating all these within the human urge for self-preservation. As a proverb, it could only have come from a deficient and miscalculating culture with a deep and ingrained misunderstanding of the true drivers of human transformation. You are a relic of this culture, and embody and dramatize diffidence and disguise as the better part of wisdom, even explaining to comic levels the virtues in not challenging, explaining, discussing or simply narrating human occurrences. You may fairly say I am the opposite of you, and belong to a minority group of mindless eccentrics and odd beings with no moral strictures. It is a charge long administered against me, part rightly, part wrongly, and for which I will not put my lean head between my boney legs and sob.

But this thread is about you, and not me. It is about revealing the made-up creature whose sole key and path to the ‘Hall of Fame’ of SOL is to criticize, bully or pamper, in an effort to keep his real nature wonderfully unobtrusive beneath a false patina of ascribed social and scholarly virtue.

On more than many occasions, I used head, hand, limb and all to duck your unsteadying volley, which came too, too close for comfort, again literally. I receded into a hidden corner of the SOL women section, hoping for some deflecting parapet; instead getting abusive discloures and open insults.
The case of Ibtisam's mauling attack on me is one living example. You pushed me to this margins. That did not quite help. And it has now become clear that a wife of a serial wife-beater, who hopes the abuse will end one day because God will change her man, will find herself without teeth and eyes when that day arrives. It is self-defense, mate. And I hope this will have no bearing on our exchanges of the conviviality of the yore
!

:rolleyes:@serial wife-beater

Xiin is a serial wife beater while Aw Tusbaxle is akin to a grief-stricken spouse in a abusive relationship, miyaa ?

<O:p</O:p

I am sure this analogy is not one of your profitable sayings in your quest to gather up literary gems.

Waryaa, xiinfaniin is not nice. That much I concur. But his comments (even if it was misplaced) on that Amhara slut in that poorly constructed essay of yours does NOT warrant all this protest.

NGONGE, look what you did to the man! War bal pm u ***, aniga albaabka igama furee