Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Music

Aaliyyah   

lol are you implying it is easy to quit miirale? odayga meel baad kaga dhacdid..hes a wonderful singer!!

Thanks cawale for the encouragement as well!!!

salaam

Aaliyah,

Music is very addictive, and i don't think you will ever quit, especially if your used to Somali music ama aad yaraantaadii dhageysan jirtay. Midda kale musicgu waaba essential, its spirit elevating, rafaad iyo raaxo waxaad soo martayba wuu ku xusuusiyaa, marka ha dhageysan kuwane iska raaxayso huuno, salli cala nebi yaaqe see camal adinka!

Aaliyyah   

You know it is better to keep silent than to give a bad advice :P..

sali cala nabi iyo hees dhageeso isku sentnecena ma galaan la soco inadeer lol :)

Kulmiye   

no dancing skills, no creativity, no originality.... just a voice with a huge instrument and you got yourself a hit song.

Ms MoOns   

I hope you succeed abaayadiis.

You encourage me to better myself.

Give it your all, and have trust in yourself

and Ilaahi subxaana watacaala.

Aaliyyah   

^Thanks xabiibti. Insha'Allah may Allah swt make it easy for you as well in your journey of improving ur life for the better :) All the best as well!!!!...

Polanyi;682262 wrote:
I have started listening to music again after a long time. Inshallah, i will quit again soon.

Same here. I've noticed a pattern in my music habits. I go without music for full 6 months, then a catchy song comes along (usually during the summer) and I download it and listen to mainly it. Then by autumn I'm sick and tired of it and I go through the autumn mainly without listening to any music. Then Xmas comes along, and this is like a mine field. Because of my penchant for the cheap and tacky in music I UNFORTUNATELY and kind of unintentionally find myself humming Jingle Bells and other awful Xmas tunes, which opens the door for music. But soon after I'm off music (until the summer).

I've found a very good (almost halal!) alternative though: a Canadian youtube sensation who does covers of hit songs with only his voice. He's pretty good, too.

So on scale from 1-10 , Aaliyah, how bad would this be:

Aaliyyah   

^^ I heard of him hun and heard this song in fact. But, isnt he imitating the real music that most singers use? in that case wouldnt be haraam?? I couldnt percisely say it is haraam bt I would assume thats the case :)..Also, the lyrics of the song should be taken into account. Isnt he talking abt something along the lines of "we gonna rock this club, we gonna go all night, we gonna light it up like it is dynamite" how halaal does that sound to you from 1-10 :P

Polanyi, good luck walaalo.

Oz   

So how many days have passed since you stopped listening to music Aaliyah. I expect you've kept your promise. :D

Aaliyyah;682606 wrote:
^^ I heard of him hun and heard this song in fact. But, isnt he imitating the real music that most singers use? in that case wouldnt be haraam?? I couldnt percisely say it is haraam bt I would assume thats the case
:)
..Also, the lyrics of the song should be taken into account. Isnt he talking abt something along the lines of "we gonna rock this club, we gonna go all night, we gonna light it up like it is dynamite" how halaal does that sound to you from 1-10
:P

Polanyi, good luck walaalo.

Haha I know :) That's why I said "almost halal" :P Istaqfirullaah... but imagine the possibilities though.