Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Music

Somalina   

Aaliyyah;681497 wrote:
More like guilty till proven innocent...and what you posted proves your are guilty as charged
:P

Aniga I posted what I was listening to, aint this thread for music? maxaad igu maagtey walaal? 2dii Landers-ka ayaa igu goobtey maanta, adigiina waakan music thread-ka igu weerartey...I feel like the enemy of the state... :D

Aaliyyah   

LOL this aint the music thread I HOPE ur kidding or u need glasses my ayeeyos one comes handy i can pass it to you as of now :P...I posted this thread sharing that I quit music and here you are tempting me..sheydaan dhaga wawayn :)

salaam

Aaliyyah   

2ladii landerkuna waayo LOL...

tan kale too much argument is not good for the soul marmarka qaar ba la iska dhaafa..going in circles in politics sections gives me a headache...

Somalina   

Aaliyyah;681503 wrote:
LOL this aint the music thread I HOPE ur kidding or u need glasses my ayeeyos one comes handy i can pass it to you as of now
:P
...I posted this thread sharing that I quit music and here you are tempting me..sheydaan dhaga wawayn
:)

salaam

LMAO....waan soo qaldamey dee. Yes! you need to quit music (you r addicted), and I encourage it. Maanan aqrin waxaad qortey, 10 screens ayaan i hortaaley, ee iga raali ahow, the last thing I want is, inaan ku tempt-gareyo.

Maanta politics section ayaa jimicsi u aadey, lil exercise is always a must.

SL iyo PL ayaan ka hadlaayey, waa markii ugu horeysey ay Koonfur isla weeraraan. I could've used SSC on my side...lol

Haddey I got bored oo waa ka dhaqaaqey. It is all about balance you know.

Aaliyyah   

oo maxay konfur ka rabeen wa yaabe? Girl I am on your side ani iyo SSCba shiekh sharif wa daba taaganahay...waxba haka walwalin pl iyo SL..SL horta waxay u cadhesantahay in garadka iyo ssc ay hamar yimadeeen mid ka mida kulaha mraan dhagesanayey magicisa halmaamay halkan hub bay usoo dontay halkan waxba ma yaalin wa mid SL ah oo u shaqeeya dawlada..suaashu maxa asaga mesha dhigay?? lol laluush ma aha?? oo xita asago lander aminsan oo uu hilinaya maanta ag dhigay shiekh sharif iyo dadkisa yaab..xasinimada qayra caadiga ah...tan kale shiekh sharif wa president dalka marka dabcan hadii lo yimaado oo la dhoho war kalay magaladada ee somaliyeed usoo halgan wax dhib ah oo ku jirta ma leh since shiekh sharif is the president of all somalia regardless of the region..

maanta waxa kaliya SL iyo PL isku shubshubanayaana wa arinta SSC waxkale ma aha sida kale la isa tusi karo...dnt let the drama get to you..

alright i dnt want my post to turn into a politics topic was just saying u knowwwwwwwww!!!

salaam

Oz   

Aaliyah, the topic of this thread misleads. Should've said " quitting music or need support quitting music or music is haram tips please" lol.

Ps: it's a great idea. As nuune suggested and other Sol'ers -Start with deleting all you songs from your PC,iPod and mobile phone.

Pss: I need to do the same asap inshallah

Somalina   

Aaliyyah;681512 wrote:
oo maxay konfur ka rabeen wa yaabe? Girl I am on your side ani iyo SSCba shiekh sharif wa daba taaganahay...waxba haka walwalin pl iyo SL..SL horta waxay u cadhesantahay in garadka iyo ssc ay hamar yimadeeen mid ka mida kulaha mraan dhagesanayey magicisa halmaamay halkan hub bay usoo dontay halkan waxba ma yaalin wa mid SL ah oo u shaqeeya dawlada..suaashu maxa asaga mesha dhigay?? lol laluush ma aha?? oo xita asago lander aminsan oo uu hilinaya maanta ag dhigay shiekh sharif iyo dadkisa yaab..xasinimada qayra caadiga ah...tan kale shiekh sharif wa president dalka marka dabcan hadii lo yimaado oo la dhoho war kalay magaladada ee somaliyeed usoo halgan wax dhib ah oo ku jirta ma leh since shiekh sharif is the president of all somalia regardless of the region..

maanta waxa kaliya SL iyo PL isku shubshubanayaana wa arinta SSC waxkale ma aha sida kale la isa tusi karo...dnt let the drama get to you..

alright i dnt want my post to turn into a politics topic was just saying u knowwwwwwwww!!!

salaam

Thanks girl! you r awesome.

Kuwaan aniga ima bother gareyaan, it is more like I bother them...lol...

Waxaan ka helaa markey isku hiil hiiliyaan, hal qof ayaa waxaa la murmaayo 5 qof....lol...

All in all nothing I can't handle.

I happy for you that you decided to quit listening to music. MashaAllah!

Aaliyyah   

lool thats true my topic is totally out there..bt seriously before I post in any thread I usually read the first post and the responses as well ..So it was NNC's fault, no one else had a problem with my topic :P..taas okiyaalo bay u baahantahay (winks @ somalina)

Oz yup walahi it helps wen u dlt cuz now all I have is quran on my phone so I have no choice but to listen to that (not that I never used to listen to quran I would spend good hour or two listening to quran but the ratio was never the same I spend more time with somali music bt inshallah Im improving now)...

n good to know there are ppl who are trying to better themselves...ilaahay hakula garab galo huuno..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Thanks girl! you r awesome.

Kuwaan aniga ima bother gareyaan, it is more like I bother them...lol...

Waxaan ka helaa markey isku hiil hiiliyaan, hal qof ayaa waxaa la murmaayo 5 qof....lol...

All in all nothing I can't handle.

I happy for you that you decided to quit listening to music. MashaAllah!

shantan qof yaa huba in ay shan qof yihiin. Sol shaatiyada ku badan marka it is possible all those five ppl are just two with freaking 5 shatis each looool....dhag ha u dhigin and good to know they dont bother you.

n yeah alhamdulilah im trying to quit still not there 100% ..mar dhexdaasa baan lyrics u qorayey one of my friends..since they trust my good somali LMao..

salaam

Cawaale   

Good luck Aliyah. I bet you can do it. I mean if If folks like Nuune oo koeydii Qaranka Radio Muqdisho bililiqeystay can quit and move on, why not you? specially with your fellas like Miiraale, i am sure it won't be that hard:D

One again good luck.