Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

war what time baad bilowdaa shaqada? 9 am, then coffee, then switch on everything, open daaqado, then sol by 9.30 no?

NGONGE   

^^ I don't drink coffee. I never drink coffee. In fact, I hardly ever go to the staff room (it's good to keep an aloof distance, for when you have to stab them in the back :D).

I come in, I switch everything on and then sit back and read the paper. After that, I come to SOL. :D

Morning y'all,

The only time I pay attention to English towards the end of the season. I was hoping Man City would win but their chance is slowly slipping away. On the plus side if Man U does win, it beats Liverpool's record by two.

Juxa   

ngonge waxaas waa shaqo la'aan

staff room is a must, you need to have your dheg on the ground soomaha:)

salaama odayasha soo galay hada oo dhan

N.O.R.F   

How can one not drink coffee when working? Its a must especially when up until late during the week. Ngonge hasn't been first in all week. Its the school holidays.

Morning all *yawn*

Maaddeey   

Asalaamu Calaykum, Trollers.

NGONGE, adigoo kale oo jeebka gacanta geliya mar walba anaa u baahnaa, habeen dhoweyd anoo safar ah baan lacagtii ka soo tegay, khatar baan geli lahaa, hadduusan Alle i baxsan!.

Juxa   

meeshaad joogto sow tolka ma dagana?

ps: i recently found out your tol and was suprised...........maasha allah baan ka bixi waayay

NGONGE   

Norf, Coffee is an awful drink (even tea is better and I hardly drink tea).

Maaddeey, qofka gacanta jeebka gacanta galiya waa qof meel baahi jirto ag maray oo naxarees aawadeed wax o sameeyay. Anigu I was cornered and had no choice. :D

How did you get out of the plane then?

Maaddeey   

^^ Mid adiga kuu eg, baan la hadlay lakin markii diyaaradda laga degay buu ballantii iiga baxay, visa fee uun baan u baahnaa, gabar baa i deymisay lacagtii, dabadeedna Wiil walaalkey ah oo i soo doonay baa isla markiiba siiyey markaan 'meeting point' imaanay! :D