Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

Ngonge i heard great stuff about it from mid kuwa aan diinta laheyn ah oo ila shaqeeya. for someone who opposes anything divine, meelkastuu taganyahay

Salaams all ..... don't u hate when you have a delegation who were set to go tomorrow and they suddenly change the plan to stay two more days ?? ,,,, I was looking forward to a peaceful weekend ,,,

Malika   

Asalaam Aleikum yaa jamaac

How is everyone?

Ngonge - how long is the exhibition going to be on? - Uncle google just answered that.

Malika;799906 wrote:
Asalaam Aleikum yaa jamaac

How is everyone?

Ngonge - how long is the exhibition going to be on? - Uncle google just answered that.

Pretty cold and wet but all good alhamdulillah. I was just looking at the ads on the underground the other day and will definitely check it out before April 15.

NGONGE   

^^ You know what's funny? The company that organised this private viewing for us, provided the guests with drinks and finger food. I was almost caught off guard and picked up a drink glass before quickly asking the waiter if it were alcohol. When he confirmed it was, I was tempted to walk around with it and see if I got any reactions from random Muslims (there weren't that many around). :D

Malika, it depends on what you like. If you like looking at ancient artifacts and historical documents, I reckon you will love this one. As for the Haj itself, I am sure you already know all you need to know. Personally, I was impressed with the old maps showing the distance people travelled to make it to Mecca. We calculated (me and a couple of pretty English ladies) that it took FIVE MONTHS to travel from Timbuktu to Mecca back when they had no cars or modern modes of travel. Quite impressive.

Malika   

^Lol. I am only interested in the historical documents and ancient artifacts....I am not sure of the reason the British Museum to have this exhibition though?..

Juxa   

Ngonge i expect nothing less from you but calculate with the pretty ladies

waves@malika janaay

Malika   

^ Hello Habo!

*waves back - sending air kisses too* @ Juxa - ii waraan abaaye?

Had a brief session this morning with a group of girls - sharing with them statics about 'women of today'....I was left in despair after discussions...oh lord!..Lol - most think as long as your pretty your sorted...argggg!!!