Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;798144 wrote:
Waanad aqoonba dee ,,,,,
:D

Nyama choma unbaan kuu aqaan inta kale iska daa warkooda :D:D

NGONGE   

Salaam all.

Maddeey, they ignored you becuase they didn't understand you saaxib. Reer SOL waxanaan ku nacay, when they don't understand a Somali word, they wait for me to come and ask for its meaning. Eeen..eeen..what mean majiirasho please?

NGONGE   

^^ Did you know eating camel meat messes up your wuduu? No wonder I never liked that meat and no wonder Somalis are all angry madmen (and women). :D

N.O.R.F   

Something I heard recently. Never really tried it. So a love of hilib geel is to blame for everything wrong with Somalis? :D

Camel meat doesn't mess up wuduu ..... that is wht they say in Saudi arabia but other Mad-habs oppose it. So I eat and pray right away :D

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all,

3 times i attempted to say salaams today and each time i have been interupted grrrrr

NGONGE   

^^ Wa caleekom al Salaam.

Haaa Norf, bal look at JB getting angry and talking about mad-habs in Saudi Arabia just to defend his love of camel meat. :D

Maaddeey   

NGONGE, maxaa dhacay me never shuuf toi posting on Axad? :D

Don't worry, dhaqtar af soomaaliga yaqaan ayaan helay.

JB, Mad-hab laguuma soo dirin ee Nebiga raac. If memory serves me well, al Imam Nawawi said: Wahathaa asaxu mad-haban wa in kaana al jumhuru cala khilaafih

NGONGE   

One day behind? War is your internal clock faulty? Now watch Xiin pointing and shouting "script, script, script". :D

Maaddeey   

The favorite script is Carafaat, sow maad arag he writes on this board day and night and debates in every thread, tireless. Numero waaxid calaamad of scripts.

Su'aal kale, wax la isku qaras bixiyo sheega.

nuune   

Maaddeey;799121 wrote:

Su'aal kale, wax la isku qaras bixiyo sheega.

Waxaad cuntaa abeeso hunqaacadeed, it is fast, and you get relieved quickly, last time I had abeeso mantageed was only this morning.

Maaddeey   

Juxa amin, waa u tegay dhaqtar 'threadka isli ma arkin miyaa?', Entamoeba histolytica cyst aa lagaa helay uu i dhahay, 12 kanini uu ii qoray welina sideydi aan ahay, berri aan aasahaa mug kale.