Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Afternoon folks, does anyone know what happened to the SOL'er that goes by the name of Chimera, last i checked. His absence has been noted. Good man that used to get alot of unfair stick from the likes of Alpha and co.

Galab wanaagsan dadka dadka dadka dadka ......

Sleeping in da middle of the work ,,,,,, shouldn't stay that late xalay. Some people are just waste of time

Archdemos;749831 wrote:
Afternoon folks, does anyone know what happened to the SOL'er that goes by the name of Chimera, last i checked. His absence has been noted. Good man that used to get alot of unfair stick from the likes of Alpha and co.

Just preposterous! Adam did the expected, he retired his account and now uses one of the many scripts floating around. you think he'll just up and leave like that. Adam was SOL addict, delivering his daily doses of 'good' news from that hell-hole Somalia.

Archie, you could be adam. in fact, i'm certain of it. you espouse the same old nonsense, you share the same lack of awareness that was Adam's greatest weakness and his emotional instability...

Juxa   

starting pay waa uff (not sure how much probably 18k) but you get increase every may. the job suits someone trying to get in and secure a training contract. as norf say it can be bit tedious and boring at time but hey one day you will earn good wages so who cares.

oh well time to stuff my face with qado:)