Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

*Ibtisam;725326 wrote:
GOOD, wonderful, glad we agreed on something at long last!- Please do that and get out of my business-

Now what do I have to say to get you to leave me alone on SOL?
:D

This is the internet i could say whatever i feel. SOL is a democratic forum for self-expression. But, I do have some self-preservation and will not waste time being friendly and kind to people who have no respect for others.

Ibtisam   

Malika bal eeg waxan sheegey, even Faheema came out the wood works!

Faheema loool!! I thought I'd try and get this looooooooooooooooong dragging nacnac over and done with.

Alpha, Indeed internet allows you freedom, laakin that freedom ends once the internet stops providing a niqaab for you, but since I know the face behind the net, any offense caused by such name will only lead to physical and emotional trauma for you in REAL life. So you dont have to be nice to me online, but you shall watch what you say to me, and YOU will behave like a normal respectable persons. :cool:

Faheema.;725330 wrote:
:D
:D@Now what do I have to say to get you to leave me alone on SOL?.... don't push your luck Ibti
:P

Blondy, I am in Marketing and Advertising, working 5days a week 8am-8pm in a dingy office trying make ends meet...so, don't listen to Ibti lol

lol@faheema, i'm glad you see the funnier side of the joke. at least you have a sense of humour and wouldn't be hostile if we ever meet (hypothetically speaking) somaha?

Ibtisam   

Yeah he was your ghost- and if you don't behave, every time I see your ghost I will hit him over the head, get my relatives to push him around and rough him up for fun... you get the jest of my warning, your ghost is gonna get it. You are out of options [short of creating a new user name and even then it is only a matter of time] Just behave- how hard could it be.

Now I'm bored with this convo and you, why are you even still talking to me? are you one of those freaks who likes people being mean to them? - :rolleyes:

Faheema finds you even more annoying than me; I could bet $100 she will physically harm you if she ever run into you. :P:D

NGONGE   

I was looking at google when I came across a post by Jacaylbaro on twitter. I followed the link and was shocked to come across a picture of alpha with green stuff sticking out of his mouth. I feel dirty. :D

Morning all.

p.s.

Faheema, Ibti baxsatay; kii yaraa wali na waa single. Maxaanu yeelna dee?

Ibtisam   

NGonge lool your a bit late- :P That mad man writes great reviews!!

Hehehe @ googling JB! what were you looking for?

*Ibtisam;725337 wrote:
Yeah he was your ghost- and if you don't behave, every time I see your ghost I will hit him over the head, get my relatives to push him around and rough him up for fun...
you get the jest of my warning, your ghost is gonna get it.
You are out of options [short of creating a new user name and even then it is only a matter of time] Just behave- how hard could it be.

Now I'm bored with this convo and you, why are you even still talking to me? are you one of those freaks who likes people being mean to them? - :rolleyes:

Faheema finds you even more annoying than me; I could bet $100 she will physically harm you if she ever run into you.
:P:D

bring your relatives. lol@IBZ. i'll bring my relatives too.

Ibtisam   

Alpha it is NOT a bloody wedding, kulah bring your relatives and I will bring mine. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Loooooooooooost. I figured waad ka heesha me talking to you, so I am going to ignore you from now on.

Ngonge :D :D

NGONGE   

^^ I can't access FB from work so I thought I'd check if you're on twitter (surprise surprise, huh?). :D

p.s.

Faheema xisaab bay ku maqantahay.