Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

salaamulah dhamaantiin

Ibti you deserve the day off, you should take friday off

Sayid, you come out markey qoraxdu soo baxday yaah?

NGONGE   

Sayid,

JB oo maqaan baad salaantay, Ayoub na maxa ku diiday inaad salaanto? War hurry up yaano xuuxa ku cunin.

Heh@Ibti & Abu Salman mentioning me when talking about Burco. Norf ka naxa ya naas. :D

salam all,

Not at all Ibtisam, I love and have friends or relations from Burco; I can see the advantages of staying local in terms of marriage...though more in terms of region or city than clans or sub-clans.

Ngonge, NORF adaa ka wakiila nooh aboowe?

Sayyid lol duriyada is ok bro.

N.O.R.F wrote:
Abu, good khutba today. I ran out afterwards

NORF don't you run outdoors, I still run too :D

JB oo maqan??? highly improbable.

duriyada curodkooda waa salaamay - haddii usan markale hablahayaga afgaadeyn :D

Dumaashi - i was going to invite to you to my second wedding tomorrow until i heard your dislike of Sheikh Sharif :D

Ibtisam   

Sayid Salaam.

Juxa you can say that again.

NGonge, lol North is living through his family- when they go to Burco- he imagines he is there too, otherwise neither of you have spent more than 2 days there.

Abu clan and regions are overrated- diversity is the way.

STOIC   

Fatherhood is a blessing...Had a little sleep last night, but its all good.The young man kept me up all night.I just can't sleep on my schedule anymore..haha

NGONGE   

^^ Congratulations warya. I remember when you were in two minds about getting married! :D

p.s.

Not far behind you in the sleepless nights front. Any day now.

STOIC   

Ngonge...haha I remember those days..I guess you don't what you missing till you experience it..No more peace in my house.Its all good though.He brought some life to the house and She-who-must-be-obeyed is occupied.

Ibtisam   

NGonge- I thought that child dropped already!!!!

All these oldies still having children, Mind you since I've been in SL I;ve seen toothless 80yrs with a 6month old baby! Yiiiks

I'm thinking of adopting a child from Hargeisa orphanage IBZ. i think it would give me an enormous sense of fulfillment. i really want to have kids, you know. everyone i know says i'm fantastic with kids.

what do you think of this?

Ibtisam   

Alpha, I think that is a good intention- they have kids as young as 3months at the facility, if you can afford it and is able to provide for that child's care.

P.s.

I've never seen you with kids, so I can't comment and there is no social workers here to monitor, so maybe first you should stop your bad green habits- otherwise like the weed smoking fathers in the UK you will forget to feed the kid and eat all the food yourself. :P

AYOUB   

Mabruug STOIC.

But, I don't think your nuttah sub-clan and NGONGE nuttah sub-clan will make good mix combo. Then again, your lot blame their "craziness" on their xidid relations with A&Ts, while NGONGE's lot blame it on theirs links Malika's. Just a thought, yours will be a rare mix. I'm sure the old folks had reasons for it to remain rare and let's see what this rare morph of STOIC-NGONGE throws up. :)

lol@IBZ,

i bet you're so good with kids somaha. i bet you can even raise them perfectly and still have you already high flying career.

i'm not sure what greens you're referring to? but mum did say never forget ur vegetables lol.

you say as young as three months? God, thats a little extreme. i wonder what the conditions are like in there?