Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Salaams one and all (including ayoub)

Ibti - Do the SL labour office have such things as equal opportunity policy and how do they measured it? You still haven't grasped geography i see - how can Burco and Berbera be at the same distance to Qaloocan? :D

Alpha - warya don't you know - even if you are die - in dhareerka layska tiro - what is this and begging woman for job - it is unbecoming of you and your alter ego.

*Ibtisam;868348 wrote:
Nepotism? bloody nacaas clanwise- you and NGonge waad ii simantihiin- if you didnt know- now you know. He is just much nicer to me than you
:P

lol Alpha you already have a well paying job! give others a chance and
I wont be the boss- another lady- who I know you have a soft spot for will b your boss.
LEt me know if you know anyone with Finance/ Auditing background (last I knew your background was social sciences)?

Lool @ Fierce leader!

there are many women i have a soft spot lol. local guys and NORF & NG have issues taking orders from a woman. i love a woman manager. they are the best.

Ibtisam   

Lol. North I already refused your remote working offer on FB- rather give it to a Kenyan :P

Sayid= if distance equals closer- I will be more closely related to Aaliya and Khadar long lost families- we share wells and water holes all our history and even fought on the same side of some ancient wars :P:D

Ngonge they are both on my FB and saw the requests.

JB, it is not a local position- otherwise it would've been advertised for $350 :D:P

Advertise your job in Qardho – they have more ‘competent’ people then all the ‘combatant’ people in Hargaysa :D

and yes distance does equal to proximity unless you ascribe to Ngonge's C is E theory.

Ibtisam   

DO they know how to read in Qardho or get online? Last I heard someone was doing an teaching project based on a iltracy rate of less than 10% for Qardho. Dont worry They estimated 5% for NGonge home town Jaamca something or another and our villiage was skipped due to lack of representative sample. :D

^ lol@IBZ,

i wonder if NG ever visited his home village east of burco? i have an image in my head of a clip i recently watched on NATGEO WILD where a tribe of Papua new Guineans encountered the white man for the first time. lol... you can imagine them saying 'waar, does this ciyaal carab know we're talking about him, much to NG's disappointment lol.

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy;868374 wrote:
^ lol@IBZ,

i wonder if NG ever visited his home village east of burco? i have an image in my head of a clip i recently watched on NATGEO WILD where a tribe of Papua new Guineans encountered the white man for the first time. lol... you can imagine them saying 'waar, does this ciyaal carab know we're talking about him, much to NG's disappointment lol.

:D :D

*Ibtisam;868364 wrote:
JB, it is not a local position- otherwise it would've been advertised for $350
:D:P

Are you telling me you want "Qurba-joog" again ?? ,,,, :D