Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika....poor kid would be taunted now being beaten by girl.

Ibti....Some Arab chick, or atleast I think she's Arab. I am meeting her this evening about event we are doing. She's cute but she has what Somalis call jin qurux badan.

Malika   

Lol..Aaw, habo. If your going to meet her with a friend,baal uu sheeg your friend to nudge you if your ever lost in her smile and eyes..lol

Chimera   

Ibti, I was just giving you examples of why a person's past is important when it comes to the future. My friend is just playing hard to get because he is still asking info on her,(clearly she imprinted on him) so there is hope there. However I still think it was his right to have a certain standard for the prospective mother of his children, and potentially life-long partner, because he did not use and abuse countless girls despite the various opportunities, so he does not deserve to be used and abused either.

Nice curveball, but how do you know its not poor Adam that is waiting for her? I've known her since she was 14 but only became interested in her when she was 19....all grown up lol. I was 21 at the time. The first two years were riddled with our mutual fear of committment, it's pretty scary and most likely would have been a disaster, but in 2009 I managed to ask the big question, but before that I did lot of research with male-relatives in the real world and online; remember this topic?.

3 years engagement is not a long time right? Haye you think she's stalling on purpose? Keeping me close while looking for superior models out there? Now you've made insecure and worried.

Ibtisam   

Your friend is indecisive and too hasty then, after all that fuss and deciding he wants nothing to do with her, suddenly after his hotheaded reaction, now he is doubting his judgement. I hope your friend does not read sol (you know all the girls who never go out live out in the virtual world anonymously) :D:P

Okay I;ll leave your friend alone! Lol at stalling on purpose- maybe she is just not so sure and confident about commitment and all the responsibility that come with it. At 25 and 26, you are both too young with so much of life to live.

She does not sound like a model seeker- insecure and paranoid men are waste- no one wants to baby sit a grown men and smooth his ego :D

P,s, about the topic- you never did tell us how you proposed after all that research? :P

NGONGE   

When did the troll section turn into lover's lane? CL would be rolling in her tent with disgust at what's taking place in her thread. :D

Morning. First in, again.