Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

yeah tell me about it. I'm exhausted after spending the weekend in Norf's old haunt, city of steel. Nice place it had very odd people who reminded me of characters from The League of Gentlemen (BBC Comedy) where they used to say; you're not from around here, are you? We also went to the local Somali cafe for a spot of lunch and all the young New Era cap wearing youths were in xuruuf mode. Nice wedding though. Plenty of pretty gals.

N.O.R.F   

Archdemos;816695 wrote:
yeah tell me about it. I'm exhausted after spending the weekend in Norf's old haunt, city of steel. Nice place it had very odd people who reminded me of characters from The League of Gentlemen (BBC Comedy) where they used to say; you're not from around here, are you? We also went to the local Somali cafe for a spot of lunch and all the young New Era cap wearing youths were in xuruuf mode. Nice wedding though. Plenty of pretty gals.

Somali cafes are not the best up there. Kebabish is where I eat when in town. LoL at league of gentlemen. Glad you had a good time and hope you didn't stray offside :D

good morning arafat,

the easter holiday has been terrible. i think we need to start having christian hols here too. no work but still at the office. anyways, i'm listening to music and watching videos.

N.O.R.F;816949 wrote:
Somali cafes are not the best up there. Kebabish is where I eat when in town. LoL at league of gentlemen. Glad you had a good time and hope you didn't stray offside
:D

Oh yes i never stray offside. The place we ate at was called Spital Hill in Pitsmoor, not the nicest part of town I'm afraid. Town centre was great and hotel was also great. Outskirts of town are very picturesque. Overall would do it again.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;817094 wrote:
i cant! i have to keep up appearances! not to mention i have to wait for the sun to go down as i walk to and from thisoffice.

Are you a vampire? Or are you afraid you become even more dark skinned. :D

Carafaat;817106 wrote:
Are you a vampire? Or are you afraid you become even more dark skinned.
:D

arafat, i'm worried sitting down and doing no exercise will be dangerous. so i'm made the decision to walk more often. so i walk in the morning and late afternoon when the sun is cool. waar, i'm already very dark.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;817115 wrote:
arafat, i'm worried sitting down and doing no exercise will be dangerous. so i'm made the decision to walk more often. so i walk in the morning and late afternoon when the sun is cool. waar, i'm already very dark.

Isnt that heavy walking up the hill with al the stones on the road. be carefull sxb, specially when rain seasons start.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum people, i hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday and well deserved rest