Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Carafaat   

In my city we have a turkish and an arab masjid. I prefer the Turkish masjid. Cause I cant understand arabic nor turkish. But the turkish salaad is always shorter.

Carafaat;811943 wrote:
In my city we have a turkish and an arab masjid. I prefer the Turkish masjid. Cause I cant understand arabic nor turkish. But the turkish salaad is always shorter.

looool@arafat!

Carafaat   

What do middle aged people do on a saturday.

I did my walk this morning, did some shopping,

cleaned the house. So what do people do went they don't go clubbing?

Juxa   

Lol I though thug yaroo shabaab ah inaad ahayd. I guess middle aged people will cook, clean, shop and maybe take a walk. Normally as a duo

lol@arafat,

they're probably spending time with their kids. maybe, some are working on their allotments, Ploughing vegetable to take to the village competition. its quite odd but I don't think any of them are doing interesting.

Carafaat   

lool@thug yaroo shabaab ah,

maya iminka waan isdhiibay. waxaan kusoo biiray Clubmed. laakinse waa yara boring. maybe I should return to my old life

Malika   

Lol@middle aged - waa runtaa,what is it we do on Saturdays?..erm, my middle aged saturday starts with pancake morning, a trip to either the shops or some outing,it could be swimming or down at the stables[my child and her friends tend to go riding every now and then], cinema, show etc..the afternoon tend to consists mostly qaraboo visit - either they visit us or we visit them...As sunday is no contact day, albabka mafuuro iyo telephoneka baa maa qabto.

Hello Juxa - are you at work? Am here slaving in the kitchen..lol

Carafaat   

Malika, that's to much activity for a saturday. I can't do more then one main activity a day. Its a either a party or some else.

Just been to a meher qado at the community centre. The happily married couple are wadaado. Some folks started rioting because the couple refused to follow somali customs. Some guy said: "ilahoyoow dulmiga wahaabinta naga qabo".

Juxa   

Salaam aleykum

malika no i was not at work, i was at home bored so logged in:) yes i know i broke the rule of not coming online over the weekend