Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

No, Malika. But I can also see the Gherkin from here. In fact, at Sunset the whole building goes bright orange and looks beautiful. :D

p.s.

Sayid, Cosob waa tuma oo maxay reer magaalnimada ka taqaan? (hopes A&T does not read this). :D :D

p.p.s

Juxa, faanka waa la igu khasbay dee. And, by the way, the maahmaah is the most pointless I ever heard. What is the problem with a goat sucking itself dee? :D

dumaashi - the only thing that cures ri is nuugtay is plastic bottle of the neck in Somaliland.

goat_necklace.jpg

goat_kids.jpg

Though I was told it is not unusual, I have not come across this kind of a goat here in Somaliland until today.

Can you guess the purpose of the plastic necklace adorned on this goat?

I would never have guessed the correct answer. On enquiry, I was told that this goat has the uncommon habit of sucking its own tits. In consideration for its offspring, the necklace is put to make it impossible for the goat to achieve this incredible feat.

Might be your next question is how this happens? When the goat lies on its side on the ground, its udder protrudes from between its hind legs. What the goat now needs to do is stretch its neck backwards, grab a tit in its mouth and suck away merrily!

The unsightly necklace makes it impossible for the goat to extend its neck far enough to reach its udder. Ingenious, huh? In the process, the goat’s kid or kids can get the nourishment it or they require to grow.

The 'Self -Sufficient' Goat

I didn't think riyuhu could actually is-nuug. Bit disturbing.

NG, do you still share a building with AJ? See, I do check back when I have the chance.

Casar wanaagsan, le trolls.

NGONGE;803234 wrote:
No, Malika. But I can also see the Gherkin from here. In fact, at Sunset the whole building goes bright orange and looks beautiful.
:D

p.s.

Sayid, Cosob waa tuma oo maxay reer magaalnimada ka taqaan? (hopes A&T does not read this).

p.p.s

Juxa, faanka waa la igu khasbay dee.
And, by the way, the maahmaah is the most pointless I ever heard. What is the problem with a goat sucking itself dee?

Are you serious?? :D :D

Either you are miskiin naive'nimo dishay - or you pulling a leg here.

Given your first topical post on SOL .....:D

Kool_Kat   

Ma Qardho ayaan maqlay? :D

Good day all...Beautiful day out and stuck behind a desk in an office where everything is grey! :(

Malika   

^Good day!! KK caadey, long time no see.. ii waraan abaaye?

It's grey where I am - but all is sunny in the kitchen, xiliib arii baa ii karkayaa!..ha ha

nuune   

lol hilib ari, laab jeex lee yuusan kugu dhicin yaa Malika,

Koolo hadee maqasho Qardho ayadoo kaala-footo ciyaareeso ay soo galee dalaq jiineestikadii adduunka

Xiliib Arii aa? hhhmmmm no more cake :D

Malika - i think you have more of chancing convincing the arabs in ay israel iska celiyaan - than convincing Ngonge in uu wax iska celiyo :D

KK - waad salaamantahay.

Kool_Kat   

Nuune, jineestiko mala dhihi karo, gabadha olympics ka mee sideed sano isku xigto raaysay aa la'is dhahaa...

Sayid, lagaa qaad boowe...

Malika, hilib ari aduunka aan ugu necbahay, had you said malaay (reer Bari baan ahayee) ama t-bone steak, all sunny and rainbows bey sheekadu ahaan leheed...Enjoy it, si fiican u jilci hilibka...

NGONGE   

Sayid badow, please explain the maahmaah to me and how it can be applied to someone who is "showing off". :P

Yes, Val. Welcome back Val. :)

NGONGE   

^^ Don't avoid the question, saaxib. Badwnimada jooji and explain the link between "showing off" and goats sucking their own teets! :D