Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Her Cake Scientists include two Burco girls and Juxa whom she feeds blocks of butter laced with sugar and tell them it's cake. Reer Burco maxa 'kake' baray? Labaniyaad iyo cadriyaad uun baanu naqaana.

Malika   

^Welcome to my world - I am an addict - of cheesecake that is..Lol

Morning CL! - thought of a venture, we can run..kukata viuno classes, think wazungu will want to learn wazaramu way of dancing?

Mpendwa I am worst than you. Am sure of it. Oh my am now dreaming of white/dark choc cheesecake. Thank you malika ohh so very much.

Is that another way of losing the cheesecake weight whilst making money scheme? I like I like. Lakini wazungu hawana viuno. Wana kitambi na megu ya carroti lakini viuno zero.

Lakini tuna weza-summer ina kuja watu wana taka kupunguza uzito.

Malika   

^Eh bwana we, lazima tufikiri..lool, jinsi ya kutegeneza pesa. We can rebrand it..lol Lazima kupunguza kila, cheesecake haina baraka nyingine bali uzito tuu..heh

Oh, am drolling now, the thought of that soft creamy vanilla cheesecake, with crumbling biscut base with strawberry sause..heaven here I come!..hehe

wyre   

สวัสดีตอนเช้าผู้ร้ายอย่างไรว่าเป็นชีวิตที่ทำกับคุณหรือไม่?:D

for those who don't understand Thai

(Good morning guys, how is the life treating you?)

Malika   

W.Salaam Wr Wb - nice one Ibti, coconut cake..yummmy. Okay I sound like Homer Simpson when he is thinking of food..loool

I need a push to get work done..cant be bothered!

This is I today

Ibtisam   

Hello Malika,

Manta is the start of a new day, a new dawn, a new life, a new me, a new attitude- you have to be bothered- at least till we get maids and madness.

Read on the Metro about this lady who brough 4 teenagers and a 11year old from Africa and used them as Slaves for her and her five kids, living in slaves, she'd beat them, no pay and they were not allowed out of the house. 11year old worked from 5am till 1pm!! :(

Malika   

^ The woman deserves a life sentence - selfish so and so, she raise hers in luxury whilst abusing another womans children?..I struggle when I go home,cant sit around and wait to be served, makes me uncomfortable. Xamaalkaygaa aan iska bartee..lool

Lol@mantra..I like it - but am allowed a day or two of not bothering..heh

c u folks, better get on with work.

School teacher 'sprayed children who smelt of curry with air freshener'

Teacher Elizabeth Davies sprayed air freshener on Asian children if they smelled of curry in the mornings, a disciplinary hearing was told yesterday.

Mrs Davies is accused of ‘humiliating’ children aged between three and six by using the aerosol on them in her nursery class.

The 48-year-old was said to have told Bangladeshi children who smelled of onions or curry, ‘There is a waft coming in from paradise’ before blasting the air freshener.

Davies, who had 20 years’ experience, is also said to have sprayed pupils who broke wind, washed their hands with pine disinfectant and made them stand on newspaper if they wet themselves.

Her classroom assistant, Jan Islam, said: ‘Mrs Davies would say that we are not here to babysit the children and to call their parents. Pupils would be told to stand on newspaper until their parents arrive to collect them.’

Davies worked at Swansea’s Hafod Primary School, where more than half the 260 children were from a Bangladeshi background.

She was sacked from her £34,000-a-year job over ‘child protection concerns’ in April last year. She had been suspended on full pay for 18 months while the case was investigated.

Yesterday, she denied five charges at a General Teaching Council hearing and could be struck off.

Mrs Islam told the hearing: ‘Mrs Davies would wash the children’s hands in a bowl containing pine disinfectant. She would spray air freshener almost daily. Children would sit on the carpet. If they had broken wind she would stand above them and spray air freshener at them.’

Asked what harm air freshener could cause to young children, headteacher Rachel Webb told the hearing: ‘It is demeaning, dangerous and embarrassing for a child. It could cause serious damage to a child’s health.’

The case continues.

Ibtisam   

LOOOL I saw that on the front page today- I dont really blame the teacher- I went to a 100% Bengali Primary school and I wanted to spray some of the kids too. :o

Laakin as a teacher she abused her position! LOOL @ "there is a waft coming in from paradise’ :D

Malika good luck!

Juxa   

i cant deal with smelly people and temped inaan ku bilbilo mixure of biyo and omo on regular basis, but children!! why teach them if you cant deal with minor incidents. qumayo waji xun dheh

salaam aleykum people, i shall no longer endorse cake-festivals, a certain person called me plain xasidad for spreading the epidemic balse hava a slice on my behalf