Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

I want soor juxa- (not the white thing you eat with yoghurt) but soor as in food.

wa ciyaal skool iska daaf, they are too cool for skool.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum my darlings (from the wrong qabiil and qabiil-less CL). come over on sunday and insha allah i shall slave over the stove and cook whatever you request, including soor/bun(read it afsomali ahaan), daango

Ibtisam   

W'Salam my dearest from the right clan. Sunday, why sunday? I'm near your xafad Sat. More worringly what is daango?? bun= coffee in my language.

Hello Ngonge; same people posting the same thing, feels like going round in circles. I just went to the politics section- people still arguing over why riyaal was forgiven, and Somaliland is dulka Somalis. The women section is just bunch of women looking for men (I cook, dont like education and 21) and bunch of men look for women (I am rich, educated and want a slave wife) and the general section was half normal, recently even that is the same process. Even Troll is becoming a troll.

Juxa   

Ngonge she stopped cause wey duushay gabadha and she cant be seen with jaabo-jaabey like yourself

Ibti saturday is busy day nooh i wont be at home.

Ibtisam   

no, she will be back the week after- meesha wey iska dheex jiifsatey :D shall I bring cake?

I've only had pop-corn in Somalis house at Tacsi (with dates) so I think of it with sadness now. :(