Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE;690524 wrote:
I'll get it recorded and watch it later. Kick off is actually at eight. But I need to enjoy the buzz that comes before the game.

As for Sayid. See here:

No, No - See here >>> http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/50293-Silsiladii-Google-Failure/page2?highlight=silsiladii+google :D

Yeah, like i knew you were going to post yours :D

War forget about those and going finish that sentence of yours - before i am forced to start my own backhand compliments :D

Juxa   

^^ hadaad iska dhaafto ka waran.

salaam aleykum people, another day, same *i*d*i*o*t horn igu yeershay, same far went up, same window rolled down and qoslid at me

seriously it is time to bring the men in my family and allow them to camp so they can beat nacaska

I'm trying to convince my friend to name her son Galleyr (eagle). She, unfortunately, thinks it's ******.

If we name kids Ubax (flower) and Canab (grape), what is wrong with Galleyr? I happen to think it sounds very masculine.

Anyway, I didn't want such a pretty name to go to a waste, so any pregnant woman reading this can steal it.

You're welcome!

Juxa   

hi femme, thanks for your generousity, that is a beautiful, traditional and indeed very strong name (male name)

hi ngonge bal waran sow ma ladnid?