Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, Somali Hotels are near the gold suuq (you're going to be shopping no?). There is a lot of choice but staying near a metro station would be your best bet (Al Rigga Road, near Deira City Centre etc).

Ibtisam   

^^^No shopping- well not much. Relaxing and kicking back mostly.

Nuune:

Err why, were you wearing a Cabaay or baati when she saw you>? Miis she saw you sneaking around wid a Xalimo and she thought it would make a nice present :P lol

Burj Al Arab looks far from everywhere- dont want to spend hrs on metro and taxi.

LEt me check golden star bal. I just know somalis and customer service waa Zero, who wants to pay to be abused- I'll wait till I get to Haregisa for that. :P

P.s. Nuune I just check AED 7,990.00 per night to stay at Burj Al Arab- how is that cheap or for sleeping dude??? and how rich are u??

nuune   

looool@Ibti, I suggest you to go with Golden Star hotel(u will see dat women in dabaqa afaraad or sadexaad around 11pm every night sitting next to the lift waiting for people coming out of the lifts),

if you want Golden Star phone no, let me know, don't think you can book via the net, I booked it at the office, I turned down Juba Hotel, but don't spend more than one night or two, you will hate it, look for other hotels, and keep changing places every few days smileys.gif

Only reason I stayed there for 2 nights was to see the funny people of Somalideena smileys.gif

Ibtisam   

^^at £700 a night? I can fly back to england each night and sleep in my bed, fly back the next morning to dubai for the day and it would still cost me less. :D

*Ibtisam;695645 wrote:
Im avoiding the Somali ones North
:o
hence why I asked.

:rolleyes: - ma CL baa ku sixirtay?

Somali are synonymous with customer service - you don't believe go to Qardho :cool:

nuune   

^^ Ibti you are earning 78,000 Sterling Pound annualy, so I guess 700 pound or 1,250 pound of Burj Arab is not a lot smileys.gif

Faheema.   

*Ibtisam;695371 wrote:
SalamAlikum people.

Your fav song;

LoL Just saw this, thanks. I like this better

As for Hotels, I agree with Nuune, keep moving lol I stayed at 3 different ones on my last trip. This was the best one in terms of value, cleanliness & location.

http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-6481-ibis-deira-city-centre/index.shtml

Ms MoOns   

Chimera;695530 wrote:
LOL, don't listen to the Elephantman called Sayid*Somal, Wilders means nothing to me.

Haye, we're cool again then ^^ :P

Juxa   

Stay al-rigah area, very close to everywhere, nice hotels, quite and peaceful. a trip to the beach will cost you 14 dirhams, a trip to suuq dahab ( i know you dont wanna go)is like 9 dirhams. nice restaurants all over.

salaam aleykum all

NGONGE   

^^ Exactly. But, even there, you'll meet loads of Somalis. :D

Anyway, if you look around you'll find loads of nice hotels in discreet corners (even in Deerah).

Juxa   

yes you cant escape somalida, nor would i want to, but this place i stayed back in november somali kuma arag, it was very quite and close to everywhere.

i wont stay somali hotels, i have seen inside one ( islaan baan ugu tagay) and it had cracked bathrooms, clean but not well maintained.

Chimera   

The Cheese dreams are becoming really intense, I was sitting on a bench with a young female toddler, in a nice looking Somali City, could be Garowe, or Hargeisa. The toddler called me daddy. I think i'm time-travelling to the future, walahi that feeling was such a joy, the entire day felt like I had won the lottery.:o

Bit disturbing though, why was my better half not there?:(