Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ciyaaraha dhaqamadda

Ciyaaraha hidaha iyo dhaqanka Soomaaliyeed intee camal ka taqanaa? Masoo tirin kartaa, mana taqaanaa deegaanadda laga ciyaaro? Isku dey hee.

• Jaandhaan
  • Kabeebey [niiko]
  • Xayaad
  • Ceerigaabo
  • Walasato
  • Wilisaqo
  • Saylac
  • Waalo
  • Haan
  • Gabley Shimbir
  • Dhaanto
  • Shirib
  • Caweys [clubbing kuwiina aan horey u maqlin]
  • Saar
  • Sharax
  • Booddo
  • Dhoocil
  • Heelo
  • Buraanbur
Inta ka fiirso macalin ardey tababaraayo ciyaaraha dhaqamadda iyo meelaha laga ciyaaro.

me   

Ciyaarta Jaaska oo mar mar gaardis soomaaliyeed loo yaqaano un baa aqaanaa.

Ciyaarahan kale hagee lagu bartaa?

Ani ma'ogi ciyaaraha iyo meelaha ama deegaanadda laga ciyaaro. Koley dhaanto oo Soomaali Galbeed laga ciyaaro waa ogahay iyo kabeebeey Shabeellooyinka iyo Jubbooyinka laga ciyaaro.

Laakiin ciyaaro badan oo Koonfurta laga dheelo ayaa ka maqan oo beeraleyda ciyaaraan. Ma xasuusti hadda, haddaan arko soo xasuusan karo kaliya.

this title should have been

CIYAARAHA DHAQANKA!! just to be politically correct.

This is from some one who never took one class of af somali and never participated in any somali dhaqan ciyaaraha!! right now i am listening "this is why i am hot!! track... its just a playlist thangy!!

and why nikis is not included in here and its the most popular of ciyaaraha! they do it in every somali weeding.... i just love this ciyaar called nikis!!

it has become our national ciyaar! every gal knows how to do it and pratices with her gal crew! its just wonderfully how the ladies do it!! guys plz dont ever take part in this ciyaar!! u be a fool to do that!! let the ladies do it... they look imaculate doing it!! they leave me speechless. :D

Originally posted by rudy:

this title should have been

CIYAARAHA DHAQANKA!! just to be politically correct.

and why nikis is not included in here and its the most popular of ciyaaraha! they do it in every somali weeding.... i just love this ciyaar called nikis!!

War maanta Rudy ayaaba Afsoomaali igu saxay. Bababa. Qatari saana, runtii.

Sax waaye, duqa, naxwe ahaan ciyaaraha dhaqanka ['the cultural plays'] ayaa saxsan, inkastoo aan ogaa, oo kas ugu dhigay ciyaaraha dhaqamadda ['the (many) cultural plays'].

Tan kale ku saabsan niikiskana, si fiican ma u aqrin liiska ayaan filaa maadaama niiko ku jirto meesha. Kabeebey [niiko] waa ku jirtaa, kor fiiri.

me   

I saw last night on Universal TV, this show about an African Folk Dance contest in Nigeria. It was from the 70's or 80's I think. The Somali dancers won that contest. Has anyone taped that show?

It was amazing, really........these MTV video clips are nothing compared to the dances showcased by the Somali dancers in that contest. They showcased about dozens of different regional dances.

I especially liked this one that a guy was dancing with a tohrey, slicing himself up! Anyhow you got to see it for yourself to understand what I am talking about.

Aaliyyah   

Rudy, I always wonder why guys just stand in the corner in every wedding :rolleyes: .

So u guys don’t dare to dance. icon_razz.gif

4 real, i only attended 3 somali wedding parties since i was in america. and in somali, i did go one with mom when i was a kid. i dont go to them, why cause i hate to see xalimo fight in there for the hell of hit.

i even told my x, u is on your own on that one. i didnt go. this has become a big uuf, thnx to the old ladies, young crazy xalimoos with bad attitudes and worthless faaraxs. they shamed a good ole tradition.

however, all the clips of this niko thing in weddings that i seen, have been emailed to me! i just wanna see it live one time.

sista, u know how to do it!! lool.. if u do, i am gonna volunteer to be your partner. deal...

Sign in to follow this