Sign in to follow this  
Abyan

HELPPPP

Abyan   

I really don´t care if he hacked to my computer, tha worst is he chanced tha password to my hotmail..I LOVE MY HOTMAIL::,,I have had it 4 3 yrs now ,,and IT´s my everythin......PLZZZZZZZZ

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

raula   

^^^gal is this some friggin' obsessive compulsive boyfriend or one of those HACKERS :confused: If its the foremore, I really have no other advice than..open a new mail-and report him to your brothers or cousins to do a BEAT-DOWN on his sorry a** :rolleyes: :eek: (excuse me). But I wonder why da hell did you give him your password :confused: (if indeed tha's the case). If your problem is the latter-sorry their are alot of NERDS/GEEKS ;)icon_razz.gif (like NUUNE redface.gif )that can help you with your problem..sorry me no computer genius-just genius though icon_razz.gif

Good luck anywayz-RAMADAN MUBARAK!

Wiilo   

like raula says nuune is :confused: Nerd,and Geek, in another words, he is compu freak, so if you problem is related to compu just ask icon_razz.gif nuune, and if is is related to some Bf/Gf just ask the "Professor" smile.gif Qac qaac, & if it is related to family just ask the ever :cool: "Xog'Ogaal" the one and only Garab-Tuujiye and finally, if ur problem is related to Some classmates or some Collage freaks....just as raula 'cause she is the Biggest freak in the whole compuss, u know those freaks who rinks and partyyzzzzzzzzzzz a lot, yep those kind freakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Lol :D:D:D

Go figure

OG_Girl   

Poor you, Happened to me 2 years ago. I can tell how shocked you are. One afternoon I came from school , try to sign on my MSN , keep giving me wrong pasword!! damn I am sure this is a right pass!.. then my causin called me saying there is a guy chatting with her in my account and saying he hacked your account :eek: :eek: .. horror!!

The worse, I did not know him, he was saying he wanted to protect me cause he discovered I chat with wrong people :mad: ! he was crazy Kuwaiti guy and keep saying I don't want to hurt her , she is a little girl!. Any ways my cousins made him give me back to my account but guess what? He Put spyware in my PC so he keep controling every thing in my computer saving all my chatting windons!.. the only solution was to wipe all my Windons and reinstll again!! :( .

Try to talk to him and made him to give you back your acount or just open a new one!.There is a lot of phyco people around.

Salam

nuune   

lol@wiilo and raula, u two are joking while this lady is damn series.

but her problem is related to boyfriend hugging(hacking) and not computer cracking.

waraa wiilo adi maaba nagu sheegaayo nerd iyo geeks, you da one who took that exam about urology, just dayz ago :D , I never took exams, c who is nerd ;)

ps. sulekha please tell us who is the hacker, is it a copmuter crakcer or partner cracker.

Rokko   

What's up with all the hypothesis here..who said the dude was her b/f?. He could've been any other guy who just happened to be her MSN or email list namean. Now I know who you guys censure all the time. Oh poor us..lol.

As for Sulekho, if he installed spyware on ur pc, he's actually watching you post this message..yep. so be careful...

P.S. I've just seen your other post in regard to your PC being taken control, you need to clean your PC and reinstall everything from scratch.

raula   

^^^^No Hype or Hypothesis dear-Well my dear sister just asked an anonymous question, and I wasn't sure if it was related computer or personal problems. (mind you she said-'HE')..

Nuune-did you see me smiling icon_razz.gif CHOKORA waryaa!

OG-GAL

he was crazy Kuwaiti guy and keep saying I don't want to hurt her , she is a little girl!.

.....looooooooooooooool@crazy kuwaiti..gal I told you COME BACK TO SIJUINIMO ;) (you know wat I mean ;):D )

Wiilo-for the last time..stop calling CAMPUS FREAK..woman..gabar maskiinad oo barii-ah baan ahay..hokey!

SULEKHA-like I said in my previous post-I hope you get the help needed..and Iam sorry if I really offended you or blastered your thread with CRAP smile.gif

Abyan   

Hey PPl...

THKS 4 Lovely Respons "Kisses and huges". And as i can see has some ppl been throw wat i been throw. And i can answer to some ppl who asked me if I know tha person ...NO I DON`T..and i don+t think it´s a MAD B/f and it´s not some of my friends.. Tha thing tha happened to me as happened to many ppl tha i know, and they even taken pictures from pc and add them in differed homepages.

This time i got back my E-mail, lakiin they have chanced password, after me sendin him a long e.mail there í´m sayin lot of stuffs. But now after readin wat y all wrote to me..I saw my PC now has "SPYWARE"...This nightmare will not end,,,

Which me godluck ladies and gentleman...

And thks 4 respons and advice y all gave me ..which tha I can help y all like y helped me..

LOVE Y ALL& Ramadan kariim

Wiilo   

"Wiilo-for the last time..stop calling CAMPUS FREAK..woman..gabar maskiinad oo barii-ah baan ahay..hokey!"

raula let me think, :rolleyes: adiga iyo baarinimo, hmmmmmmm

meelna isla ma gashaan sxb.............oh yeah, "Compus-Freak" that hmmmmmmmm everyone knowz that u r sis, ha is calool xumeynin gabar.......... :D

:D:D:D

Go figure

dear sulekha,

first and formost go to your "add and remove programs" remove all the spyware or adware programs available

then go to google.com

type in "search and destory"

go to "spybot search and destroy 1.3"

donload it from "freenet.de"

after the installation is complete

click check for problems

after it completes it's process

click fix problems

PS:Open a new email address....

asxantu