Sign in to follow this  
PhiL

I'm Out Of Ideas, and am concerend!

PhiL   

Salaams One and All..

I kinda have a problem. Usually, i'm full of ideas, they're not usually great ones, but they're ideas, nontheless..but ever since my teacher gave us the task of doing a research project on anything we want...I'm feeling like I can't decide on anything.

I'm scared my creative juices have come to a sudden that am turning 20 soon? :confused: Is this one of the side-effects of leaving teenagehood and entering adulthood... They coulda given me brochures to explain this transition.

Anywho, that's beside the point, what i want from you awfully intelligent somalis is ideas on what i can do my research project on. Suggestions are welcome...so get crackin'! smile.gif

p.s > am a girl...in case anyone was wondering. And no, PhiL is in no way associated with Dr PhiL!

PhiL   

EEEW! I hate typos, i meant to write has my creative juices come to a sudden halt, and is this the result of me turning 20. Gosh..am so retarded....excuse me folkz, i think i'm gonna just go sulk in a corner and contemplate why i can't even type properly anymore :(

NGONGE   

Phil? Australia?

**Gets crystal ball out**

**You live in a village, right?**

**Waits for the penny to drop**

**Wonders if he got it wrong**

**Waits**

looooooooool nah i don't think u should worry about that for now...Before u teachers at high school or what not always determined what u should write about, so it takes time to adjust making ur own topics to write about...Like waiting for the green light for long time and suddenly it turns green and ur reaction is slower than u wanted to be...hmm i don't even know if i made sense there :(:(:( ...Anyways, time for advice...First what's the class u need to write the paper? Write down any topics, good or awful, down and then look around to how much information is avaliable...Then through ur research u can eliminate some of them and in others u can find a direction u might become interested in taking ur paper toward...But most importantly write about something u would like to know about and u can learn something from at the end...hope i helped in some way smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Senora   

Originally posted by PhiL:

EEEW! I hate typos, i meant to write has my creative juices come to a sudden halt, and is this the result of me turning 20. Gosh..am so retarded....excuse me folkz, i think i'm gonna just go sulk in a corner and contemplate why i can't even type properly anymore
:(

LOL, dont worry...there's an edit button right above your post(s), so just click on that and edit any of your mistakes.....

PhiL   

Hey you guys, thanks for actually glancing at my post here. NGONE... do as your name says and BE GONE..don't be telling anybody I live in a village. I heard rumours like that kind spread like bushfire in here. And i should know about bush-fires.

Anywho, thanks for your suggestions scorpian sista. I have a couple of ideas roaming about my head. So, i'm just gonna go with what i feel more passionate about.

Does anyone know of any African female superheroes?!? :confused:

Oh, and Mrembo *ur name is just as confusing as mine, but i know you're a female*, thanks for the edit thingy...Much appreciate it! smile.gif

ms philly! i was gonna say that i aint talking to no more xalimos who r 20s! ( :confused: hey i wont be talking to no one since all xalimos heya r 20 --lord have merci!!)

but what the heck! i do one 4 u!! aigt on de house ok... my dad told me about this!! its great eastern heroine!! and she called cawoos iyo biyo ku nool! u ever heard of her sista!! dang! that bad lady can feed a whole village with her haliib!!

go to google and check it out!! peace!! ;)

OG Moti   

Phil bro or sis.. i cant know the difference now adays.. in my time men had tough names, names like lion, maroodi, dhagaxle, dab_taabte, dhuuni, dhunguloow, daadshe, diirane, duli, yahuu, waran, sanqool, suugane, sagiir suujis, soodaa, surwaal, madaxa, and more good names

but girls have tougher names than guys.. and some guys are called names i don’t even understand and when i asked, they said what is wrong we only trying to keep in touch with our feminine side .. what is that suppose to mean?

Any way Mr./Ms. Phil… write about SOL, nomads…. I mean come on .. “OG_moti a Somali in Cambodia” wouldn’t that a great idea… by the way .. you need to make an appointment with me before we conduct an interview .. at least 3 days ahead if possible… schedule is a bit tied up.. but I assure u .. u wont be disappointed… good luck … peace

NGONGE   

Does anyone know of any African female superheroes?!?

Wonder Xalimo!

She’s an African super heroine. She can cook, wash the dishes and talk on the phone all at the same time. She’s powerful and very strong. She wears a Dirac and goes out to weddings in the middle of winter when women of other nationalities shiver while wearing coats. She invests all her money in dozens of hagbado and still has enough money left to feed herself. She’s a superwoman our Xalimo. She can wash a greasy digsi in seconds yet still have lovely shiny hands and nails. She can kill a Farax with a word and take him above the clouds with another. She makes a malkhamad look great with jeans and tube tops; she can make an old man feel young and a young man feel old. But her real claim to being a super heroine is her ability to withstand all those chemical attacks. If Superman can’t cope wit kryptonite our SuperXalimo takes Diana in her stride.

:cool:

Miriam1   

looool Ngone..Sista..i say give him the benefit of the doubt...

Interesting charater though..

To the Poster..um I always found the Russians to be Interesting..did my last highschool project on Stalin and Industrialisation..or CheGuevara's revolution in Cuba..the Mideast Confilct...Feminism: The roots of the movement to be economic rather then social...

What class is it for nyway?

Salaam.. Phily,,,

I can't believe you didn't think of me.!

Do it On me silly Muffin, talking about ramadhaan and behind the Library ;) lol

what teens get upto when they enter a corrupted world... yeaa u know what am talking about.

Good'Luck.

Sorry Phil...no ideas are forthcoming from this direction. My brain has officially been put to rest I'm afraid.

Ur on ur own.

Good luck. smile.gif