Sign in to follow this  
Abid Abass

Which girls r better US Somali, or UK somali

YO being from da UK i see somali girls alot but always goin through 2 the states i see alot there 2. So all y'all girls beak it down 4 me one time n let me know :confused:

Changed   

no difference

u want to know why cuz we somalians after all smile.gif

we may live in two different continents but we are the same .............i hope that answers it

dilenger   

same o same o somali girl non is diferent.same dirac same gabarsaar,same goono lool,same bra same pants same same the tung tung tung lol,same loough,lol same o same,loool

hope i helped you bro

the game was to be sold not to be told

khadar01   

What an interesting topic.It's funny you mentioned this..just for the record i love all my somali people, but i just have to mention this. I recently got back from London for a visit where the U.K somali ladies gave me a welcome the likes of what i can only discripe as (state visit).i have to give it to you U.K. ladies your hospitality is superior to your North American counterparts. smile.gif

Smokey   

Nothin' differnces yo.

But BIG up to my girl from da U.S..cause i hate travelin other countries..

*Just get ya game up cause girls everywhere are all the same..keep ya game up*

Again big up to all dem attitude Somali girls..peace

well somali girlz are always the same wherever they might be i guess the only difference between them could be who digz somalihood more and who doesn't who represents her nomads and who doesn't other than that i guess they all same pretty,proud and most of all bursting with attitude wich i guess is why we love our somali honeyz and makes them the true queens and princesses.

honey206   

nothing different brother we are all the same no matter where we live we are all somalians and nothing can make us different. i hope that answers your question. :D

Like you heard from them peeps we Somalian gals are all the same no matter where we are and what we do, the matter of the fact is that we come from the same land..fo sho!