Sign in to follow this  
hot_chocolata

Teacher beating...my lil dillema!!!

Aiight Historian

Heres your dream come true....a new and exciting post for our young and talented somali teens

There is this teacher, yea, and she is the most dumbest Asian b!tch I have ever seen. See, shes my accounting teacher and I can't stand her so do you guys think that I should....

A) Beat the absolute sh!t out of her and pretend it wasn't me when she falls into a coma

B) Trash the sh!t out of her car, then run away and blame it on the wierd curry guy in my class

C) 'Trip' and spill my beautiful somali curry all over her disgusting K-mart clothes

D) Push her down the stairs.

You see my lil dillemma folks?

If I beat her, I'll feel bad

If I 'trip' then I'll waste my delicious food

and If I push her down the stairs...well I doubt that will happen, shes a Big BIG woman!! hahaha

So you see, I think I might stick with choice B, that dumb curry guy is askin for it, and so is she, so why not kill two birds with the one stone, eh??????????????????

OG_Girl   

looooooooool Girl, u r funny.

I have weird teachers too and I really no much I can do about them .

why u just ignore her Big A$$ :D

Lol, @ ignore her big a$$

IT'S TOOOOOOOOOO BIG TO IGNORE, OG_GIRL!!!!

Damn, you should see her, honestly i got no hatred to big folk, but Dang, the b!itch is BIG and mean, and to that, you just gotta do somethin bout! na'mean????!!! lol :D

OG_Girl   

Hmm if u say so!... let us put some plans coz we don't want to get troubles u know my dad is my bigest fear , he doesn't joke ... u know what I mean ;) . tell me did she scare from insects? like cockroach? let us find few of it and since she is very big put them in her clothes and make sure u will tell and say ... oooooooh there is cockroach on ur back ...lol

what u think ? :D:D

Hmmm, I dont know bout that OG_GIRL, i mean after all, I did say she was Asian...you know how they are, like to eat all that 'exotic' sh!t and everything. Lol, but seeing that term break is comin up and i won't have to see her fat a$$ for awhile, i think now is the best time to act, know wat im sayin???

Anyways i was thinkin more along the lines of embarrasing her.

You know wat she did to me the other day? The dumb b!tch moved me to the front of the class cos i was talkin too much, man i felt as if i was back in highschool.

Historian, where you at? this post was made especially for you!!! :D

Saalixa   

lol

sis you a typical mel somali chick. They have those kinda people in mel don't they? MAybe its time for you to move to sydney?

but i would advise you to do what og girl said. take care

Thanx for the warning Rayanna, and I know where OG_GIRL, is comin from. Man, if my dad ever found out that i was causin trouble at school, dang, there goes my life.

Rayanna so your from syd huh???? How long you been in OZ for???

OG_Girl   

mm girl, this section is boring for real.

hey australian girl , I heard u have cool country how about to tell me about it ? I may go qahooti there :D

Lol, OG_GIRL, so young, so innocent. Who ever told you that Oz was a cool place? Im telling you it's nothing special. First of all, the aussies are so narrow minded, they really piss me off. Then the place is nice-i gotta admit, especially Melbourne, *my home town* but it's like, not much a muslim girl can do, no what im sayin?

I think you'd better try Japan. That place is hot!!!

Saalixa   

Hot Chocalate hold your horses

dont turn away faces from us here in aus ok we need more somalis. And speak for yourself its soooo cool in Sydney, there is a significant amount of muslims here- so many arabs but if you looking for a somali town you better head to -melbourne. But come to Sydney OG sis and i will welcome ya with open arms ;)

Hot Chocolate sis i have been here in aus for quiet some time (so long) that i forgot to count. Maybe it's time for me to try the rest of europe-and iam soon heading to somalia. But why do you want to see Japan? Odd walaahi

OG_Girl   

Originally poster by:hot_chocolata

I think you'd better try Japan. That place is hot!!!

Girl friend my brother suffering in Combodia and u want me go to Japan!, no thanx I still want to get rid from my left out green passport I am heading to qahooti land :D

But come to Sydney OG sis and i will welcome ya with open arms

rayaana thanks sweet sister, I really need that welcome since I have no one there so now I have U .. coooool :cool:

Salam