Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

Tupac Or Eminem

Eminem doesn't even compare to 2Pac. He is good, but Makaveli is 100x better at delivery, rhymes vocab and being getting messages across. Eg. look at tha hit "Changes", dope song, dope lyrics, dope piano loop, good message. Now look at "Troublesome '96". Raw lyrics, raw beat, total rawness.

Plus, Canibus could kill Eminem (iv said it before) and NaS is way better.

U just love Eminem's singles. You were probably tripping over "Without Me", which is a good song, but get a grip.Saying Eminem is THA BEST RAPPER EVER proves that: a)You don't listen to much rap, apart from tha charts, and b)You don't understand or have time for any other lyricists, dismissing them as 'not as good as Slim' without hearing more than 2 songs.

P.S that is so ****** to say that eminem is better than pac eminem is tight but will never be as good as pac cause 2pac loved his mom lol

eminem is a mama hater

There r 3 levels of rap in terms of greatness

1)tupac

2)big & nas

3)jay-z, eminem

4) every1 else

WHA KINDA QUESTION IS THAT ...

NAYA MIZZ LEXUZ...GIRL U NEED 2 GET UR MIND RIGHT.....PAC OR SLIM SHADY..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAHZ GOTTA BE THE JOKE OF THE YEAR

T.H.U.G.--L.I.F.E.

Clown what Tupac collection did I take from you? :confused: If you are talking about the Slim Shady one then ama send it back to ya soon... ;)

Mindstate Who do you think you are, King of rap?

I dont think so. Tupac and all his so called Westside (Thuglife) are nothing but a disgrace to all the black race. "Without" ama over that song.

B_A_L_L_E_R_Z you ******* ass hole. Who are you calling nayaa? Qaniss. YOu better watch what you say to me, You wannabee.

Slim Shady is better looking then Tupac & also better rapper

lol @ballers

TuPac was a good rapper no doubt, but you cannot compare him to Eminem. Pac's rhymes were simplistic, compared to Eminem's, which are multi-syllable and much more intellectual. Now I know I'll get some backlash for this, but so what.

"Eminem deserves mad props for the respect and love he has given to Tupac. In his new album he mentions Tupac over 11 times. That's love and he's doing his share to keep Pac's memory alive. On "Say What You Say" he goes as far as to call himself the "white 'Pac". " I'm like a thug with a little bit of 'PAC influence". "I'm screeming like them 2 cops when 2pac shot'em" . "I'm rollin' up the block in the car they shot Pac in lookin for his killers" It is endless, we have got to recognize and appreciate those helping to keep Pac's memory alive. MAD LOVE TO M&M aka white trash ." he was influenced by pac, every rapper shows love for pac including eminem, he wouldnt even want this being discussed. He knows Makaveli the don is the greatest.

lol this is funny, Emenim = Fake, Makaveli tha don = real, Emenim=high heels, Makaveli = poet, philospher, educated music, emenim gets his stuff from the man, this is a dumb conversation.

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

Slim Shady is better looking then Tupac & also better rapper
[/b]

miss lexus we'll kno' m*m is white tr*sh

Ok Mindstate , sure he respects Pac, why should we give him props for that? Of course he will give Tupac love, because he thinks of Tupac as his "hero". "In his new album he mentions Tupac over 11 times. That's love and he's doing his share to keep Pac's memory alive." Uhh dude, Tupac won't be forgotten, believe me, his memory will live on Until the end of time. His music speaks of things from the future, he is the "Alpha" and the "Omega".

"On "Say What You Say" he goes as far as to call himself the "white 'Pac"." I heard that song, and when I heard Emimen called himself white pac, now that pissed me off. He should not have taken it that far. I mean try to emulate the man, but don't go as far as calling yourself "white pac" Ain't no white Pac. Ain't no one else tupac, no one else can ever be Tupac. You know what I'm sayin? Tupac is innovative, and original, his shit is real, it comes from his f***ing heart. Eminem does ****** shit to get attention and to go into court. I mean come on, what the f*** is that? Look, Eminem ain't no Tupac, and he got to realize that. And all Eminem fans better realize that too.

"I'm like a thug with a little bit of 'PAC influence" Eminem a "THUG". Perhaps you need to define the word a "thug". As Tupac says : "Yes I am going to say that I'm a thug, cuz im from the gutter and I'm still here". Do I need to explain more? He says he's "like" a thug, believe me, he ain't.

"I'm rollin' up the block in the car they shot Pac in lookin for his killers". Why's he lying for? Is he really looking for them? f***ing fake ass *****.(i am referring to Eminem)

P.S miss lexus walaahi u've no clue about who's 2pac

ARE YOU ILL, OR PERPHAPS HIGH WHEN YOU POSTED THIS QUESTION. TUPAC IS THE LEGEND WHEN IT COMES TO RAPPING AND EMINEM IS THE LITTLE ***** WHO TALKS ABOUT HIS MOM 24/7. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT BECAUSE TUPAC IS THE BEST RAPPER THERE EVER WAS.

zynab   

girl eminem is a piece of white trash that really thinks he is black.the guy has major identity probs, but it is good to see after soooooooo many years people think it's cool to be black! . shit if that was the case in 18century the whole slavery thing wouldn't happened. as for pac the guy is dead. it's bad to bring up dead people and worshipe them, but it least he lived in the proverty line.

H   

.(................../....)

. ............... /..../

................./..../

......../´¯.I.¯`..../

..../... I....I....(¯ `

...I......I....I........

...I......I´¯.I´¯.I ....

.........` ¯..¯ ´......•

....__Hashi_~ _.•´