Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

4REALL P. DIDDY IS HALF SOMALI AND I GOT...

Hibo   

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, ONE OF MY FRIEND TOLD ME THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT DIDDY IS SOMALI I SAID GET THE **** OUT A HERE. AND THEN ONE DAY MY SISTER WAS WATCHING OPRAH P.DIDDY WAS GUEST AND SHE WAS ASKING LOTS QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS BACKGROUND AND **** AND HE DID SAID HE FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS HALF SOMALIAN IS TRUE DONT BELIEVE ME EMAIL OPRAH WINFREY...

HOLLA

AHMED WELCOME TO THE FORUM

YO DAWG..I DONT' CARE BOUT P.DIDDY MANNNN

IS HALLE BERY somalian mannnnn ....

that's what i wanna know if she is holla back at me i been scratching at my dome for hours thinking whether or NOT?..

CUZZ y'all know only a somali grl can be that beautifull(*wink*whatever) yoh ..THO if she is that means "I GOT A CHANCE WITH HALLE BERRY" picture.jpg

anywayz..this TOPIC post is absurd :D ..whatever mann and ramadaan kareem TO EVERY 1...

LOL...P.diddy somalian, half. LOL...stop making me laugh, u guyz wish he was somalian. Just beacause he is so wealthy plz. The next thing u guyz will be saying is that 2pac is half somalia too...PLZ PPL. Y'all need to get a life aight.

Who else do u guyz wish is somalian Halle Berry, again u wish, stop dreaming and wake up coz if these ppl were somlians they would have been proud and they would have been saying that they were somalians, but i guess they ain't huh?

Well...i think the person who has posted this topic has really lost the plot by believing everything he hears. Anyway i think personal that he ain't OKAY...

ANYWAY I AM OUT PEACE.........

QuruXley   

yo sup ppl

yeah walaahi yall i heard that it is true that nigga is trully half somali, coz he said in a intervieuw....

"my roots go back to somalia, but im a american and i always be one just because my great great great grandparents were somali doesn't make me one. im an american" that what he excatly said

It is true coz a chinese guy come up to me and told me he heard that p diddy is somalian...and again two days ago,an iranian guy come up to me and asked me the same question but what more can I say....I said he wasn´t.....coz the guy doesn´t look like a somali....