Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

FreeSMS - multiple PC to mobile texting service?

Paragon   

Brothers and Sisters, is there any one of you who knows a link to multi-freeSMS services that I can use for multi-messaging, while I use DSL? I need to skip paying for the services coz I only need to send around 2500 texts but not the limit which always is 0-5000 a month.

Nomads, please help me find this type of service. I need it more than anything else for communication purposes.

Thankx in advance.

PS: this regards only o2 (t-mobile) only. No orange or voda.

Jamaal, i think you can use MSN to send out text messaging. Dont know if it supports what you are asking (sending msn to multiple parties at once?). But you can send out SMS texts through MSN on someone on your list.

Paragon   

Ninyaaban sxb, waa runtaa. Msn can be used to send FreeSMS but not to multiple places. It allows one text after the other but there is another system that allows you to send as many as millions texts a month. The problem is though I dont want to pay any money smile.gif Adiga in a nutshell, what I am looking for is Xaraash iyo Xoola jaban.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well it is true brother jamal that msn is what most of the ppl use, but i started using Yahoo messenger lately, it is working fine for me, all you have to do is register the mobile number , and you should be able to send texting free, you can also have a mobile converstaion the only draw back i am experiencing is , you can't send more than 3 messages every second,and it is free.try it and hope you enjoyed it

c/salaam