Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

AWACS on Patrol?

While driving to work this morning, i saw this really huge thing flying over us in low altitude. At first i thought it was just another airplane because i work close to a major airport, but it had something that i have never seen in any other plane. It had a something on top, and it seemed to be moving. I didnt' first know what it was but after looking at it for another a minute i realized it was an AWACS. It was really cool to look at, because i only saw it on TV. It looks just like any other plane, but with a dome ontop.

I was wondering what the hell those things were doing here in the US mainland. They were suppose to be somewhere in Iraaq, or Soomalia fighting for their countries. Anyways, my son is in the Air-Force he probably has seen it or even got close to one. I will ask him about this later on today (write him an email).

nuune   

nin-yaaban,u r right bro i was trying 2 get a licence,actually it was the 2000 year when i was searching to get the PPL or CPL licence,but i was busy doing my electronic stuffs,then septemper 11 came,then i said,wait for few years because those whitie people will think u r trying to hit buildings since iam in europe but now things are okeey and i can go to a nearby training grounds if i want to fly,but still iam trying to get that licence,it needs a lot of work and money,one must spend a lot money to get to that position so i will try to arrange all these,but at the moment waan indha indheenayaa wali,sometimes i fly those flight simulators on my copmputer and nearby flight simulator training centers,it is really good to be a pilot,waan jeclahay inaan wax duuliyo,waad garaneesaa markaan caruurta aheen aabiteey iyo balaaya kale ayaan kadaba ordi jirnay,did u say u r in the US ARMY or was it ur son,man u better become a pilot and fly somali airplanes in the future,that is what am gona do,macsalaamo

king_450   

Hey Nin-yaaban am amzed that you haven't seen one yet, since we know where we live, right to the corner of the who's and what's. take a break and you will see it bro

Originally posted by Opinionated:

I'm sure they are used for radar purposes.

I knew that much already thank you.

My son probably knows alot more than me though.

Waawareey!! This is a good news. My son told me he started flight school. He said something about flight sims, where he flies planes in a simulator. I am so glad for him, ilaahay u badiyo.

maajo   

[QUOT] acudubillah

loooooooooooooooooooooool...dmm waa iga qosolssisay..as u react to ali-weyn's mixed posts.. anyway ali-weyne congr to ur son every father likes his son to reach some goals..but u made her angry..she was waiting good info...lool dmm i am still loughing