Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

How were your college finals?

I know the last couple of weeks were FINAL EXAM weeks for most of you North American college students.

Were they something you expected? Did you do well? (ok, don't answer this question)

Are you looking forward to the new semster?

Hibo   

lol Libaax_Sankataabte

ask me that question like at the end of june....my finals aren't even close....but my midterms were aight, and yes i'm looking forward to summer samester....though i have couple more months to change my mind

p.s good luck to anyone who is taking their finals this week cwm37.gifcwm37.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Abdinuur   

I havent taken mines yet...but they should be okay. No big complaints.

Wish all ya'll good luck. cwm1.gif

Also, good luck to all the high school students who are taking some sort of final tests or what have you. cwm1.gif

cwm9.gif Guess what my nomad i am done cwm2.gif ...only 2 were the harder exam but i am finish and back to see my mother...and iam also looking forward to new semeter which began for fall sept. 2002

peace ya'll and good luck those who haven't finish yet

------------------

individuals should not be judged according to gender, beauty, wealth, or privilege. The only thing that makes one person better than another is her or his character.

Hibo   

Alhamdulillah, I'm finished mine. I was recuperating this past week.

And Libaax I can answer your question.... yes, most of them were what I expected, except one..agh! I got my marks already so I can say I did well.

I am not really looking forward to Sept. and all the stress.

========================

Barasho horteed dad ha nicin.

[This message has been edited by Ilhaam (edited 04-28-2002).]

Baaniyal   

They were tiresome and very stressful, but glad that they are finished! Just one more year to go, and it's all over!! Probably i will retire from all sorts of activities for a couple of years and just become a couch potato!!! Anyways on with the summer and all the flings that come with it,lol!!

All da best to the rest of y'all!!

Hibo   

Hey, mine were over in March but the result will be out May end. I cant say I did very well, especially CHEMISTRY <--- NIGHTMARE. But im saying my prayers everyday hoping for miracles = like the papers getting lost. cwm16.gif . Well, hopefully I'll start UNI in september and I'm really looking forward to that 'cause school was never that interesting, infact, it was a routine and monotonous! I'b glad im done with that BS.

mataan   

hi guys;

i just wanna know wats the equivalence of this ting in UK? does anyone know, please let us know then we could contribute

Hibo   

am a UK lad..hehehe..

hey ppl..

am at uni and gettin ready for my exams, assignments, reports and lab work.. its the last 3 weeks of uni and i got an exam 2morra can u believe(software engineering)!! should be aight still..insha-allah.. allah will get me through.. smile.gif .. but the uk start there exams in mid May and June.. so i hope everyone does well and have a great summer.. am off to somaliland.. cant wait..

peace..

Thus mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know

what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.

------------------------

The 2nd day after yesterday am taking my math finals.

cwm5.gif

Hibo   

I wish i went to college...and then i could share my exams..

i can share with yall one thing tho'..

my day as a taxi driver!!

..just kidding....will be done with my finals..in about 2 weeks...

suddenly i have the urge to go to the bathrooms.."shuban"..damn i hate exams...why did u guys mention it...alaaaa...alaaa..go to goooo...

good luck yall

Abdinuur   

Ismahan,

Congratulations!!!

Love seeing my Somali people becoming successful and moving on top. It's a undescribable feeling, if you'd ask me.

Again, good luck to ya'll.