Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

Hibo   

ooh yea

tha breda UP...

Nigga let me gues ur doing Cisco semester3.

man allow tha POP3 and TFTP shit

What u know bout Telnet and ports:

port#...

and You programmed a router yet:?

Hibo   

Originally posted by WILDCAT7:

The Don?...*gasps*...is it really you?

It is I...your friend...Don Wildcattini...it is indeed a great pleasure to see an honourable family member like your elegent self here...*gives affectionate kisses on cheeks of the elevated one*

I've recently come back from Sicily myself...(you know the drill) taking care of business...wacking of one or two unruly wiseguys...I'm certain you have had to sully your jewellery clad fingers on occasion too...*proceeds to kiss ring*...alas it is the way of the Sicilian.

Feared one...my family wish to convey their respects...THE trade back home in the mother land is doing very well "forgetta 'bout it"...and they send offerings of much spaghetti and pizza.

And now I take my leave of you...Don Wildcattini proceeds to exit room bowing respectfully to *the precence*.

cwm2.gifcwm32.gif

Wildcat:

U r not right child! Definitely not right.... rolleyes.gifcwm25.gif .

Hibo   

Barwaaqo my child,

It is no wonder that you are baffled...only *true* Dons understand one another...it is the way.

Don Wildcattini.

Asalaamu calaykum all ppl.

At moment I am not studing as I have taken 2 yrs break. I am working at my local Accident and Emergency Dept as assistant nurse. But I am going 2 do my Nursing Training ( Degree course at King's College London Sept 02 insha allah).

salaamu caleykum.

Ismahan   

Indhadeeq...sis I am a programmer too...but start doing some Networking recently...Mainly I am a Java, Visual Basic and C programmer...but done some Ada, Prolog, LISP, C++, Pascal.

What about ya sis???

Hibo   

Ismahan wow good to know we have programmers in the house lol

well i know cobol, c/c++ java, VB6 and oracle PL/SQL

i'm now into web design.... taking a course now on Perl and XML.

you know pascal and ada??......i would like to learn ADA maybe you can refer me to good book wink.gif i heard pascal is like assembly language and i wasn't crazy about that one

------------------

"In the end we will conserve only what we love, we will love only what we understand, we will understand only what we are taught"

--Unknown

Ismahan   

Sure sis....Ada is a very interesting language to learn....it will teach ya the basis of Object Oriented Languages..... Pascal is just like C but have nothing to do with assembly sis..... Assembly is near to the machine language...registers.. memory locations and stuff like that....

I have done also 5 certificates in Oracle sis...but let me advice ya sis..try to focus in one field and get experienced in it...dont look around alot..if u wanna be a programmer go for it..database go for it...and may allah help ya sis....

If you need any kind of help sis don't hesitate to ask ur sis Ismahan.... wink.gif

Hibo   

i know sis....i took two assembly classes and evan though it was interesting, it's not as user friendly as other languages...but hey i enjoy java and C++ the most....they are kind of similar but java is alot more forgiving than c++.

i'm not in the feild yet just student so i have to take all the classes that are on the curriculumn.....can't focus on one subject. anyway you said you are certified in oracle...i would like to think i'm prety good when it comes to oracle but never taught to get certificate....right now i'm trying to become sun certified for java 2 platform, but evantually i want to take the enterprise edition exam (J2EE)

p.s are you studying now or you work as a programmer

------------------

"In the end we will conserve only what we love, we will love only what we understand, we will understand only what we are taught"

--Unknown

[This message has been edited by Indhadeeq (edited 05-17-2002).]

Hibo   

I'm taking my STNA exam next week cwm15.gif

But i'm gonna study Nursing in college starting fall 2002 if I get accepted

Hibo   

Yo

Åú²Ü˳ÍÐÀ´ÌÆÄê³ÔÅ°Á˸öÅ°¹ÞÁý.

²ðˮѹÀ´

¾ÝÉ®Ëû¼Ò³£ÌÆ ²áÈÕ·¢¶¯.

1 ·ժ

Hibo   

Salamu Alaikum,

It is indeed refreshing to see how diverse our educational field is; though it is seems the concentration is heavily embedded in the Physical Science. Many of the Chaps and not to mention chicks here are into the popular subjects like Computers. It is good field that needs not to stimulate one’s mind.

I am in the dexterously thought-provoking field of Legal though sometimes it feel tedious; but hey tedious things are sometimes challenging.

Farah

Hibo   

Eeeeh

was rong wif yall network students...

yall down wif ur books and shyt...

some kinda of a idea...

we could start a small network, in which every computer is connected to each other...

where we all share files, and are accessed by only Us...

Yo thas a idea aight

maybe...

wa bout teaching

swapping mis clues...

we could start of by...

any1...

how to use Netbios on port 139

or the command line to access other shared computer...on START>>>>>RUN>>>

Ey yo admin...im sure u could help me and stuff...

ey yo dont delete tis...its educational purpace...trust

saif

holla @ aight

saif...

Haashim   

Hallo all, it's a good idea to learn each other better, i am studying joint honours degree DEVELOPMENT STUDIES AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS

good lucky for everybody.

Haashim   

Hallo all, it's a good idea to learn each other better, i am studying joint honours degree DEVELOPMENT STUDIES AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS

good lucky for everybody.

Hibo   

iam majoring in gunsmith and designing of technicals. Cause i found out that they r in great demand back in somalia. Where theres always an additional of a function .warlord or some sort of an organ named TNG. I surely dream to be a millionaire soon provided the war doesnt end there