Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

<--Giggles...lools adaar...you are soo like right! Oh Gosh...I'm soo like impress with moi!

<--Sees the future in brightness..... :D:D

<--Child with agenda! I have visions smile.gif of becoming the first Somalian woman president. :D

<--Blows her lovely pink bubble gum....laudly....

VAgirl   

well, am studying Dental Hygienist...its two to three years waiting list but i will change my major soon coz i can't wait that long.

salaam...

am studying E-commerce aka Electronic-Commerce

am doing a Degree and am also studying International business as a diploma insha'allah hopefuly i'll do International business Degree, am doing E-commerce as a short cut to get me intothe business field because i was doing Biochem/biomed and it was too demanding for my lazy self!Plus i only did it for a year that was enough to drain me!

so i have had a career change i've been doing E-commerce for 4 months now and it's not bad, But i still have a Long, Long way to go with patience and Persistance and Most Importantly with Allah's help insha'allah i'll get there with Success.! smile.gif

ll i have to say is it's good to see my somali fellows doing there thing good'on'yas and Hold your Heads Up./

Allah' Hafiz

Qac Qaac   

Major: biology-biotech

Minor: History

Hoppy: Islam/fiqh....

my first choice would be Islam... but sadly nowadays u can't make living of teaching ppl islam...

nuune   

^^^^^

but sadly nowadays u can't make living of teaching ppl islam...

dugsi loox fur iyo biibito aad ku iibineyso bunka iyo macsarada adaa dhargi doonee :D

Jaabir   

my major now Electrical Engineering , looking into changing to bio-medical engineering soon insha alaah..

nuune   

^^^^^ looooooooooooooooool, war naga aamus, oo maxaa sabab oodan iiga iibin karin bun, ala intaad wax ogtahay yaraa, wajigeega maba ogid inuu dhabooqay bun saan iskugu waday.

salam caleykum bro and sis?

i guess i haven't seen none who are on my feild but its cool. i'am actually on double major right now aim majoring in psychology and communication and also minoring on english so thats lil bit hard but het its better than nothing.

takecare my fellow somali students.