Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu : the rule of law will return swiftly

Gabbal   

Che-

I would classify this thread as "dood-gone-wrong" marka adeer adna la aayar buruskaad sidatid. I am out ragow, wasallam!

Paragon   

^^^Lol@Buruskaad sidato :D .

Che. Walle waa yaab lol. Allow sahal umuuraha.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Whats with all this desperate position changes.

Some people here used to support

1. Indacade and his fake clan war, they used to pretend to be religious and use names lie the father of someone when they had no kids.

2. Then they became secesssionist when they thought Dhahar was captured by the "Somalilanders".

3. Then they cheered for Ahmed Diriye and the Looters inc and they became "insurgents"

4. Now they are egging on the clan militia who's own leaders [Hiiraale, Bixi] can not even come publicly against the government.

I suggets people should run away from these individuals all they have brought to the above groups thus far is bad luck.

Afgaduud now has luck on his side, like the Puntland troops in Dhahar and the TFG troops in Mogadishu..
:D

Talow yaa loo duur-xulayaa? :D

Now untill the greater clan [who are fully united] can come and capture the city hadal kuma tallo. Remembers its reer-gedo who are in the city and the af-guduud and koojar you speak of are 35km away from the city

Axmed-gureeyooooooow ina adeer you said the above statment. will you tell me for how long reer gedo will stay In kismayo?

Time is short. Disarm or face the consequences.

Biixi those who saved the Great present Alah Unaxariistee Siyad were Morgan and his ppl :D Axmed _gureey doasn't remembar or he is too young to know that can history.

Remembar Morgan was never chased by Kismayo by reer gado there was always for the help of Abdiqasim, inadhaced Gobaale and soo on the list will contenue. ;)

Anigu hay moodin dad intay meesha soo galaan qabaa'ilkooda iyagoo u doodaya iska dhigaan inay dawlad iyo diin uu doodayaan
ama kuwa kaloo wax kasto ee dawladu samayse raacdo sabatoo iyadu ah adeerkood baa xukumo ama kuwo seddexaad oo xiniinya aanun u lahayn inay mawqifkooda cad sheegaan ee la jaan qaado wax walba ay moodaan inay siinayso popularity vote...

Horn...Buris mawa tiye ee waxaa weey sometimes it is hard to reconcile what you claim to believe in, and how you react to anything Kismayo. Those were your exact words up there. Though I would like to believe what you wrote up there, it is hard considering how you get worked up everytime the Kismayo issue comes up.

All of sudden, you turn into the vanguard of all Gedo aspirations.And what's with this obsession of wanting your kinsmen rule over everyone else in Kismayo?

Gabbal   

Che-

If Allah is my Alle, I did not have you in mind nor thought you would suspect I would be talking about you.

In fact, this is the first time it has even crossed my mind you would take it as if I was speaking about you. Believe it or not I honestly think you are one of the more real individuals around here and for that you have my respect and have had it for as long as I can remember. smile.gif

Che, wallhi we believe in eqaulity and treat people fair in Kismayo, its why all other clans who live there besides the greater clan of Abdullahi Yusef and Cumer Jess support us, and told the TFG delegates that its af-guduud who started this problem.

We stand up to aggression, and what we see as xaq-darro.

^^^^ axmed Gurey you didn't answer my Q? Read again I will repeat For how Long Reer Gedo will stay in Kismayo I kow when alaah says But Time is up Bro....... Disarm disarm .... icon_razz.gif or run like before. xasan turki said. Magaaladoo Haawaneeyso ayaan soo galnay Cidii jootayna waa ay ka carareen. ;) I am sure you do recall those comanet.

Peace and love

The fight between the ICU vs. Barre Hiiraale has been interperted as Reer-Gedo v. WHOM? Which clan was it that we fought? Xassan Turkis clan with indhacade clan? Its quite funny seen as how a good majority of the people who went to Kismayo with the ICU were Reer-Gedo.

Care to mention any other time we ran? I am pleading with you to mention a CLAN WAR in which the outcome was us running away? I think your forget Morgon hitting the road to dhoobley THREE TIMES, and now Af-guduud AND Koojar making it the fourth time that your tol ran away.

Emperor   

^Fighting, winning or loosing a war is one thing and running away without firing a bullet is another. War is between men and the outcome depends on many factors.

Morgan fought many times against many allied groups and in every single encounter faced them like a man, at times he won and at times lost... That's called destiny, but Never run out with contesting..

So since you admit to have fled out of the city while Hassan Turki arrived a City haawanaysa, care to explain what was that all about? Where were the reer Gedo brave fighters that you so proudly boost and brag about in this boards.

Cararka dagaal la'aan waa ceeb, waa raganimo-nusqaan :D

Waa la yaabaye maxaa la isu yeelyeelayaa, raggu waa is yaqaanin who is the king of the jungle (royal rumble fight) and who is the all-time sprinter!! :D . and specially when the amhaaros are not convinced by Af-Dhiig claims that he was chased by alqaida. bishhh!!

Emperor   

^The King of the Juncle is nicknamed after Morgan, that name was famously given to him during 1992-1993, when that famous battle took place in Beerxaani 1993 where he defeated General Aideed's Mighty Army and captured more than 50 technicals from them... The then Belgian peace keeping forces bombed this technicals and destroyed most of it, they politically supported the USC and felt threatened by Morgan's presence... Everyone was scared of his forces even the Peace Keeping Belgians couldn't dare set foot out of the city towards Kenyan border, they made contacts with him and requested to stay out of the city or will bomb him in which he agreed but he was suspeciuos of them spying to the other side, and thus in return asked them to stay only in the city and not get out to the battle zones, so it was deal done and thus The Belgians nicknamed him the General of the Jungle ninkii ugu taga iska kamasuul xaalkiisa.... but shortly after that in less than a month everything changed and he captured the city and the USC run forcefully... YOu wouldn't know all this since your history about Kismayo started in 1999...

You think that name has a bad cannotations, quite contrarily you contribute to his popularity. Waa ninkii USC oo aad kawada yaacdeen Karkariyay, Somalia labada dagaalyahan ee igu caansan oo isku haystay at that time waxay ahaayeen Aydiid and Morgan, where was Uncle Hiiraale at the time? Ninkan xataa markii laga qabsaday magaalada Wuxuu Genankii banaanka loogu bixi waayay cidkastana kusoo balbaliyay...

Dagaal haday noqoto Morgan meeshu kaga jiro waa ogtahay, guul iyo jab waa rag uyaal, Caydiidba guul la'aan iyo heer isagoon kagaarin ayuu kadhintay Alla yaraxma, Laakiin laba cad isma waydiinayso Horjoogihii Caydiid Karkariyay Wiilkuu ahaa, Dadki kale oo dhan Xadka yuu kasaaray ninkiise kabixi waayay ee Balbaliyay waa taqaan, Gedo yuu ahaa ninki Kula dagaalay oo kaqabtay USC? Hiiraale xagee kunoolaa waagaas?...

LOL, War isku Xishooda maalinkasta halkaas lasoo fadhidaan Xoog baan wax kuqabsanaynaa, Anagaa idinka adag iyo dagaalyahanno ayaan nahay wax lamida...

Fardo la isugu joogo maxaa la isugu faanshaa, dagaal majecli inay kudhamaato arintan balse aan aragno waxa kasoo baxa meesha.

Gabbal   

Emporer-

Afka ayaa ku cuncunayey sow maaha adeer? :D Rageedi iga dheh, is difaac yaan lagugu hor muruq sheegane. :D

As for the rest of the men; Kismaayo debates have become extremely unproductive. We have all become part of the problem rather than looking for solutions so let us wash our hands from debates of this nature and try to uphold civility, respect, and honest discourse.

If I have offended any of you, accept my apologies and for those I am liable of offending in the future, accept my apologies in advance! Intaa hayga ahaato sxbyaal. smile.gif