Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Barbarian, moron, sadist inhumane

Tahliil   

Originally posted by KEYNAN22:

They should kill more of these Mooryan, something like chinese style, round them up in a soccer stadium and execute them infront of audience for the sake of intimidation.

I am dead serious...really...which moryaan are u talking about here...the moryaan who 'allagedly' tried to throw the grenade into the Ethiopian Gulag (laying dead on the pavement) or honestly are u referrin to the bigger and badder and more dangerous moron who is standing on top of the dead; showin his thuggish credentials over the dead human body...aka the human butcher???

Your post was a bit vague..that's all..if you could shine a little light on...the gruosome picture shows one HUMAN BEING dead lyin there and other HUMAN BEINGs standing over the corpse, and by the look in their eyes, wanting to eat the dead HUMAN body...

Of all these moryaanns in the photo which one do u think needs to b 'executed' and be allowed his remains, flesh and all, to be eaten by the crows and the street dogs???

NASSIR   

I am sure when this thing happened, someone secretly snapped a picture on the crowd, who run to see the incident and the dead, to politicize.

I ask the moderator to immediately remove this heineous image.

Tahliil   

I am sure when this thing happened, someone secretly snapped a picture on the crowd, who run to see the incident and the dead, to politicize

So in other words Caamir you would have wanted those atrocities to go on unreported?? those characters like Yeey vampire and Melez stooges and butcher dheerow to not be exposed???

daaaaaaamn them those who snapped the picture "secretly" and showed the world the inhuminity of it all

Brother...we shouldn't let hate blind us at all...this seems to be as bad as it can get...nothing political about a dead human being on display in the gutter nor about a leader who seems to be taking a great deal of pride and joy about the smell of the dead human flesh...bal waxaan wax kasugayno..

P.S

I second that notion too...would the moderator please!!!

people, these people were killed for trying to kill, it has nothing to do with the mayor or the police or ethiopia. why are some of you complaining, would you rather they stand there waiting to get hit with a bullet or a bomb? waxa la yidhi: Ama afeef hore lahow, ama adkeysin dambe lahow.

hold on there, its has started...then we see how loud the traitors cry. Check the news homie and see wats happening right now in Mog.. the traitors are getting bullets in their backs while running like chickens.

and with ramadan starting soon! u know whats going happen...yeah more traitors will meet their end.

i dont think ethios will be praying in Mog this x-mass. they will be chased out before that.

rud, i don't have a magic ball that tells me what will happen in mogadishu in ramadam but for now the ones getting bullets in their backs while running like chickens are the qarandiid, dowladdiid, nabaddiid, moryans.

Juuje, adigoo raali ah aan wada ixtiraamo marxuumka meydka ah, oo soo bandhigid uma baahneen, only you could have linked and those who wish to view the disturbing image, should have gone to that link.

Waa wax laga wada murugooda, then again dagaal'ooge iyo qabqable, sida kan Max'ed Dheere ah, oo kaliya kasaayo in uu awood ku helo dil, kufsi iyo meyd ku xadgudub maxaa ka sugeysay? Ayaandaro weyn waaye.

Eebba hana u naxariisto, hana u dambi dhaafo, marxuumka -- aamiin, aamiin.

Tahliil   

MMA...Thanks

But on the same token some of us feel (including I suspect my friend Caamir) that the pictures of Yeey and the butcher dheerow shown daily in SOL and particularly in the POS section are too explicit to display without some sort of pre-cautioning...

To level the plain field...why not discontinue posting the graphic faces of Yeey and Geedo and have them linked..Instead...

Simply because of the atrocities they commit on our behalf and the ugly and disgusting way they carry themselves like the one we all have seen in the above link parading over the dead and spiting on them in the case of Dheerow should and must warrant their faces and names to be too graphic to show in SOL and thus unsuitable for our taste and incompatible to the universal values of respect for all Mankind...

I hope you take that point up with your other friend moderators and get rid once and for all these…black Hitlers, Nazi-like faces of Yeey the hideous Vampire and Dheerow the Human butcher plus all those other thugs you guys deem to be unworthy of our sight…

Once a warlord always a warlord, may Allah have mercy on the innocent ones in Xamar and Allah bring desctruction upon the enemies of Islam and the Somali people.