Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Somalia: Ex-Somaliland defense minister says he salvaged soldiers, weapons in retreat

RedSea   

^loooool....maanan garan. Abti you ar afraid to take stand aren't you, is it that hard to oppose your kinsmen.

Again let me ask you the questions:

What is YOUR stance on the TFG since they are supported greatly by Ethiopia which you (somali galbeed) are currently fighting against?

Don't hide from me boy.lool

Liibaan   

Red,

Your accusations and hate against those SSC an intolerable

I didn’t repeat, I asked the same questions but from different angle,

Answer the question fully, you sugar coating too much,

I don't support anyone who is Ethiopian camiil, whatever shape they come

Simple question. Do you not support the revival of the old British colony?

Castro and you have something against people from certain regions in north, because they are against your secession, the least developed, the qabiileestayaal, fake Somalis

Do you remember those collective charges?

Your support for the snm militia in ssc is unjustified, they can stay in your land, but they are not welcome in SSC

if you willing to compromise, we can have useful talks before that there is no value in our talks

Sayid   

Mujaahid,

Burning civilian trucks that is a leading question? who burns civilian trucks anyway? when did they started doing that? BTW, trucks are just trucks and are not human beings,we are talking sland who committed crimes against human beings... understandably... fiend of your enemy is your enemy.

Same goes TFG, so NO support for the TFG. Puntland is an enemy of your friend is your friend and so on.

I speak for myself though.

RedSea   

^Sayid, brother you are stuttering and shivering for no reason....I asked simple question, don't make it seem like rocket science...waamaxay inanku.

Okay with the trucks. Now I am more interested in knowing your stance regarding the TFG?

Waxan kale aniga ha igu meeraysan.

G. Canood,

You didn't ask me about old colonial borders revival.

However, let me put it in simple form. I do support the seccesion of Somaliland. If somalilanders want to seceed, then I fully support Somalilanders decision. That being said if the people from the area you mentioned wanted to stay with the rest of 'somalia' then I also respect that. Am I clear on that saaxib.

Now, answer my question. How can you support the TFG which has brought foreign enemies to Somali soil, cheer for it, then cry foul about Somaliland's troops going over to Sool and Eastern Sanaag?

you called the SL troops as Mujrimiin, yet you refer the Xabashi troops as helpers of the legitimate somali government?

btw...I am willing to compromise and reach healthy conclusion, only if you are willing. The base of our agreement will be give up the support you have for the TFG, you may support Puntland, and I will stop the justification of SL troops in SSC. deal?

Sayid   

MJ,

Nothing to shiver here as my answer of TFG is up there, and was NO. I can quote back here for your pleaser, understandably was not was not suitable for your stand.

Things are not as black or white as you wished your response to be. Many shades of gray need be considered in reality. Likewise, I can ask many questions like wise, but the answer is so predictable. You don't support the Ethiopian aggression, yet the whole Somaliland existence starts and ends with it and so on... it goes on and will repeat itself.

Sayid   

This Dahar affair is far from over, there are more miles to cover while some are trying to cut it short and steer it to the Mogadishu/TFG area.

Just today, the minister of sports "Who is from Dahar" have his press conference. He went against the Minister of Difense Mr. Waqaf who in turn went against the President Mr Riyale. So dramatics, read for yourself here:

http://www.somaliland.org/ns.asp?ID=07042106

Xoogsade   

Garaad has answered the question I asked with regards to the TFG. I forgot to acknowledge that in the other thread. He is wrong about the ICU but it is good that he doesn't agree to what is going on in Muqdisho. Emperor and Somalieconomist should follow suit, and like Garaad, take the right stance on the issues.

At any rate, we discussed this seccession issue endlessly. The future of Somalia should be decided by all somalis, not by a clan. As much respect as I have for Brothers from Hargeysa and related townships, I don't see their wishes coming true without a major dispute with the rest of Somalis in Somalia proper. There is no justifiable reason for them to continue on the path of seccession once we eliminate distrust and get good leadership. I understand the emotions attached to staying separate, but the causes behind such emotion are never permanent. As long as we get trust-worthy somali government representative of our values, both islam and local culture inline with islamic traditions, one must agree there is no need for calling it quits. Xukuumad fiican aan ka shaqeyno sidaan ku heli leheen instead of deviding the country.

The whiteman's transgressions on our country should have no merit to us somalis, therefore, the future should be decided based on what we as somalis collectively want. Every clan will have a say when the time is right. It is that simple. Now, let us talk about Muqdisho and the pressing issues. Arrintaan warkeeda hanoo dambeeso.

PS: Priority is to get good government first. TFG needs to go first.

A.J.   

Red Sea,

You can keep asking them those straightforward questions but they will keep dodging it so i wouldnt couldnt wasting my time.

In terms of this affair i think these guys want a full out war to solve the disputes as that seems to be all they are erring on. we all know that is the last thing the region needs but if it is the only thing they want and are willing to listen to, then perhaps that is what should happen. i would be completely against it ofcourse but if they are getting so excited about something so small can you imagine what they would be like if we launched a full out war against them.

personally i see no reason why that should ever happen, but it is something that is always there if these guys keep going on about it.

Xoogsadeh,

Somaliland would be willing to sit down and talk with a government like the one you hoped for Somalia to have in the future. But we all know that the likeliness of such government ever being realised are slowly fading away.

Xoogsade   

^ We can't give up on unity yet. As long as the likes of A/Y, GEDDI and other worthless men who are nothing but the perpetrators of somali tragedy are into somali politics wanting to rule, their clansmen supporting them blindly, Somaliland should keep its distance. Markii la helo dowlad xalaal ah, it will be easy to satisfy Somalilanders I think. After all, it is all about security and trust, freedom and dignity that all somali clans seek. Also, Somaliland should respect the wishes of other northern clans and avoid getting into a conflict with them if they are not interested in Somaliland. All is fair saxib. Nin walba tiisa haka tashado haddii la is mari waayay.

A.J.   

All is fair indeed,

i agree Somaliland shouldnt go into area's where it is not wanted. but it has never been proven that it has done this. it has tried to defend its territory from invading puntland troops but that is not invading areas that dont belong to it. it is the opposite it is trying to defend others from doing that to its terriotory.

unless it is proven by an independent consensus/referendum that the area doesnt want to be part of Somaliland it cannot be said that those areas dont belong to Somaliland. the referendum of 2001 proved Somalilands case and there will need to be evidence to prove that the referendum was wrong.

so far i havent seen that.

score on the war between sland and pland.

sland = 0

pland = 1

2nd half will start next week stay tuned.

sland = lakers

pland = pheonix

just like sland, lakers lost today!! but they have koby who can score u know what if hes chilling..!!! phoenix got nash...he walks n shots and shots and walks like ethio monkey! lool.stay tuned. game 2 will be coming soon!

:D

RedSea   

Xoogsade,

One thing I respect about you is that you have your priorities right at least. And thus one can reach and get to somewhere when he does first things first.....now let us get rid of these Ethiopians and their collobrators, build some form of governance in Southern Somalia, then come to the negatiotion table and discuss our future.

This is how things should be done in anything.

Zayid,

Okay saaxib.