Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Somalia: Ex-Somaliland defense minister says he salvaged soldiers, weapons in retreat

Xoogsade   

Garaad,

Ma qiratay inaa TFGda ku taageersan tahay qabiil daraaddii? Haddaan cadaab u socdo adigana ma ila galeesaa? supposing I supported the ICU for clanish reasons. Besides, I share no clan with Indhocadde, just so you know and don't get mixed up on the facts.

Mar kale aan ku weydiiyo, Maku qanacsan tahay waxa Muqdisho ka socdo haa oo maya? Let us see if your cries for justice have any merit for its selective nature. Yes or No will suffice. Your garaadnimo is on the line saxib.

SOOMAAL

As you wisely said, intii is rabto ha is raacdo, qabiil la qasbi karana ma jiro. Let each clan manage their own affairs up there in the north till we get a government which appeals to us all. Hadhoow qoladii diida inay soomaalida kale wax ku darsato, Keligeed ha go'do to avoid bloodshed and if that is what they decide for themselves. For now, qabiil kasta waa xor lamana qasbi karo. The only useful history for us somalis is the one we have chartered and charter for ourselves without the input of some European man.

Liibaan   

Xoogsade,

We all know that you blindly supported ICU for tribal reasons

Haddaan cadaab u socdo adigana ma ila galeesaa?

Makes sense, but why don’t start with yourself then people may follow you

Already, you ruined your sheikhnimo by defending Ubaahne’s empty threats, saying he meant, watever he meant, he was wrong to begin with

Dadkaan hadda Somaliland dusha ka saran

You saying this because you consider as I said before, the enemy of your enemy is your friend

Like soo maal said each clan/region should rule their land, meaning people from dhahar, Mogadishu, Laascaanood, marka, Borame, Baraawe, Hergeysa, Baydhabo etc should all manage their own affairs

Maku qanacsan tahay waxa Muqdisho ka socdo haa oo maya?

Maya, nabad baan u rajeenayaa shacabka soomaalida oo dhan inuu Illahay u naxariistu

Yaa masuul ka ah? All sides of the conflict

Who started the war? when most people somali and the International community were advocating for peace

Intel   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

Anyways, hore loo yidhi doqon kulagadaa kaama kacdo. loool

loool

ciirtii shalay loodarsey :D

abti tell me how much do you miss Suldaanka's "sanaag updates" :D

Xoogsade   

Garaad, Sheekhinamada adaa ila jecel, I am not one by any stretch of the imagination and never claimed to be one. I am muslim so it is given I support islamic solutions derived from its devine source to our problems rather than clan based solutions which never succeed. You have seen how islam united Muqdisho and gave it back the peace it lost 16 years prior. Islam is now replaced by the clan based formula and the result is the ongoing genocide.

As for my input on behalf of Alle-Ubaahne, I corrected you according to his explanation. Don't get upset saxib if my explanation denied you some valuable points against him. I didn't plan to make a casuality out of your perceived solid case based on the specific comments at issue. Besides, It is not like AU was a perfect man anyway, he had and has flaws just like you and me.

Sayid   

Somethings are so plain wrong. like when Waqaf broke the sane clan law #1. Never take enemy-friendly-clan-members as your own fighers against the would be enemies, too naive. But perhaps there are sneaky ways to do it, Abdullahi Yusuf had to take planders with him.

Liibaan   

Xoogsade

Hadii ee run ka tahay islaamnimadu , maxuu so-called shariif wax uga qaban waayey dulmiga indhacadde uu waday, maxuu u diiday inuu joojiyo dagaalada badan ee ICU ka curisay Somalia, maxuu ugu duulay Baydhabo, maxuu nabada u qaadan waayey, maxuu manta udaba ordayaa shariif (Qanyera’s tool) oo ansixiyey ciidamada xabashida ee dalka soo galay, ama maxuu ula shirayaa Xuseyn Caydiid rabay in Somalia iyo itobiya la isku daro maalmo ko hor, oo ka dalbaday America inay bomb gareeso Mogadishu khaasantan Bakaaraha waxuu ku ogaa asaga og sida Ali khaliifku sheegay

How can you justify for ICU to justify to mutilate the dead bodies and then put them on fire, also they displayed the gruesome images on official site of fake Islamic movement? Not that I feel sorry for those dead people, since they willingly went to battle

Our beloved prophet (pbuh) was very just to prisoners. Treated them as guests. Guests are held in high esteem. Story of family who went hungry and turned the lights down so the guest could eat whatever they had. Anyway, back to prisoners. The Prophet (SAW) would free them if they taught 10 Muslims how to read and write. They wouldn’t torture them or perform an acts we see today. Salahuddien was a leader who gave a prime example in this in that when the leader for the opposing army got sick, he sent doctors and aid for him. “On the battlefield we are enemies, but off of it, we are humans.”

Masaasa, ma anaa kula jecel wadaadnimada, hadaa wax fiican baan kaa filayey, laakiin kaa ma muuqato, it was only empty slogans to justify the invasion of other Somali lands

We are all muslim sxb, we all support shariicah, the laws of our creator over any manmade laws,

Clan courts were promoting clan divisions far from Islamic teaching that’s why they failed, in addition the fact they made Somalia less stable by waging wars against many Somali towns and regions,

ICU’s invasion of Baydhabo, Marka, Kismayo, sakow, Badhabo, and their aim to destabilize the more peaceful regions, created many enemies for Icu internally and externally, and as result it was impossible for to survive ICU

Fortunately, Today 90% of Somalia is relatively peaceful except for Mogadishu, and we hope Mogadishu will join the rest of the country

Your unwillingness to condemn AU comments reveals volumes about your character

If you truly support Islamic as you claim, condemn AU comments, and people will start believe and stop making exuses for him

A.J.   

Geeljireh,

It seems more important to the Planders than the major destruction and killings that are going on in Mugdisho. they are more concerned about a minor battle then a full-out war against their own people in the south,

Shame on you

Sayid   

Warrancaddeh,

Don't they say, only peaceful people live in Somaliland who are diffrent from the rest of us? But this was something else than what was told. the "peace loving" people started to depart from that base and have ventured into violence not commonly known before. Mogadishu was known to it, so war laqabo xiiso ma leh. Anyway, enough of Xamar and onto Dahar; just yesterday was a press conference detailed what happened, so this should be dry out for all its worth. They proclaim themselves to be the "Africa's best secret", some of that secret came out ;)

RedSea   

Rokko, loool....I never saw it as big deal, you can read what I wrote previously in response to his postings. Even today, the Dhahar incident to me feels like it was just little tiny skirmish. But to others, it might have different meaning.

Garaad,

Adeer, admit it you support the TFG which are in Xamar forcefully, than how can you cry foul when SL troops go to Dhahar. You cannot justify one and consider the other as act of aggression.

If you admit what the TFG is doing in Xamar is wrong, then I will admit somethings to you.

Fair enough?

RedSea   

Soo maal,

Yes, adoo kale we could except such advice.

However one who supports the TFG which is going to other areas by dragging foreing enemies in order to commite mass killings and yet to come in here crying foul about SL 'militia' going to Dhahar is bit hypocritical.

Sayyid,

How are Somali galbeed doing? ;)

Liibaan   

Warren,

Tell me Riyaale fired his defence minister waf waf for minor thing, even snm sites admitted that its was the biggest fadeexad faced qabiilka Somaliland

Red,

You should admit you support the secession for tribal reasons, you support Ethiopia’s use of Babrbara, you support shipping onlf fighters to Ethiopia, you support Somaliland’s barbaric execution of a innocent Somalis from SSC because of alleged terrorism

You cannot justify one evil and consider other as aggression

You need to admit what the snm militia is doing in SSC region

Intaa ka hor yaanan waxba hadal ku daalin

However one who supports the snm militia which is looting and killing people from SSC TFG with weapons borrowed from and yet to come in here lecturing us about TFG, Unparalleled hypocrisy

Sayid   

Mujaahid,

The Somali Galbeed have consistently been immobilizing (naafeen)the entrenched enemy.

Esp.. JWXO is doing well according to some recent press releases, not as juicy as Dhahar, hence no coverage at all.

FYI: I don't think Slanders care, except for the opposite of course, but some latest hawlgallo:

http://www.somalitalk.com/2007/apr/18apr307.html

RedSea   

^That is good news. I hope they succeed. By the way, are they still burning those civilians trucks?

Besies, what is your stance on the TFG since they have very CLOSE relations with the enemy that Somali galbeed are fighting?

G. Canood,

Abti, you seem rather intense and angary. And you just repeated what I said, I am asking you those questions, I expected answers, don't shiver when you put on the spot sir.

As for all your accusations, I have to say NO NO NO.

I don't support anything that is Ethiopian buddy. I am not even sugar coating anything for you in this matter. I hate riyaale, I hate most of the SL admin and I hate Ethiopia.

Now as Castro said, let us cut to the chase for both you and Aaliyah.

Simple question. Do you not support the TFG?

Sayid   

Garaad,

If anything, this selective memory judgment is a prelude of what to come if ever Somaliland secedes. The little ambiguity freedom they've for now is causing them to play fire for now. This too, the two SSC if they dare excecute, would back fire. (Aano would be in prober in due time).

You got it very well then, when the terror game was invented in 9/11? they rounded up a punch of innocent civilians as ONLF which they played right into the TPLF hands. It has back fired big timein econo-calanically and in many other forms. was their beginning of downfall from there... still continues..