Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

President Sharif Ahmed rallying support (Art of Diplomacy)

Thierry.   

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya oo dadaallo diblumaasiyadeed oo xoog leh ka wada Dalalka Bariga Afrika

Talaado, July 07, 2009(HOL): Madaxweynaha Dowladda Soomaaliya Shiikh Shariif Shiikh Axmed oo shalay gaaray magaalada Addis Ababa ee dalka Itoobiya ayaa wuxuu halkaas ka wadaa dadaallo diblumaasiyadeed oo uu Dowladdiisa ugu raadinayo taageero caalami ah iyo mid heer gobol ah.

Madaxweynaha ayaa markii uu shalay soo gaaray Magaalada Addis Ababa waxaa uu kulan la qaatay Kaaliyaha Xoghayaha Arrimaha Dibadda Mareykanka u qaabilsan arrimaha Afrika Johnnie Carson, kaasi oo ay isla soo qaadeen aarrimo ku saabsan xaaladda dalka Soomaaliya iyo sidii ay Dowladda Mareykanka u caawin lahayd Dowladda Soomaaliya.

Sidoo kalena waxay Madaxweynaha ku kulmeen Wakiillo ka socday dalalka shanta ah ee xubnaha joogtada ah ka ah Qaramada Midoobay iyo sidoo kale mas’uuliyiinta Midowga Afrika ee ku sugan Magaalada Addis Ababa.

Madaxweynaha ayaa la filayaa in uu maanta gelinka hore la kulmo Wasiirka Arrimaha Dibadda Itoobiya Seyoum Mosfen, maanta gelinka dambena uu kulan kale la qaato Ra’iisal Wasaaraha Itoobiya Meles Zenawi. Lama oga waxyaaba ay rasmi ahaan ka wada hadlayaan waxaase la hubaa in ay isla soo qaadi doonaan xaaladda haatan uu ku sugan yahay Dalka Soomaaliya.

Madaxweyne Shiikh Shariif oo horay u soo maray Dalka Jibouti ayaa marka uu Itoobiya ka tago wuxuu socdaallo kale ku tegi doonaa dalalka Uganda iyo Kenya, iyadoo kaddibna uu dib ugu noqon doono dalka Soomaaliya.

Salaad Iidow Xasan (Xiis), Hiiraan Online

sxiis@hiiraan.com

Muqdisho, Soomaaliya

Abtigiis   

Waaka hadda Sheikh Hotel bilaabey his addiction. Of all times, why would he need to go to tours now. He is Foriegn Minister,no? He should have stayed in Moqdisho and defend his palace. Mise waa baxsad?

If he is expecting support from Meles, he is lost. He doesn't know how weak Meles is feeling nowadays.

LoooooooooL@art of diplomacy, Mr Thierry you are begining to sound like Duke and vesting your time/energy in one man. I agree with A&T, Sharif should be at home, that's the only place he could show his leadership and utilize his capicities. Flying from capital city to another is just gonna on the path his predecessors took.

Thierry.   

A&T He is rallying support saxiib, the US is in Addis and he is also holding meetings with neighbouring countries who also fear the rise of Al Shabaab. He can sip coffee in Villa Somalia in the coming days, for now and in the following days he’s holding meetings with US reps, Kibaki, Gheele, Zenawi and Museveni

Che saxiib im investing my energy on governance Pres Sharif will go in a couple of years max, I support his vision of uniting Somalia through peaceful means and furthering the goal of development for the next President whoever it might be.

You on the other hand saxiib want death and destruction to continue in Xamar while at the same time watching the Celtics play ball.

^How's this any different from Yeey did. You could rally all support you want in foriegn capitals, and the faith of his government will be decided in the streets of Xamar. And if he brings in foriegn boots as many would, they meet the same resistance as Woyanes and even give credence to Al-Shabaab.

There's little Kibaku, Gheele, and Zenawi could do about Mogadisho.

On your second point, nobody supports death and destruction. If anybody can bring meaningful governance deviod of foriegn influence atleast to certain is the Wadaadada. Sharif is following the same pattern as predecessors who had proven record of utter failure.

Thierry.   

Lool for a grown man you sound a bit naive saxiib, If Amisom leave tomorrow will the restless boys put the guns down and negotiate?

^No they won't put their guns.I know that!!!

Why should they hand the country to those that truamatised for the last two decades and supported Woyane invasion no less?

Thierry.   

So wait a minute you are telling me we will fight you even after our sole reason of waging war is over?

If that’s your and the Restless boys view, it is non of your business who the government gets help from.

Abtigiis   

No, They won't put the guns down. But how long will you rely on foriegn troops. What Shariif has to do is get money from the US and the UN, recruit enough soldiers and clear Mog of the Shababs. What he shouldn't do is repeat what Yey used to do.

If you at your point about Che wanting mayhem in mogdishu, it looks like the same argument General Duke used to use when he was defending yey. So be fair.

^^^Che, you sound as ludicrous as ever, while I don’t much buy into Thierry and the Caravan of clowns talk of late. I find it even more amusing when the fake Jihadi's from Boston open their mouth. what have you won? All they have done is killed more civilians, and destroyed more of the city of Mogadishu.

The Duke and others were correct, Yusuf was correct and if the clanists led by Sharif Ahmed, Nur Cade and Ahmed Diriye did not over do it we would have a more peaceful state and start of a national government. You defeated the aspirations of the Somali people with meaningless arguments of ebing anti Ethiopian, and anti Suffi instead you was anti common sense.

Thierry.   

A&T I am a pragmatic person trust me idealism doesn’t do it for me, I know that Somalia can only in the long run sustain itself by having a strong independent Military, I however also know that a strong Military needs time to build, now the government has not got the time to build these troops as they are in the middle of a war, for them its seek help or perish, the decision is simple really.

Lool Che advice me on how to reason with you mad man, who is doing the killing, we are willing to stop the guns tmr, so spare me the nonsense saxiib.

Abtigiis   

General Duke, you are also a fake government supporter. All this time you were whinning, why didn't you go and fight for the government you beleive in. So don't throw lables that fit you as well. CyberDawlo!

Yususf was wrong and the context today is different than that existed a year ago. Now, there is a concensus about what Alshabab plan for Somalia: anarchy. Then, there were some sane voices in the Islamists rank and some of them are in today's government.

Kashafa   

If you at your point about Che wanting mayhem in mogdishu, it looks like the same argument General Duke used to use when he was defending yey. So be fair.

What would a shameless morriyaan like Thierry, oo rabo inoo ku raaxaysto bililiqada iyo gumaad'ka umada soomaliyeed, what would he understand about fairness, abti ?

When Cabdullahi Amxaar brought in the Ugandans and Ethiopians, it was genocide, invasion, and occupation.

When Shaykh Hotel does the exact same thing, it's called "the art of diplomacy".

Moriyaan caqligeesaa waa kasaa.

Theirry and his qashin-qob peacenik qowleysata understand one language. And they will be spoken to in that language. The language of red death.

Duke...I know you will say anything to vindicate Yeey even to the point of discrediting the man who's following the very policies he put in place.

Thierry...You could stop calling him a madman first.