Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

President Sharif Ahmed rallying support (Art of Diplomacy)

A&T; Come of it old boy, you don’t have any logic or ideological base. what were you fighting for? other than more death and destruction, Yusuf was only one man and his life is not worth all these deaths and destruction. The fact is he was correct, you have Theiry defending Sharif “because he needs troops” yet when Yusuf was building a national army these people were demonstrating. The failure of Sharif Ahmed and the clowns with the headscarfs is monumental and unprecedented. Today there is little hope other than more fighting, more regions are falling into Warlords controlled directly by outside players. Yet A&T, CHE and other are trying to hide the truth and still scoring points.

Abtigiis   

Kashafa,

I totally condemn this latest move by Sheikh Hotel and a foreign invasion of Somalia by any army, but I also strongly think the so-called Alshababs have lost the respect of the people and are only ready to perpetuate a reign of confusion and mayhem. They need to be stopped. Not by foriegn forces, but the collective might of Somali's. That is not very difficult to do.

But, can you tell me you plans for Somalia?

Dukey,

You, you have no enough brian to see soultions outside the framework of Yey. Whinning doesn't bring solutions. What idea do you have apart from looking back nostalgically at the reign of the uncle that was never to be? Hadda maxaad haysaa talo?

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Kashafa,

I totally condemn this latest move by Sheikh Hotel and a foreign invasion of Somalia by any army, but I also strongly think the so-called Alshababs have lost the respect of the people and are only ready to perpetuate a reign of confusion and mayhem. They need to be stopped. Not by foriegn forces, but the collective might of Somali's. That is not very difficult to do.

But, can you tell me you plans for Somalia?

There is no plan for AL Shabab and its "hip hop Islamist" fans based in the West, as General-Duke describes them. Listening to a video of Abu Mansur and his ilk goes a long way in showing the narrow-minded nature of these religious freaks.

Thierry.   

Lol Che ok I won’t call him a mad man, will he put the guns down now

Jihadi Jayz, the king of Ahlul Bida’a

Adeer me and you have settled our score and one thing we have found is that both of us cannot live in Somalia together so one must go, use all the resources at your disposal and like wise for me, don’t come crying at every corner foreign troops are here

Abtigiis   

General Duke,

You mistake pragmatism for flipflopping, intransigence for perseverance. Alshabab was right in fighting the rape of the somali women by the peasant militay of Ethiopians. Nothing was more shameful than seeing entrire families killed just to frighten them. That is not a fiction. I trust you are one of those who look back at the killing of civillians by the former dictator during the SSDF days. If that pains you, the Mogdisho killings should pain you too.

But, now that Ethiopia is not there (save for rumours about them being around few areas on the border); now that a sort of acceptable government led by people who didn't kill like your uncle (sheikh Sharif and Ina- Cabdirashid); now that the true colours of the primitive (naroow minded as RR said) leadership of the Alshabab is revealed to all; It is time Somali's rise up and end this madness. And I think that is what is going to happen.

But, for you, it will always be if my uncle couldn't do it, let no one do it!

General Duke,

You mistake pragmatism for flipflopping, intransigence for perseverance. Alshabab was right in fighting the rape of the somali

What utter nonsense, Al Shabaab were fighting for the same reason as they do today, again you are using simplistic baseless arguments. If hey were as you say fighting for the women and children they would not have sending mortars into their homes and cutting their limbs off for “confessing” under the shadow of death.

A&T you are lost in your own waffle.

Abtigiis   

Whatever they intentions, they were serving a purpose! But, again, do I expect you to understand this!

Now, there are other goals. And by the way, it is normal to support some group for one purpose and discard them for another.

Kashafa   

I totally condemn this latest move by Sheikh Hotel and a foreign invasion of Somalia by any army

I give you props for taking this stand. Most of your fellow peaceniks are anxiously scanning the eastern horizon looking for Ethiopian tanks to show up in Da Mog, again But this time, they will be 'welcome guests'. Yesterday, the Ethiopians were genocidal Nazis; Today, they are our beloved allies and neighbors. smile.gif Waraa kaalay, ciyaal ma meesha joogo oo bool-shiid'kaan loo akhrinaa ?

And then you want me to sit down with the scum who speak out of the two sides of their mouths so despicably and 'negotiate' ? Wallahi, I would rather sit down and negotiate with the likes of Duke and Oodweyne. Men who speak straight, even as they are cursed with vulgar clanism. I'll take them over munaafiq hypocrites anyday.

No, abti. The peacenik scum, headed by the two Sharifs, Sharmaake, and Janaqow, have to chose between taking two roads: 1) The road of Cabdullahi Amxaar 2) The road of Baqti Cumar Xashi.

Wax kale oo laga hadlo meesha ma yaalo. Warku waa intaa.

As for Umada Soomaliyeed, I agree with you. Whoever they chose will inshallah be the victor. And as all indicators show, they have chosen the Sons of Somalia to be their leaders as the first decade of new millenium draws down to a close. Umada Soomaliyeed way tashatay, waxay go'aansatay inay hogaan'keeda sare(high command) oo dhiibato Dhalinyarta uu kacay oo uu halgamay siday uu badbaadiyaan Deen'ta, Dal'ka, iyo Dad'ka. That much is clear. As for the rest, markee Somalia oo dhan laga tir'tiro every single group and entity allied with Ethiopia, markaas kadib aan ka wada hadlaynaa oo aan ka heshiinaynaa waxa soo haray in the time-honoured tradition of geed qurac hoostiisa iyo geel la qalo iyo gabdho la isa seeyo.

Wexii intaa ka horeeyo(yacni, before then), halgan wacan aa isku ognahay, abti.

Whatever they intentions,.......

Now, there are other goals. And by the way, it is normal to support some group for one purpose and discard them for another.

Lool. Flip flopping your way out of this argument wont do lad. Thus you supported them for one reason which was anti clan, anti Yusuf and deeply emotional. Now you discard them since Yusuf has left. However how does this benefit the nation? It does not and thus my dear lad, the important thing here is that the fake “anti Amxaaro” and “we are Mujahid’s” sentiment has been exposed. Now you can discard all you want, the damage to property and suffering of the people of Mogadishu, Guriceel, Dhusa Mareb and other regions continues. :rolleyes:

Abtigiis   

I think you will not doubt my hate for Ethiopians, but we need to think wisely. What do we want? A peaceful Somalia. A free Somaligalbeed. The way to acheive is not to throw yourself from the cliff when you can see that you will not survive it.

What Alshabab are doing today in Somalia is strengtheing the hand of Ethiopia. Apart from the fact that it is hindering our opportunity to live in peace and prosperity, it is also causing lots of suffering for many somali's by stifling their rights and degrading their humanity. They cut limps without due process. They kill without trial. They enforce archaic laws, not because the religion prescribes, but soley beacuse it fits their own dogmatic views of the religion.

The live in a cave. They do not relate to the world and what is going on. No comparison with other nations, no ambition to take our society onto a higher place. They are primitive (mostly rural clerics) with little understanding of modernity, civility and tolerance. Somalia cannot be ruled by people like those.

To say that is not to endorse a liberal, secular, non-religions government. It is not to seek to follow the path of Mustafa Kemal Attaturk in the name of moderniy. There is a middle way. That is what we have to look for.

Abtigiis   

I din't know Abdullahi yusuf was Axmaar. I knew he was their servant.

But, if he was axmaar, then yes I am now happy because Ethiopia left. What makes Ethiopia a clan?

Thierry.   

Che no smart remarks here, this is real talk on one hand you say they shouldn’t seek help to protect themselves and on the other hand you support the attacks against them (even if the Amisom leave). Adeer if that’s not wanting death and destruction what is. You are a strange fella saxiib who thinks the inhabitants of Xamar are Playstation toys.

N.O.R.F   

Did AS and affiliated groups get an invite to the peace talks and subsequent formation of a new government in Djibouti? Did they refuse to take part?