Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Somaliland admin taking a stance and new support from Mogadishu

OG_Girl   

Nugaali, you do make good points brother and for that I agree with you, because Ethiopia never told us to harm our own and never directly harmed our people. Having said that brother, you are not seeing the bigger picture here. No smart enemy in this day and age attacks you in day broad light without finding some excuse and most of them kill you while you are smiling.

I will illustrate what I mean by the bigger picture with a couple of examples. Ethiopia does not have interest for Somalia to be strong cause for a strong Somalia is a threat to Ethiopian security and this comes in two folds. First, for a strong Somalia will always ask after region 5 or OG land and this is something Ethiopian is not willing to give back.

Secondly, a stronger Somalia will keep Ethiopia busy from pursing its other interest in the region. For instance, Ethiop have problems with Egypt when it comes to the sharing of Nile water and if Somalia is stronger, it will have to worry about Somalia first. Thus, these two points shows Ethiopia doesn’t have interest whatsoever for there to be a strong stable Somali government. I am sure it was a blessing to the Ethiopians for the Somali conflict—blessing in disguise for them!

So when Rahima and others talk about enemy they are talking in the sense of the bigger picture and not enemy in the sense of the word; some ****** who rapes and kills in day broad light! However, it has to be said though Ethiopia are not the smartest enemy around, because they do rape women and kill children in zone 5. For this simple fact don’t take my word for it and I will urge you to go and read reports catalogued by human rights organisations.

When it comes to America, they are one of the smartest enemies around. They use rhetoric of human rights, weapons of mass destruction, as a justification for their policies and nothing more than that. If America really cares about human right that are violated by dictators around the world, why didn’t they attack, Zimbabwe for instance or even our brothers Saudi Arabia (who are big violators of human rights)?

Brother I ask you again to see the bigger picture here, when we talk about Ethiopia, America or the West, we are not talking about the people in those countries but rather the policies of their government. Granting some thousands of Somali refugees the right to settle in America is an honourable act and it should be applauded. However, we shouldn’t also loose track of what their other policies do to the rest of our people wherever they might live.

Salam

I usually get most of my stuff and other thing from somaliapost.blogspot.come

I although he has deleted most of his posts he has had alot of info from certain countries,

he then mixes it with interesting news from somalia

Liqaye   

In the midstof your insightfull analysis :rolleyes: you failed to realise Hiiraan kind of messes up your roll when you put in that list, as well you shold have added the middle shabelle region that has had a no guns policy scince 1999.

But as we are the enemy from within we are more than willing to be amused by another burst of logic from you and people who think like you.