Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign.....

It's do or die for President Abduallhi Yusuf at the Moment. IF he thinks he could get a victory throught millitary than let's await for that. The Somali people don't care who is in Power as long as They are the most Power Group in Somalia.

Xoogsade   

Juje, bro adiga ilaahay ka cabso. You want an apology for some crime I haven't done? Are you asking me to shoulder a sin Allah says I won't shoulder or carry on my back since each individual is responsible for his sins only? Mise it is the usual collective guilt somalis hurl at each other?

If you want to discuss without putting yourself in a victim box, I am for it, if not, Waa kaa aamusaayaa for the simple reason that I can't antagonize someone whose emotional hurt forced him to accuse an innocent person to be guilty of a crime he had no part. It would be nice if you understood in ilaahay kuu damaana qaaday dhibkaagii in lagaa abaal marin doono and others will be punished for their sins.

You can't ask people to not fight for their right just because others in relation to them have wronged people. Who isn't a victim of these clan wars driven by faithless men?

Juje   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

You can't ask people to not fight for their right just because others in relation to them have wronged people. Who isn't a victim of these clan wars driven by faithless men?

That is what differ in widayo. I on the contrary believe it is very same people who have wronged people who are now wearing the ICU uniform.

Kheyr walal Inshallah

Jacpher   

Juje, cadaalada ha ka tagin hee. If you’re referring to Indhocade who is wearing shaatiga maxkamadaha, is a valid argument but can you not say the same thing about Ina Yusuf? Isn’t he as much guilty as other warlords in the parliament? No? Would a corrupt election or presidential post grant them immunity or forgiveness? Tirsi iyo faro ku fiiq kheyr ma keeno.

I’ll admit tirsigaaga waxaa ka sii qaab daran inaad rabtid masaakiinta Xamar ku nool inay dabo cararaaan Qanyare, Qeybdiid iyo Yalaxoow oo shaati dowlad xiran. Wishing for the return of the most ruthless, cold-blooded killers to the innocents of Xamar? Such a despicable barbarous mindset. What is in it for you sxb?

Generale, I'm with you on that. Time for Ina Yusuf to go. I hope he’ll realize before it's too late. And if he decides to leave, put him in the PL no-visit list. PL is doing much better without him. I’ve a feeling this guy isn’t going anywhere until death does him and the presidential chair apart :D

Wiilo   

War ukaadsha, maxaa dhacay, maxaa ina yusuf loo leeyahay in casil? Is it me or GD you have changed your heart on the TNG? And if A Y resigns who will replace him?

Go figure:...........

^^^ My point is we are not in the past when we viewd our leaders as unmovable, If the man can not do the job he should resign.

The problem is the whole adminstartion and the way they handle things, Geedi and Jurile are at the top of the incompetent list.

Who will replace If he went?, I have not got the faintest idea.

our government is very large. despite tyhe fact that some here like to paint the government as the tool of two people,geedi for people who like yusuf and yusuf for those who support the courts amog others. all people and factions in somalia are represented and share power and desicion making in the government. No government has wan so much support as the TFG from the. this is the only viable vehical by which we will reach that common goal of a return to state hood. Should we lose this chance, no one will support another faction in their greedy search for power rather than statehood. Duke, SXB, have you lost sight of that goal and the fact that shoulf this government fail, there will be no such thing as Somalia. While people ponder the pity ways by which their clan factions may rule Somalia (a futile indever if there ever was one), the existance of state is at stake. what a shame. People , please keep your eyes on the prize. if nothing else, lets stop wasting the time of serous states like puntland and Somaliland who are working fort the interest of there citizens and keeping in this hell that has been Somalia thanks to the inability of southerners to rise above their narrow clan interest and support those of the nation. People like me, have something we can call our own (be it Somaliland or puntland) what do you dowleddiid in the south who undermine every attempt to return to normalicy under the pretense of this and that person heads the government. What will satisfy you for you have left nothing to fight over?

as for northerners who flame the fire that has been raging in Somalia under precieved interest of their regions (Somaliland and puntland may get independence if the setuation in the south continues ), is it not a counterdiction to present these attempts at secession as a fait accompli on the one hand and advocate for instability in the south on the other hand, in the hope that the instability of the south helps your attempts a secession?

lastly, all should stop the personification of a notional problem. Yusuf and geedi have work tirelessly to solve that problem. the failure thus for of their attempts to solve that problem,is not an indecation of their ability but the failure of an intire people to support them, because all before them have failed. Their success or failure speaks of the ability or inability of a entire nation to solve this problem and not two people in a government of two hundred and seventy five.

Xargaga   

C/Yusuf Resign!!!! and who suggests that The general of cyberkudirir no not him now, why so fast?. But there remains a a valid question whos there to step in?

You know what. i suggest The general have acquired lessons enough to take up on this job and as his location seems to imply From "PUNTLAND" i vote for him. GO general its your turn, its your right. inta kalena waa naaibiin( The famous phrase Of naaib)meaning DEPUTIES :D:D qofkii garanaya aa garan.